*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Morning girls, aw cant wait to c all your outfits, im curious now! Jessica is going as a bunny rabbit, cant wait to c her in it lol!

Ok so got lots of christening organised yesterday so now looking for gown for jessica and dress for me so... what u girls think. This one for me https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...category_rn=49448&productId=1334936&langId=-1 , liked it before i noticed price and with the 20% off today im getting it for £9.60 so wot u think? And this for jessica https://www.christeninggowns.com/Jenna-Christening-Gown-Bonnet-p/jn00.htm so wot u think?

Kx

owwwwwwwwwwww I'm gonna put some ass padding on....:rofl:

dont want no pins sticking in my derrier!

'fly away'....a broomstick? :rofl:

Awww i love that dresss babe, i might get it :lol: and jessica is gonna look super cute in that!!

you have to take loads of pics
just so we can laugh at you all

:rofl:

A bat? Or batwoman?

I might show u all my knickers, I love them all pink and frilly!

LOL sounds like you are going to have a right laugh! Take lots of piccies!

Kaylynn both them dresses are gorgous hun!!

Hey girls, just thought I'd pop by and say I have now got my necklace that I used your money towards, I have made a thread in stillbirth and neo natal loss section :D

xxx

Hey girls, just thought I'd pop by and say I have now got my necklace that I used your money towards, I have made a thread in stillbirth and neo natal loss section :D

xxx

Aww glad you got it hun xx

xxx

Aww hayley I am so glad you got it it is gorgeous!!!!!!

lol I just realized I should PROBABLY change the thing under my name that says I am pregnant in my second trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->