*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Toby doesn't have any teeth. He has had a bump on his lower gum since he was about 12 weeks old, but it still hasn't popped through!

He'll be 6 months old in two days!

Aawwww!! :cloud9:

Ava has her two bottom teeth, Bless her, but it really really hurts when she bites me!! :dohh:

Christmas will be here in no time and we will all have 8/9 months olds!! Ahhhh!! :|

Christmas is going to be a bit mad at the in-laws. Last year there were 3 kids, this year there are 5! A 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 2 year old, a 11 month old and an 9 month old Toby!

I'm looking forward to him having Christmas dinner!

Awww thats gonna be so cute!!! :)

I donno whats happening christmas, i want ava to see her daddy aswell on christmas!! :(

I'm still waiting for Leo's 2nd tooth to pop! Its been trying for a while now!

We are all going out for xmas dinner this year! woohoooo..no dishes to wash :rofl:

Have you run your finger next to it babe? i was waiting and waiting intill someone told me to do that and i felt a little shape it BLESS HER!! :cloud9:

did leo find it hard teething?

Sophies first tooth has popped through too!
It amazes me how very different they all progress, bless them!
Sophie zooms round the living room in her walker, cracks me up, although she keeps pulling over my vase thing and then laughs haha

I've got a walker at my Mum's house, but haven't used it in a while. LO is crawlling backwards though! He always go backwards then gets his legs stuck under the sofa!

:rofl:

we've got a manic xmas this year
round oh folks for xmas day there'll
be 7 kids and 9 adults!

then out for boxing day lunch then
a cards night boxing night and out for
new years :happydance::happydance:

xx​

BUY ONE JAC!!!!!

we've all got the same one by the looks
of it :haha: and i love it
and so does emily!
especially on a wood floor lol

xx​

Yeah we always have a manic christmas.
Prob stay at my mums x-mas eve, open presents in the morning
Go round to Grahams sisters house to see his parents etc
Go round to my nans for dinner

Boxing day we normally go round to my dads but this year we are having boxing day at ours so lots of cooking for me!

I dont know what im gonna do for christmas :( - marc doesnt wanna come here cos he doenst wanna leave his mum by herself and i dont wanna go over there cos i wanna spend some time with my mum and dad and cant get round there after as neithe of me and marc drive and i cant ask anyone to take me or pick him up on christmas day!!

Im dreading xmas this year as we do it year about, one year go to my family and next year go to his so this year is my families turn and his sis has started already that it isnt fair coz its jessicas first xmas!

I dont think jessica will have teeth for ages, she seems to be teething, dribbling loads, chewing everything in sight and can feel bumps and c white dots on her gums but she doesnt seem phased at all and no sign of a proper tooth!

Now its getting alot colder wot r u all putting Lo in for bed? Ive been putting jessica in a babygrow then sleeping bag then a cover over which i know defeats the purpose of sleeping bag but her face and ears always feel really cold then yesterday noticed on the sleeping bag label it says never put a cover over the sleeping bag so dunno now, wot r u all doing?:shrug:

Jenni here is that dress i was telling u about, its made by mayoral childrenswear and the cardie to go with it is plain pink with detail on the edge of the cuffs.

Kx

Attachments

• other 006.jpg
    other 006.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
  • other 007.jpg
    other 007.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
i put ava in a sleepsuit or PJs, if its PJs i put socks on her, then a sleepbag and a fleece blanket doubled and double again, and then socks on her hands :lol:

:rofl: avas just munching on a philly wrap!! :lol:!!

that dress is beautiful is it for a special event? x x

Now its getting alot colder wot r u all putting Lo in for bed? Ive been putting jessica in a babygrow then sleeping bag then a cover over which i know defeats the purpose of sleeping bag but her face and ears always feel really cold then yesterday noticed on the sleeping bag label it says never put a cover over the sleeping bag so dunno now, wot r u all doing?:shrug:

Kx

I read you can still put a cover over a sleeping bag if you need to (one of those table thingies that says what to put on in what temp).
Weve been putting a sleepsuit on, in the sleeping bag then a single layer blanket over.

Toby sleeps in a sleepsuit with a cotton blanket over him. No vest. He is a hot bodied baby, he doesn't get cold!

ava wont sleep if shes too cold, plus i put loads of covers on her as im downstairs with massive double windows and a door that goes outside from my room is very drafty :(

emily sleeps in a vest with a sleeping bag
and a nice thick blanket over her :flower:

we dont have double glazing though so my place
is always freezing so i tend to always put blankets
over her as its always frigging cold!

xx​

Jenni here is that dress i was telling u about, its made by mayoral childrenswear and the cardie to go with it is plain pink with detail on the edge of the cuffs.

Kx

they've got some amazing dresses on their website
i wish i had a debit/credit card i could do some real damage!

:blush:

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back