*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

wooo its alive again! :D

Cant remember if i updated Alexs weight, but hes now 17lbs 13ozs at 29 weeks

Alex is currently crawling about behind me causing mischief :lol: and were starting onto lumpy/thicker foods recently :D

He's crawling Way to go!

Anyone else's LO not say Baba Mama Dada? just random noises. She don't blow raspberries either. Guess i got the advanced sitting up but slower otherwise lol!

Just found this: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/223814-update-hannahgracee-ava.html

:hugs: Han

SOphie sits up, rolls back front, front back, spins round in circles, she can now go from her hands and knees to sitting up. She cant quite crawl yet but she gets on her hands and knees and rocks haha

SHe says dadadadadad and she says mumumumum when she is crying but I think that is more fluke than anything.

Poor Hanny and Ava xxx:hugs:

Aww she's clever Mellly ;) Madam started rocking last niht lol, think it's cos she'd backed up to the sofa though and had nowhere to go :haha:

:hugs: Han, she did say she wasnt happy with Ava didn't she!

LOL, it cracks me up its like I want to move over there but if I just rock perhaps I will get there haha!!

Yeah she did say she was very worried at least she has been looked at.

Got my friend coming round soon, she is pregnant, found out on Friday so only 4 and a half weeks, I was the first to know apart from her OH obviously haha!! She has the doctors today. I am quite jelous as I want another one but at the same time I have had my time and now its hers so I will just get excited with her. Im going to be one of them annoying been there done that women arnt i! You know the ones that pissed us off when we were pregnant! I have already told her to tell me to shut up if I annoy her as I know what its like haha.

Hiya girls avas so much better next dose of steroids at 11 :( she had to have a gas mask with this misty gas - nearly made me cry she was struggling so much :( on the plus side I got her weighed there I haven't for ages she's 18lbs 1oz :). I'm so glad she's ok - we were nearly admitted :(

Hi girls :hi:

Aw Han how is Ava, must have been awful for u both. Hope she gets better soon. R u giving her the steroids or do u need to go to gp for them?

Well im furious atm, ohs sister and her oh asked to take jessica to edinburgh zoo a while back so yesterday off they went. Picked her up at 8:30am and i told her that jessica had had a bottle but when they arrived she would need breakfast (jessica wont take her breakfast too early) they were away until 7pm and after they dropped her off i checked her bag and discovered that in just over the 10 hrs that they had her out they had fed her one bottle and nothing else, no solid food, no breakfast like i told her. My poor baby took her dinner plus 3 7oz bottles between 7pm and 10:30, must have been starving, and was so unsettled all night so im raging!!! Ok rant over lol just need to vent!

Anyone started xmas shopping? Kx

OMG thats shocking!!! Why on earth would they do that!!!?

Im glad Ava is a bit better after having her steroids

I got Sophie weighed today and she is 17lbs 10ozs - bless her

Wow that is horrible how can someone not feed a baby. I know if Athena doesn't eat she screams bloody murder till she gets fed. I don't know how you could ignore that but maybe she was distracted. But thats just wrong. You will be speaking with her about it right?

Han I am glad to here Ava is doing better. Athena was really sick for awhile. She had bronchitis with a double ear infection and ruptured ear drum. Is just now feeling better. Although its the second ear infection in a month. If she gets 4 more in the next 6 months she will have to get tubes :( At least your doctors took it seriously though. As I mentioned in your other thread they kept pushing me away cause it wasn't flu symptoms I had to yell at her doctor to get her looked at seriously. I hope she gets all better very soon.

:( I didnt know Ava was poorly :( what was wrong Hannah - I tried to open the link but it wouldnt let me. Hope shes ok :hugs: xxx

Yeah the thing is jessica never ever cries for a feed and would prob have literally gone all day without crying but ive always made that clear and that u just need to feed her at the right times anyway and she will take it but his sis just think she knows everything, ive just found a packet of baby ricecakes in her changing bag so take it she has been feeding her them all day which im annoyed at coz i specifically gave stuff with her, if i wanted her eating ricecakes would have bought them myself. Im livid! Its not that i went the night before and bought ready made cartons of milk so she didnt even need to do anything, just pour the milk into the bottle and she had plenty of jars with her. His sis is really fiery so ive told him he can tell her she wont be taking her for the day again coz cant deal with the drama but just told mil on the phone and think she is just as angry so she might say something!! Kx

Aww Kaylynn that's rubbish :( Layla same, she doesnt always cry for food, quite happy if she's busy, but i just give it her and she guxzzles it!!

GLad Ava is better hun! x

Hi everyone :hi:

Hey ladies and babies!

Sorry I've been MIA, my days no longer have enough hours! Especially now Amelia is starting to crawl forwards!! I'm chasing after her like a headless chicken!

Hanny - I hope Ava is feeling better soon! The poor little chicken! :hugs:

Hugs to all the poorly babies! :hugs:

Gosh Kay that is awful!! Amelia screams blue murder when she is hungry, one minute she will be fine and the next she will scream until a bottle is in her mouth!
Just pure laziness on their part!!! :growlmad::nope:

How is the diet going Jac???

I hope you are all okay!! I shall try my very best to chat more!! :kiss:

xXx

:( I didnt know Ava was poorly :( what was wrong Hannah - I tried to open the link but it wouldnt let me. Hope shes ok :hugs: xxx

:( they said croupe virual infection and broncooutos :( bless her now she's making up for her illness and is still playing!!! Lol Omg icant bealive you 27 weeks! Can't wait to see her in the outfit I got her!!!! X.

:( they said croupe virual infection and broncooutos :( bless her now she's making up for her illness and is still playing!!! Lol Omg icant bealive you 27 weeks! Can't wait to see her in the outfit I got her!!!! X.

aww poor girl glad to hear she is well on the mend bless her. Lol I'm getting married on Saturday, come round fast huh. Then 4d scan on Monday :dance: I will definately put a picture up as soon as she fits into it (hopefully straight away, I'm hoping for a 10lber haha) xxx

:hi: Hi girls :hugs:

I think a few of you have met asacia in person and was wondering if any of you happen to have her number? Apparently she's been banned, I've no idea why but with her having had (or still having, I don't know) PND, I thought it might be good if someone could just check she's ok...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->