*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

:hi: Hi girls :hugs:

I think a few of you have met asacia in person and was wondering if any of you happen to have her number? Apparently she's been banned, I've no idea why but with her having had (or still having, I don't know) PND, I thought it might be good if someone could just check she's ok...

Yeh ive spoke to her shes a bit upset about it all :( - i dont have her number but do you want me to give you her FB? x x x

:( I didnt know Ava was poorly :( what was wrong Hannah - I tried to open the link but it wouldnt let me. Hope shes ok :hugs: xxx

:( they said croupe virual infection and broncooutos :( bless her now she's making up for her illness and is still playing!!! Lol Omg icant bealive you 27 weeks! Can't wait to see her in the outfit I got her!!!! X.

aww poor girl glad to hear she is well on the mend bless her. Lol I'm getting married on Saturday, come round fast huh. Then 4d scan on Monday :dance: I will definately put a picture up as soon as she fits into it (hopefully straight away, I'm hoping for a 10lber haha) xxx

SATURDAY!! WTF! when did that go so quicky! :blush: Damnn i dont even have time to get you a wedding present lol -

Hahaha a little 10lber!! what size did i get you again? x x

:hi: Hi girls :hugs:

I think a few of you have met asacia in person and was wondering if any of you happen to have her number? Apparently she's been banned, I've no idea why but with her having had (or still having, I don't know) PND, I thought it might be good if someone could just check she's ok...

Yeh ive spoke to her shes a bit upset about it all :( - i dont have her number but do you want me to give you her FB? x x x

If you think she'd be ok with it, that'd be great, thanks :hugs:

good point ill ask her first babe - i wouldnt want people giving mine out lol x x ill pm you once ive spoken to her x x x

Thanks hon, I wouldn't want people giving mine out either! :winkwink:

OK so I bit the bullet and went Brunette!!!

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/DSCF4026.jpg
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/DSCF4031.jpg
Ignore my ugly mug - what do you think?? Honest Opinions please!
Im not sure, I like it longer, wasnt expecting it to be this short to be honest. And I think I prefer blond - arghhhh I dunno!!!??

OMG i loveeee it!! to be honest blonde kinda made your eyes a little washed out(if thats the right words(dont take it the wrong way i dont mean to be horrible)) the brunette makes your eyes really pop - beautiful x x

Thanks hun, nope thats what I need Honest opinions.
Im still thinking a little longer though, cant wait for it to grow some

:) yeh but defo keep it brunneete but atleast you know you look good both ways :winkwink: lool x x

Thanks, still keep forgetting and then I look in the mirror and m like arghhh i have brown hair haha

Ello ello ello!!!

How are we all haven't been on here in months how is everyone been!? xx

OK so I bit the bullet and went Brunette!!!

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/DSCF4026.jpg
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/DSCF4031.jpg
Ignore my ugly mug - what do you think?? Honest Opinions please!
Im not sure, I like it longer, wasnt expecting it to be this short to be honest. And I think I prefer blond - arghhhh I dunno!!!??

Melly looks lovely u really suit it! I think darker hair is better in winter too, u can get away with more darker shades of makeup iykwim! Yummy mummy hun! I dyed mine dark to and mines looks a mess so going blonde next week so your lucky u suit it! Kx

Thanks!! I must have scared everyone away with my ugly mug :wacko:

Come on lets get this thread back to where it should be!!!

Awwwww! THink she might be the first!

WHere exactly have all the april mummies ran away too? :haha:

Han - grr @ him, stop putting up with it!

:hi: anyone who's about lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->