New and Going Crazy!!

royaltechie

Reaction score
Ok, so I am new to this forum. I have stalked a lot before but never needed to communicate. All my questions have been answered by other people.

My hubby and I have been TTC for over a year. I was diagnosed PCOS in November and been on Metformin since.

About a week ago, I started getting this tingling sensation in my abdomen. I discounted it because I figured that a cyst was possible, considering my timing in my cycle.

4 days ago or so, my boobs started itching, (no nip itch) just sides and underneath. Then yesterday, I was on my way home from hanging out with some friends and there was this sharp pain in my boobs. Then I was seriously itchy. Since then, I am now itchy all over. Like my legs, arms, abdomen, stomach, boobs, scalp. Its that tingly sensation like after you have walked or run for a bit and your blood is moving more but all over my body.

I am still about 5 days away from my predicated start date. I want to get a BFP but I don't want to get my hopes up and have never heard of itchiness as a symptom of early pregnancy. Has anyone else experienced this? I want to know if I am crazy or need to checked for other things. This is driving me crazy...

Thanks guys!!

I really hope this is it for you. Bodies do play tricks on us when we are rooting for pregnancy, and we spot each and every little thing. but! I did have a similar experience with my first.

The day I took a test (about 10dpo) I had tingly, sensitive skin allover. Like when you shudder about something and you feel a bit weird all over. It felt really sensitive. I also had two bouts of being dizzy at night. I woke up into it, like waking up from a heavy night drinking (room spinning).

I have just found out I am pregnant again and got the allover shudder/tingle sensation the night before positive tests, but on a lower scale this time. Perhaps my body is now better at dealing with the hormones etc so it wasn't as much.

Fingers crossed for you either way and if not this month, the next x

thanks. Congrats on your 2nd.

I am not near as itchy this morning. To be honest, its better this way. It would be really hard to teach when my entire body was begging to be itched. haha.

I won't be able to test until Thursday or so. So, we shall see what Thursday brings. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->