New and looking for buddy

TTC First

Reaction score
I am on CD24 and this is my first month trying. Love to have a buddy to share stories with.

I am in my 2WW and hoping that AF is on vacation, she deserves a break. Crossing my fingers.

Hi, I'm Shan I have been ttc since April 2012. I'm currently on CD5 and ovulate on CD10.

BABYDUST :flower:

Shan - CD5, great news...O should be coming! We gotta look forward to something. lol

What are you doing to get KU? BBT, OPK, Pre Seed?

I started with OPKs then I learned that BBT was important so I just started that. I am enjoying seeing the chart being created but I go crazy wondering what it means. Since I don't have the first part of the month there is no way to know what the chart really means. If AF comes to visit I am going to pick up Pre Seed and try that too.

:hi: I am currently CD11 waiting to O. I have been TTC 2 years, and have 3 :angel:

Hi Pino6161

I am on 11 DPO so I will be testing soon.

Are you using a BBT or anything else to increase your chances?

I am taking FertilAid (all natural vitamin to help w/ TTC) Taking my BBT, and using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor. What about you?

Also there is a lot of chatter saying that they expext to be a baby boom within woman trying to TTC if you read the Fifty Shades trilogy. Woman get turned on, and have sex more often. OH told me to read them again :haha:

Hi, can I be your Buddy?

Im Jillian, this is my first cycle TTC#2, Im on CD25 (I think) and I have no Idea if I O'd or not lol. Just got all my stuff the last week or so, so will properly start charting etc next cycle. I dont even know if my periods are back to regular as I havent had one for months due to being on Depo injections but hopefully they are regular :) Im sooo excited as we were meant to be WTT for another few months but OH decided to just go for it! Yay!

Hopefully everyone here can get a nice juicy BFP very quickly xxx

I am taking FertilAid (all natural vitamin to help w/ TTC) Taking my BBT, and using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor. What about you?

Also there is a lot of chatter saying that they expext to be a baby boom within woman trying to TTC if you read the Fifty Shades trilogy. Woman get turned on, and have sex more often. OH told me to read them again :haha:

That's funny, I think I should start reading.

I started this (my first) cycle just using OPKs then after BBT after I got a + OPK. I think I will add pre seed to this upcoming cycle. I was calling around and people sell it for some pretty crazy prices, anywhere from 21 to 60 dollars. Lets hope that works. I am not the type of person who can go cycle after cycle with a BFN.

Hi, can I be your Buddy?

Im Jillian, this is my first cycle TTC#2, Im on CD25 (I think) and I have no Idea if I O'd or not lol. Just got all my stuff the last week or so, so will properly start charting etc next cycle. I dont even know if my periods are back to regular as I havent had one for months due to being on Depo injections but hopefully they are regular :) Im sooo excited as we were meant to be WTT for another few months but OH decided to just go for it! Yay!

Hopefully everyone here can get a nice juicy BFP very quickly xxx

Welcome Jillian

I really enjoy doing my BBT and seeing where the chart goes. I really hope your depo has warn off. It makes it so much harder because it's in your body and not a pill that you can just stop taking.

TTC First-- I tried Preseed for a couple cycles, but for me I really didn't like the feeling of it, and neither did OH, so I stopped. I know a lot of people that like it,, but having to inject it up me was a turn off for the both of us. :shrug:

I heard people saying that they didn't like the feel of it then others said that they use less and its better for them. I am kinda dry anyway so it may actually help. I just don't know about the injecting because our BD time is not really planned in advance...except during O. he he That's when I'm like "It's time!" ha ha

After seeing our BD schedule for this past cycle, there is not much more than we can do unless we go to twice per day. Although AF hasn't come I am on 13 DPO and I got a BFN this morning.. I just started temping after I got a +OPK so I can't guarantee that I did actually O this month. However, based on what seemed to be a large jump at the time of my +OPK, I have no doubt that I did O. It's just so hard to know how hard we worked and how nauseous I feel every day and I got a BFN. I do have hope because I haven't seen AF but I should have gotten a +HPT if I were PG.

Shan - CD5, great news...O should be coming! We gotta look forward to something. lol

What are you doing to get KU? BBT, OPK, Pre Seed?

I started with OPKs then I learned that BBT was important so I just started that. I am enjoying seeing the chart being created but I go crazy wondering what it means. Since I don't have the first part of the month there is no way to know what the chart really means. If AF comes to visit I am going to pick up Pre Seed and try that too.

I've just started using OPKs and taking Pregnacare-Pre conception, it took me awhile to figure how everything works and what would be best for me and my partner.

Hey how is everyone?
I got a positive on my first OPK this morning ^//^
BD chart is in order..Its time to start trying.

GoodNight Ladies.. Bubbidust :flower:

Hey TTC First, i too am a first timer. My OH & i have been talking about TTC for sometime now and after eager discussions decided on a TTC date of October.. needless to say we decided at the spur of the moment that we would stop preventing immediately. I believe i O'd around the 29th of June, My OH and i had sex the days leading up to then and almost everyday since lol I am 6 days late today and 19dpo, im rarely late and have never been this late before. I did a test 14dpo and got a BFN, i did another yesterday and got another BFN but nothing showed up in the control window which i guess means the test is inconclusive. I think about it constantly but opposite of all the test crazies on here i hate testing because the BFN is confusing and discouraging. Iv read that for some women the HCG hormone takes awhile to show. Im sure i am pregnant which would be a miracle as it was our first try. I have alot of symptoms, nausea, lower abdominal pulling and pinching, light cramping, sensitive nipples, itchy breats, clear watery cm in my panties, frequent hunger, acne.. none of these things i have felt before. Im just trying hard at the same time not to get my hopes up. Im thinking of going to the doctors Friday if AF is still a no show. Im looking for a buddy, someone to talk to about cycles, BFNs, & hopefully the journey through BFP! Good luck to you :dust:

:hi: everyone!! So I went and saw my brother and sister yesterday, and it was EMOTIONAL!! They moved to a diff. state a couple of years ago, and so I only see them about once a year if that. I raised my sister as she is 10 years younger than me, we are very close. Well we were in the pool a majority of the time, and even though we used sunscreen we are both bright RED because we have fare skin!! Leaving was the hardest thing to do, as we were both in tears..:cry:...

So My temp dropped today even though I have not O'd. :shrug: I think it is because of the sunburn though, so I am trying not to think to much into it.

How is everyone else doing??

Still tic??? Need a buddy? This is my first month trying as well! I have one 4 yr old. I'm on cd4 :)

I am on CD24 and this is my first month trying. Love to have a buddy to share stories with.

I am in my 2WW and hoping that AF is on vacation, she deserves a break. Crossing my fingers.

:hi: everyone!! How is everyone doing? I haven't heard from you guys in a while

LuzElina--- Welcome!! I am currently CD 19, hoping to O tomorrow, but we will see. I have a pretty long cycle 31-37 days.

Oh my! Im only 28 days. I have 10 days left to O.

Wishing u lots of :dust: !!!

:hi: everyone!! How is everyone doing? I haven't heard from you guys in a while

LuzElina--- Welcome!! I am currently CD 19, hoping to O tomorrow, but we will see. I have a pretty long cycle 31-37 days.

Sorry I haven't been around, I was boycotting this site. I got AF so I was quite upset. So I am heading into my second cycle. I decided to try pre-seed this cycle, I am hearing wonderful things about this stuff. I am trying not to get my hopes up too high. Last month we BD every day for about a week before O and a couple days after. This time I am not going to tire DH out and I will focus more on the days closer to O but more frequent.

Crossing my fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->