*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

So do I AG! And omg November! There is no way I could wait that long! I wanna bee but I also want new uggs as I bought both my girls them and now I wanna new pair!

Dunno wot to do......

anyone else wanna another baby?!?!?

:rofl:

now im beginning to enjoy mummyhood
i REALLY want another one like right now!!
i wanna go through it all over again even the labour lol

:rofl:

I'd like to experience a few things I missed out on with LO. I missed the first Trimester, and part of me wishes I had experienced that. I also wonder about charting and temping, and trying, and hoping, and then testing. I also would like to go into spontaneous labour, instead of a rushed induction for medical reasons.

I'd love another baby, but I'm not well enough for one really, let alone two. Gotta wait a few years :(

i've gotta wait as well :(
think i should enjoy emily a bit
more now im beginning to like her lol

x​

yep me....i wanna another but i think 4 is enough for now:blush:

but...2011..isnt that far away!:happydance:

:hi: girls

kaylynn what a bargain that dress is! I need one for a christening&anniversary&christmas do all in one ;)
My mate got her christening gown from local bridal shop for £10! :O might be worth going round a few and seeing if they have offers! We couldnt believe it !

Jenny - ace your starting to feel THAT good! :happydance:

HI everyone

Wobbles, AG, Jac - halloween schmalooween lol! Stupid outfit is rank! Oh well :booooooohooooooo: lol!

Layla's second tooth at bottom is cutting aswell poor girlie!

i want anothet one!!! less thank a year till we start ttc!!!!!!!!!

Id like another but its too soon for us, when Alex is 2-3.

arrghhh this whole weaning thing confuses me! Im so lost with what im doing!

I know weaning is very confusing grrrr.
I started Sophie with one tablespoon of babyrice at lunchtime, then i introduced it at dinnertime as well. Then I upped it to 2 tablespoons.

Then I changed and she now has 2 tablespoons of baby porridge at breakfast and a homemade puree at dinner followed by a few spoons of baby dessert.

I need to make her breakfast earlier to make way for lunch soon.

I forgot to say, Sophie has now cut her frst tooth, I put bonjela on her yesterday and felt something sharp so I had a look and there is a hole with a tooth poking out, bless her.
Oh and she now shuffles herself backwards, I left her on the changemat yesterday whilst I went to the kitchen and she had rolled onto her front and was pretty much underneath my dining room table - will post some pics on facebook later today

If my outfit doesnt turn up then i'll be going in just my knickers :rofl:

Id like another but its too soon for us, when Alex is 2-3.

arrghhh this whole weaning thing confuses me! Im so lost with what im doing!

Hun im the exact same, i phoned h/v yesterday actually so she is coming out monday coz i keep getting myself upset thinking im doing it all wrong so even some reassurance think will help! Doesnt really help that i ordered a highchair aaagggegeeesssss ago and its still not here, they keep fobbing me off saying it will be here in x amount of days so getting mega pissed off, not that the think cost me over £100 so im having to feed her in the bouncy chair, nightmare! Have u just started? Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->