New and trying to conceive

Hi everyone, been trying to concive for 2yrs with no luck i ovulate on my own 32-35 days, went to the doctors everything was fine, my hubby's sperm count was fine. so were prescribe 50mg Clomid on 5-9 for the first time. I started my clomid on 5/05/12 and finished on 09/05/12 and been having really painful cramps on both ovaries for three days and I have started OPK on the 11/05/12 in the afternoon and got a positive very dark line and we b'ding that night.same thing happened yesterday and today still getting positive with a very dark line and we are still b'ding just incase. is there anyone experiencing the same thing.

Hi I've been on the site for the last week reading you guys failures and successes! I wanna add my stuff too! My cycle is supposed to start on June 7th, but I'm sure with these changes...AF won't be coming lol! I'll start of with my symptoms and please stick with me during this time. I'm scared and excited as this will be my first with my husband! I'm going to test in the morning or later tonight. I have 3 FRER and 2 CB.

OD on 5/24

1 DPO -Creamy CM sore bbs.
2 DPO -Still creamy CM, sore bbs, cramps during intercourse, hot flashes insomnia night sweats
3 DPO -Cramping, sore bbs, full feeling, tire, insomnia
4 DPO -Didn't eat, felt really full, gassy, nausea, tired, insomnia, dreams, night sweats
5 DPO -Headaches felt like I had the flu or a cold, hot, thirsty, felt full
6 DPO -Didn't eat at all, felt like throwing up the entire day, constipated, cold like symptoms, hot, headaches
7 DPO -Bad headaches, didn't eat a lot, (but I ate!) nausea, nightmares, lots of slobber, slept 13 hours straight! temp of 97.9
8 DPO -Hardly any symptoms just really bad acid reflux/heartburn which I never had in my life! I was super hungry and ate a huge cheeseburger, chipotle burrito and lots of cookies! The hunger came with headaches and they went away the instant i put food in my mouth. Temp went up to 98.3 with frequent urination.
9 DPO -Frequent urination, temp went up to 98.9 loss of appetite, full feeling, gassy pressure, cramps in the morning on the left side, nausea, burping, back pain and constipation...TIIIIIIRRRREEEED.

Should I test today with these symptoms or just wait until the morning? Let me know...I wanna test! My DH thinks I'm preggy! I hope I am!

Hi I've been on the site for the last week reading you guys failures and successes! I wanna add my stuff too! My cycle is supposed to start on June 7th, but I'm sure with these changes...AF won't be coming lol! I'll start of with my symptoms and please stick with me during this time. I'm scared and excited as this will be my first with my husband! I'm going to test in the morning or later tonight. I have 3 FRER and 2 CB.

OD on 5/24

1 DPO -Creamy CM sore bbs.
2 DPO -Still creamy CM, sore bbs, cramps during intercourse, hot flashes insomnia night sweats
3 DPO -Cramping, sore bbs, full feeling, tire, insomnia
4 DPO -Didn't eat, felt really full, gassy, nausea, tired, insomnia, dreams, night sweats
5 DPO -Headaches felt like I had the flu or a cold, hot, thirsty, felt full
6 DPO -Didn't eat at all, felt like throwing up the entire day, constipated, cold like symptoms, hot, headaches
7 DPO -Bad headaches, didn't eat a lot, (but I ate!) nausea, nightmares, lots of slobber, slept 13 hours straight! temp of 97.9
8 DPO -Hardly any symptoms just really bad acid reflux/heartburn which I never had in my life! I was super hungry and ate a huge cheeseburger, chipotle burrito and lots of cookies! The hunger came with headaches and they went away the instant i put food in my mouth. Temp went up to 98.3 with frequent urination.
9 DPO -Frequent urination, temp went up to 98.9 loss of appetite, full feeling, gassy pressure, cramps in the morning on the left side, nausea, burping, back pain and constipation...TIIIIIIRRRREEEED.

Should I test today with these symptoms or just wait until the morning? Let me know...I wanna test! My DH thinks I'm preggy! I hope I am!

Hi Raye! I would just wait until the AF is supposed to come, supposedly only 50% of pg women will get a positive test before the AF is due. I've done this several times, take one too early, it's negative and then still find myself wondering if maybe I am pg and tested too early.

Thanks...I'll wait! it's so hard I'm really hoping for a BFP!

Thanks...I'll wait! it's so hard I'm really hoping for a BFP!

Trust me, I know exactly how you feel!! I think when I do finally get a positive, I'm going to be in shock. It's been a dream of mine as long as I can remember!!! :hugs:

:dohh: I tested today with a FRER at 10 DPO and BFN was staring at me :coffee: I also took my temp and it went up again from 98.9 to 99.4

I know I'm preggy I never felt this way before...God will bless us with babies I just know it guys!

**~Baby Dust!~**

It's hard seeing a negative time and time again.... We'll get a positive one day soon!!!

My symptoms for today are (10 dpo) back pain, temp 99.4, cramping in left leg/thigh pelvis area, headaches, and exhaustion at 4pm. It feels like AF is coming with the similar leg cramps that I always have but I will remain hopeful for a baby. I know it in my heart! Testing tomorrow....I will let you know first thing of the results. :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->