*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

yey!!!

alex must have big feet then coz hes loads smaller than ava isnt he ?

sorry im rubbish on touch screen phones! fat fingers :lol: - i didnt get the shoes i wanted as they didnt have a 3G in stock - only had a 2f - which she was first messured as, but when she tried the 2f's on they wernt long enough or wide enough - so suggested a 3G and to try a 2.5 aswell just incase - so ill get some on friday when im at woking

Gld u got the nappies Hannah, someone may aswell get use out of them.

So do they a variety of colours etc in the clarks shoes? I got jessica nike trainers at the weekend and i hate them, only bought them for something to put on her feet that defo fitted but think trainers on a boy looks cute but hate them on her, £22 is ok if your getting them to fit well, might go tomorrow and get her measured.

What r u all getting lo's for crimbo? Im gonni get jessica that bounce and spin zebra, its 12+ but dunno wot else to get, was thinking of the 7in1 trecker too from mothercare but its huge, dunno where i would put it so looking for ideas???? Kx

yeh the ones i wanted are pink with butterflys on there so cute!!

ive got ava a walker and clothes and this popping ball thing :lol: so much i cant even remember what ive got her! LOOL x x im gonna get her the zebra for her birthday x x

Alexs main present is a V Tech walker and fisher price peek a blocks train.
My dad got him a smart trike though Alex cant use it till hes 10 months.

Just had a look on the clarks website and hannah think thats the ones i want for jessica, they r sooo cute!

I really dunno wot i can get jessica, all the family have asked wot to get her and i have said clothes, can never have too many lol but she needs a couple of toys at least. Anyyone got any of the winnie the pooh crwaling or bouncing toys? Any good? Kx

They looked so cute on her when they tried them on her, nearly made me cry :( :lol:

ill find my list of what i got ava x

* Busy popping pals
* busy ball popper
* glow gorm
* ducky rattle stacker
* race and go
* v-tech walker
* ball pool
* H&M tracksuit bottoms - 9-12
* H&M Vest 9-12
* H&M 12-18 top
* H&M 9-12 cardigan
* 12-18 cardigan
* Taggie book
* v-tech mirrior
* book about colours
* H&M white trousers 12-18
* H&M 12-18 purple trousers
* Hat
* 9-12 skirts X2
* walking shoes in pink
* uggs
* letter blocks
* white coat from zara
* my first dolly
* v-tech phone
* Whinnie the pooh - i love my mummy outfit
* 2 x mothercare PJS
* 1 pack of PJS
* 1 pack of long sleeved vest

haha wot r u like, will def try and go tomorrow to get measured then, can be part of her crimbo lmao! Yeah tell me wot u have got ava and maybe i can steal some ideas! Kx

r u serious lmao, now i feel really guilty haha! Ive got jessica nothing yet!!!!! Oh is giving me £400 on friday so money isnt an issue but i will never get anywhere near that list by crimbo haha wots a busy ball popper? she has quite a few of the toys on yoru list but not got a ball popper lol where did u get the my first dolly and wot age is it hun? Kx

Haha its what happens when you have far far far to much time on your hands, :rofl:!!! Ava was sorted in october! :lol:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3487833/Trail/searchtext%3EMY+FIRST+DOLL.htm <--- my first doll! - and its 2 things for £15!! the doll costs £9.99 so you might aswell pick something esle for the extra £5 - thats what i did thought it was a good deal :lol:

https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=BUSY+BALL+POPPER&Submit=GO+%3E
<--- busy ball popper :) x x

ive got alex a bubble machine, we use one at baby sign

we got him a star stacker thing
stacking cups
a musical drum that lights up when hit from ELC
books
cant remember what else lol

Oooh i like the look of the ball popper so think i will get her that and the doll is nice 2 so think that too, keep the ideas coming lol Kx

Layla has:-

Pram / walker in 1
musical gears (spinning cogs thing but cant find it online now>???)
Stanley Snail rocker
monkey book
that's not my monkey book
fifi splash mat
Stacking cups
Trainers (funky ones off daddy!)
Stacking Blocks

£22 for shoes, wow, they really aren't in them that long though!

Layla has:-

Pram / walker in 1
musical gears (spinning cogs thing but cant find it online now>???)
Stanley Snail rocker
monkey book
that's not my monkey book
fifi splash mat
Stacking cups
Trainers (funky ones off daddy!)
Stacking Blocks

£22 for shoes, wow, they really aren't in them that long though!

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Activity-Toys/Playskool-Busy-Gears-(0067112)

musical busy gears. ELC has a better one which is the one we got but i cant find it lol!

Hey Guys!!!

We have bought Sophie
Vtech Phone
Fisher Price Sing & Go Choo Choo
Soft Book
Upsy Daisy Pjs
In the Night Garden DVD Set (mainly for my nans house)

But she also has:
My First Doll
Pull Along Duck
Shape Sorter
Upsy Daisy Doll
Little People Train
Push and go Animals
Vtech Walker
Ball Popper
Vtech Ball thing
Vtech Radio Thing
Bath Toys
Clothes in 9-12
Princess Ride Along thing

I think thats all I can remember now!
Wow £22 for a pair of shoes, but I suppose you know they fit properly!

Sophie can now pull herself up on things and stand up, scary stuff considering she only started crawling 2 weeks ago! Shes soo funny bless her

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->