*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Sophie says Dada, Nana, mmmmm (when she has dinner) and Ooooo (when the door goes) haha, Still waiting for Mama, although I swear she says it when she is crying.

Ok me and OH bd 2 days before ovulation, and on ovulation day, I forgot to take my pill on suspected ovulation day. Had a dream on Wednesday night that I was in labour, also when I found out I was expecting Sophie I had a stomach bug kinda thing (diarreah - sp?) and all this week everything is literally going straight through uh oh! What are my chances do you think?? I take my last pill on Thursday so not due on until Sunday ish!

:blush:well the wtt2010 might be out the window:rofl: when r u going to test? Im feeling so broody now, hoping and praying it happens quickly for us although last time i think we has some help without realising it at the time:blush: Hope u get the result your hoping for hun. Kx

LOL, im not due on until next Sunday so I guess I will just wait and see. Do you think I better stop taking the pill in the mean time??

Hey thought i wud pop in and say helloooooo keep forgetting to come on here....

How is everyone and their bubbas! xx

Hey Jac!!!

Well I stopped taking my pill on Friday 'just incase' and I came on today so not PG, oh well stick to the normal plan of TTC April or June. Cant come quick enough! I just hope it doesnt take a year again!

Where is everyone!?

im here!!!! doing a double decker bus cake today :wacko:

Alex is 8 months old today!!!!

oooo send us some piccies

Happy 8 Months Alex, time is just flying by isnt it

i know its going by so fast!!

doing mini 3 inch xmas cakes as well today! will post pics when done x

:hi: ladies, had a rare log on and thought it would be rude to not say hi! am back to work in 2 weeks so just doing my research about pay! Wow all our babies are growing!! Cant believe theres talk about trying again already! I would love too but definitly no more for me, I dont think i could afford anymore than 3 haha! xx

yeah im back to work on January 4th, soo not looking forward to it.
Im going back doinf 9.30 - 3.30 so not too bad

Hi everyone:hi: hope u are all well!

Its so quiet in here these days, prob with all the drama going on on here these days lmao i cant keep up!

Are u all set for crimbo?

Kx

I think im ready, all bought and wrapped, just need to write x-mas cards - booooriing!

You ready?

Im back work in Jan too, thread will be non existent with us all going!!

Layla's crawling :happydance:

Can't wait for Xmas !

Im back in Jan aswell, late Jan though but still bleh. Hey at lease were off for LOs first christmases :D

Nope comletely unready lol well house is all sorted presents all wrapped and got everyone apart from richard and some more for jessica so not doing too badly suppose, plan on getting the rest online tomorrow hopefully and that will b me!

scary how quickly the time goes by, cant believe its back to work time. Well as u all know my work were totally unhelpful about me going back part time but have been seeing doc since having jessica about the problems with my stomach etc and went to c her a few wks back and mentioned it was now time to return to work and on top of everything else these problems still hadnt been resolve so she signed me off work indefinately until i at least get seen by consultant so my boss is furious and ive heard on the grape vine he is looking into every possible way to sack me so hoping to find something else soon before i have to return to work! The joys!

Oh yeah defo sue them! Hate unco-operative ppl!!!

I started back at work doing 34.5 hrs a week and it has caused stress and me bein depressed and i have just been put on tablets for it, although not just work has made me feel like that but i wont get into that!

And have just found arianna's 5th tooth! She now has 3 (2 jus poking thru) on the top and 2 on the bottom gunna look so funny cos the front left one isnt even pokin thru yet so she going to look like a toothless terror!!!

So how has everyones day been?

xx

Thanks girls, hoping to get it resolved soon!

mz-jackie- thats an awful lot of hours to jump straight into with a baby to look after too, would your work not give you reduced hours to help u get back into the swing gradually? So r u off work atm? Hope things get better soon.

Pink snowball - any pics of your double decker bus, im dying to c it lol

Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"