*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Well its mil 50th so defo think the nips will not be on display:rofl: end up giving her a heart attack lol

Uch i know i love the dress but just dunno if i have the confidence to wear it, we will c!

Didi u get my email AG? How u fixed next week for this meet? Kx

Should be okay i think, can you do Fri?

I can see if i can get others to come aswell if we set a meeting place?

Oh cheers, junk mail :sulk: lol

No i have doctors and optician next friday lol erm thats the only appointments ive got and got nothing for the followinbg week either so can do any day then too so if u ask the others and just let me know Kx

The following week might be a good idea, gives others plenty of notice too :D

Say 25th Nov? and go from there.....

How are you all? I haven't been on in forever... Shocked to only find a few posts written... Or maybe I missed something. Athenas got her CT on her neck scheduled for January. She is just getting over a double ear infection with a ruptured ear drum, bronchitis, and a cold. She has one tooth that has popped up enough to see and another that JUST cut through. Trying to get her back on her normal schedule now that she's getting better.

How is everyone else and there babies?

Hi hun, hope lil lady is getting better! Poor thing!

Yeah it is quite quiet here at the moment! Everyone busy me thinks :haha:

Probably. I think its the season there is a lot of stuff to be doing. I am always the only one around lol.

Morning!!!

Sammie why have you changed your username? Me confuddled!

How is everyone? Sophie has a new trick, she goes from her hands and knees then kinda goes to one side and then sits up!!! Soo cute, then she just sits there as if to say oh yeah that was me! haha!

Ordered my eternity ring yesterday - YAY!! But we had to reserve it in a different store and Grahams cant go with me today as he is working - Romance eh!!?

Me and ava are soo pooorly :( coughs and funny noises :( ava was like barking alll night bless her

And welldone little soppph :) x

me and alex have been poorly over the weekend

just had health visitor out for his 7 month check

he is longer than average but he is still smaller than his adjested age

hes now 16lb 11oz :happydance:

OK can't find that old weight board we used to use but Pinksnowball just reminded me!!

Alex - 16lb 11oz - 7 months(Snowball)
Layla - 18lb 8oz - 6m 3 weeks - 71cms long!

Han he should bloody look after you too!
Melly - it amused me people calling me Sammie that Ive met off here, im really not a Sammie ;) ALthough Jacs will do it all the more now haha!
Snowball - You both poorly too? awwww hugs

Layla poorly too :haha: teethin I think, high temps, off food/milk and reall snugggly!

LOL ok! Sorry Sam!

I think Sophie is 18lbs at 7 months 1 week
Not sure how many ozs as havnt had her officially weighed tomorrw - might do it tomorrow

Hanny hope you feel better soon!

Bless little ALex, he is too cute

Updated!

We should get this thread going like in its hay day :) :lol:

Im more worried about ava :( shes so poorly bless her - i keep telling her dont worry doctors in 45 mins :( :cry:

Im hoping they dont say its swine flu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"