*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

what do you do, put it on overnight and wash hair next day? its not a prob atm with winter i can put hats on him, but im worrying what to do when he growns more hair. I dont want to keep him bald :lol:

All of them :lol:

Diprobase, aqueous, some other one i cant remember, oil for the bath.

Weve been doing socks past few nights and i really slapped the stuff on tonight.

have you tried double base?? its fab, i use it on my legs and we use it at work

what do you do, put it on overnight and wash hair next day? its not a prob atm with winter i can put hats on him, but im worrying what to do when he growns more hair. I dont want to keep him bald :lol:

Yer try to get it close to the affected area as possible x

Hello there ladies :) How are you all? Long time no chat.. how is everyone?

Hanny!! Did you miss my post?
How did your lesson go?

I TTC in 7 months!! yay!
Although coming off the pill in April

Omg! i toatlly missed that!! sorry hun! yeh it went fab, im rubbished conpared to my sister but shes a faster learner then me :lol:

Oh my god! 7 months! i have years to go!! :rofl:!

Aww you will get it eventually hun! I HATED learning!
It just clicks though, I have been driving for 5 years now, how scary is that!

Yeah I know not long to go!! yay

OMG all you thinking of TTC! WOW! I'd never afford two in childcare and can't be off work! SO looks like when madam in school if we have another!

See thats where I am quite lucky really as my nan s looking after her for 3 days of the week and grahams parents for 2 days of the week. PLus I am only going back 9.30am - 3.30pm.
I think if I had to pay for childcare it would be a different story!

I am lucky.... we are in a great situation where i dont need to go back to work :) Allans boss is great and i can stay at home with Layla and the new bubby and dont have to work. But i am running a website from home which will be bringing in some extra money which will be helpful :)

I am good Hannah ... how are you? how is your driving going? Are you learning Automatic or Manual (Stick)???

:) really good thanks - I'm learning it manual and there going great next ones on sat :) x

Oh that is great hun :) Good to hear your learning manual :) They are the best :) I love being able to drive manual :)

I am sooo dam clucky these days :( It sucks :(

Immmm so colllddddd on my way to shopping with katycam burrrrr why did I wear open toe shoes? I need a coat!!!

Hanny Its bloody freezing!!! Its boots season!!! haha!

Where is everyone?

Me too AG its bloody freezing. Ive got a night out on friday and have bought this dress and im now fecking dreading putting it on im going to be soooo cold, can c me wearing the good old jeans boots and poloneck combo. In fact im gonni post a pic later of me in this dress and need u all to be honest and tell me if i look a right fat troll in it or not lol! Kx

Attachments

• lipsy-zebra-sequin-tunic-dress-3005-p[ekm]227x300[ekm][1].jpg
    lipsy-zebra-sequin-tunic-dress-3005-p[ekm]227x300[ekm][1].jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
That's actually a pretty funky dress! Stuff the cold haha, just cover your nipples ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->