*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Yeah holds on to the sofa and pulls herself up to standing

I thought thats what it was! :lol: CLEVER GIRL!! :D

Ava is so close to crawling! shes crawling backwards now :D and will proberly be frontwards by next week!!!

Kay - your TTC too?

yeah just decided to, well was originally going back to work but they have made it impossible for me to return so we were planning on waiting till end of next year but thought why not if im not going back lol it took quite a while to conceive jessica so not planning on it happening staright away Kx

thanks hun, would love it to happen staright away but looking doubtful but u never know Kx

ok not sure if this will work, jessica has started to say words, mainly "dada" but recently has learnt "byebye" so ive been trying to catch her on camera and finally managed it, dunno if this will work but here goes....https://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae109/kaylynn040485/th_videos062.jpg

nah unfortunetly she has no interest in saying mama:cry: u cant really here me but im saying bye bye to her then she says it back:cloud9:

Alex can say Hiya, though he says it randomly so no way to catch it on cam :lol:

alex says

mam-mam alot

and says hiya (or that what it sounds like lol)

Ava only talks when shes upset! but she is soooo clever! can drink with a straw! bless her! and everytime she has something to eat or watches someone eat something that she likes, she goes Yummmmmmmm LMAO

awww han thats cute and well done with the straw! clever girl! Jessica says hiya, bye bye, claps her hand although its more a case of one hand stays still and the other claps into it lol and of cours dada, which i get all day long... desperate for her to say mama! She is going through such a cute stage just now, kidding on she is shy all the time and cuddling in to me lots so would be icing if she said mama! Kx

Sophie says Dada, Nana, mmmmm (when she has dinner) and Ooooo (when the door goes) haha, Still waiting for Mama, although I swear she says it when she is crying.

Ok me and OH bd 2 days before ovulation, and on ovulation day, I forgot to take my pill on suspected ovulation day. Had a dream on Wednesday night that I was in labour, also when I found out I was expecting Sophie I had a stomach bug kinda thing (diarreah - sp?) and all this week everything is literally going straight through uh oh! What are my chances do you think?? I take my last pill on Thursday so not due on until Sunday ish!

Ooooo hun you could be pregnant!!

Especially as everything is running through you which means the pill would also be running through you.

That is what happened to me when I conceived Amelia! Whooops!

When are you due on?!?!?!

Hope everyone is okay!!

I'm very jealous of all the talking babies.. Amelia says grrr, baba, and it sounds like she says mama when she is crying but that is it.

She is too busy crawling, pulling herself up to half standing (she gets on one leg and then falls) and eating everything in sight!

Does anyone else have a baby obsessed with trying to eat paper/shoes/noses?!?! haha

xXx

Oh shit yeah forgot about that as well!! I take my last pill on Thurs so will come on Sunday ish!

Yeah Sophie loves magazines, and my flip flops that I use to go in the garden haha!
Sophie has been pulling herself up as well, she does it properly, gets excited and then falls down haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->