New and nervous

sacha

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Sacha, and thought I'd introduce myself here.
I am approx 5 to 6 weeks pregnant, totally unexpected and unplanned and the biggest shock of my life.
I've been in hospital after getting badly kicked in the face at the end of January and appear to have fallen pregnant since coming out of hospital. Still got more surgery to go so have to speak to my surgeon nect week to find out what impliactions being pregnant will have on this. Has anyone else had a general anaesthetic while pregnant?

Been with my OH for 8 1/2 years and he has 2 children already and he has already said he will do the whole house husband bit once blob is born. I'm terrified at the thought of money, space and practicalities, as I work with horses so it's not easy to manage pregnancy and then a baby round that. But I also feel this is meant to be, I never planned to have children but in a funny way this feels like it was meant to be. Still doesn't stop me panicing though

:hi: I've talked to you a bit in some of the other areas of the forum but still wanted to welcome you!!

Hi :hi:

Try not to worry too much about time/space ect.. you get used to fitting everything around them.. as for money, its only as expensive as you make it! lol Saying that.. i have worked with horses for over 10yrs and i know it would be difficult with a LO at home.. but, not impossible! lol
Im 22, a single mum living with my 5 month old son, a big dopey Great Dane puppy, an old boxer and 2 cats and i have my own business (with my father) working from home.. my life is pretty hectic but still, with all that going on.. im currently ttc my second baby! :laugh2: soo it cant be that bad lol

Babies can be hardwork but its extremely rewarding!

Congratulations on your BFP and enjoy your pregnancy! :)

xxx

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"