New and five days late! :D

MKM

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

This place is outstanding, I'll tell you that!! I've been cruising throughout posts and being a lurker and have found that everyone here is so supportive and helpful and kind. I hope to one day become as awesome as some of you girls. :)

I'm Katie, going on twenty-one, and have been married for seven months. We recently started TTC two months ago. This month I am five days late for my period, so keeping fingers crossed. No BFP's yet -all have been BFN? Must have ovulated later than I thought. We'll see though!!

Anywhooo, just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Shimmery, glittery baby dust to all!

hello mkm i am a new member too and ive heard so much from my mykala about this place.. my fiancee never got her bfp till she was 9 weeks pregnant so good luck and hope all goes well x

hey and welcome :wave:

i am the person shaun_1983 is talking about :rofl: i told him about this site and he joined because hes seen how good it is. :D

i suggest you wait at least another week, if AF doesnt show then take a test in the morning (first urine of the day), if thats BFN too then see your doctor. they may do a blood test for you.

hope you get your BFP soon :D x

Thanks for the welcome you two!! <3

Wow, so it didn't show up until nine weeks? Had you had no faint lines at all before then? Maybe there's hope for me. Congrats, btw!!!

yeah there was one very very very faint line just a weekish before our bfp.. so faint that unless someone told you it was there you wouldnt know.. yeah theres always hope.. good luck x

yeh we didnt get that very very very faint line until i was 4 weeks late on 14th so doctor sent me for a blood test and i got the positive result on 23rd. then she confirmed it with a positive urine test too.

keep positive :D thats the best advice i can give and try to stick it out. if you are pregnant then it doesnt matter when you find out......you will find out eventually if you are. x

Hi there and welcome im new to and had same problem bfn then very very faint bfp im now nearlly 8 weeks, Baby dust to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->