*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Aww thats not good - have you not got some nice friends who could watch him for the night? I would go back to cotton wool and water then put sudcreme or whatever on afterwards.

Argghhhh 4 more sleeps!!

Im jelous! We never get snow here, we had a little bit last friday but that was pretty much it (maybe an inch!)

:) Amazing! ava has 6 teeth now! and is half crawling!! ( she can crawl from one end of the room so part time crawling :lol:) x x

I think Alex may be dropping down to 3 bottles a day, do you think thats okay for him?

Layla on morning, mid afternoon and bed - so yep fine
new year she may have to drop mid afternoon as it works better for me and nursery

she just cut her 5th tooth, crawls, and loves holding your hands to bloody WALK everywhere :shock:

Sophie has 3 teeth, crawls to where she wants to be then pulls herself up to standing and walks along to get what she wants (holding on obviously)
We have such clever babies!!

I think Sophie is going to be cutting out her 5pm bottle, she only took 2 ozs from it yesterday and 1 oz today.
So I guess it will be 5 ozs in the morning, 4/5ozs at lunch and 6ozs at bedtime.

Im soo not looking forward to going back to work in the new year, loads of newbies have started and where I am higher up than them they are just going to be like 'who the hell does she think she is walking round like she knows it all' errrr because I do haha!!

Hey ladies

Gosh I don't have time for anything at the moment! And my laptop has broken!!

I'm working loads (barratts have their massive end of year sale on) and when I'm not working I'm doing the never ending housework!

Amelia still has at least 4 bottles a day along with breakfast, lunch and dinner, and she is still a skinny baby!!!!

Sam - Amelia is doing exactly the same, and she looks so proud of herself when she is marching along!

Can't believe how many teeth all your babies have, Amelia only cut her first one a few days ago!

Just shows how different all the babas are!

Amelias pram decided to break the other day, the welding on one of the wheels has cracked and it has made the whole pram really wobbly and unsafe so I'm trying to find a cheap but nice pram asap!

Is everyone ready for christmas?!

We are hosting the day for my mum, stepdad, dad, 2 sisters, one of their boyfriends and dans mum and stepdad and Amelia & us two of course.

10 adults! I'm rather nervous!

Hope you are all okay and if I don't get chance to come on earlier

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

xXx

My Ash bashhhy i miss you millions and miss our our chats!! - and if you live any where near chester you need to come to the GS meet :) x x

Good luck with that babe :lol: i cant cook for 2 people let alone ten! :rofl:!! x x

im allready just need to get a couple of gift cards and do some wrapping :winkwink: x x

Alex has literally started the pulling himself up thing today :D and discovered he will walk too :D

But he still has no teeth :rofl:

I am seriously sh*tting it!! But it will be nice having everyone together and no doubt I will have the mums helping me out!

Hanny!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I miss you too lady! Feels like forever since we spoke properly! Ooo when is the Chester meet?!?!
I saw pictures of all the pressies you have wrapped on fb, Ava is one lucky lil girlie!

What have you got Marc??

:kiss:

xXx

Chester meet is on the 6th of feb! :) day out and clubbing or you can just do one or the other

I know i think i went a tad over board :| :lol:

well i got him 2 nike hoddies, ( he decided he wanted them before, and i spilt bleach on one :blush: ) so i bought him two soul cal hoddies , boxers a nike t-shirt and robbie williams CD :D x

Hello girls,

Just wanted to popin and say Hello! and Merry Christmas to you all and your gorgeous babbies

Love Mel & Ridley xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->