*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

OMG I cant believe your work is being like that. Deffo go to the citezens advise and see what you can do.

Cant wait to see piccies of the bus leanne!

Clever Layla for crawling!! You have to have eyes in the back of your head now haha!

Hi Hanny & Ag xx

Hey everyone :wave:

I can't believe the last time I posted on this thread was 29th September, how long !!

Wow @ all these clever babies that are crawling !! :happydance: Lucas reluctantly dry humps the carpet atm I don't think he seems to bothered about crawling, bless him.

So sorry for you guys that have to go back to work. I went back part time when Lucas was 8 weeks and hated it, although I did appreciate the adult conversation :) now I work from home a few hours a week so all ok.

Has anyone got the maxi cosi tobi car seat ? Lucas is to long for the cabriofix seat so just upgraded, just hope it fits in the car as I ordered online.

Havnt seen you in ages!!! How you been!?
Yeah im deffo looking forward to some adult conversation and I guess 6 hours a day is nothing really!

Where is everyone?

Im here :hi:

OH is away on a night out tonight so im surfing lol!

Sitting here shitting myself because im convinced Jessicas room is haunted:nope: for about 2 mnths when i put her to bed i hear all sorts of noises coming from her room, its got so bad tonight that ive moved into the travel cot in my room, really frightening actually !

What r u all up 2 tonight?

Kx

Grahams working tonight till 4am so I am by my lonesome as well.
Thats pretty scary hun, I hate being at home by myself. Been at my mums since 6pma nd came home at 10pm now just catching up on some things I recorded on Sky, sad huh!

What you up to?

I doing absolutely nothing, even sadder lol! Tv is crap for ti being xmas, even tomorrow its crap too! Im sitting here frightened t go to bed incase the noises get worse haha, im such a scaredy cat although i think it gets exaggerated in your mind when home alone!

Kx

Aww I hope last night wasnt too scary in the end!
I went to bed at 2am and watched Will & Grace in bed, Graham came in at 4am and woke me up - doh. Our front door is soo noisy

we were up til three , i as watching the new ANTM that i got and rob was playing on computer

our front door was frozen shut this morning rob had to go out the back then through the garage to open the front door from the front it was frozen solid!

Yeah it was fine, wnet to bed at about 1:30 and at 2:30 OH came in, woke me up and was like "why the fuck is every light in the house on" lol as i went to bed i switched every light on so i wasnt in the dark and only my room didnt have lights on, xmas tree and everything was still on but i was too scared to turn them all off! OH said i need to stop being so silly lmao

Havnt seen you in ages!!! How you been!?
Yeah im deffo looking forward to some adult conversation and I guess 6 hours a day is nothing really!

Where is everyone?

Good thanks :thumbup:

If I still worked in an office then I would of been happy to go back part time as I used to have such a laugh.

Is Sophie going to nursery ?

I really must start going to look at some, I will hate leaving him !

Im lurking :lol:
My brother is up for the weekend and i had a ton of laundry to do today yak.

Erghhh I got loads to do this week, we are haing boxing day at ours so I gotta get the house cleaned top to bottom. Much easier when Sophie wasnt crawling/walking along the sofa, grrrr

Sophie is going to my nan for 3 days a week and Grahams parents for 2 days a week, although just want her to o to my nans full time to be honest, much easier!
My nan is only 64 and still very very active, I swear she is fitter than me!!!

Erghhh I got loads to do this week, we are haing boxing day at ours so I gotta get the house cleaned top to bottom. Much easier when Sophie wasnt crawling/walking along the sofa, grrrr

Sophie is going to my nan for 3 days a week and Grahams parents for 2 days a week, although just want her to o to my nans full time to be honest, much easier!
My nan is only 64 and still very very active, I swear she is fitter than me!!!

I can imagine, my mum is 64 !!! Mind you I can't leave Lucas with her, she hasn't got a clue, don't really see eye to eye either :nope:

Me and James have only had one night out together in 8 months. His mum always seems to have his nieces (1 & 2) and then obviously needs some weekends to herself, so im buggered !!!

Does anyone know which wipes are best for nappy rash ?

Id prob say none for nappy rash, back to the old cotton wool and water if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->