*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hey!! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas cant wait to see some piccies.
Sophie got loads of clothes and loads of toys, I think she now has more clothes/oufits than me haha!

She even had a mini christmas dinner and loved it!!!

Hope your all ok xxxx

Was soo cute, she had
Turkey
Inside of a roast potato
Runner Beans
Carrots
Little bit of stuffing
Broccli
and a teeny weeny bit of gravy which she loved!!

Alex loved his too, we gave him a yorkshire pudding and he ate most of it!

he loved his xmas dinner!

And he got his first tooth yesterday :cloud9:

he is flicking his toungue all over his mouth this morning :rofl:

Ava had loads for dinner lol turkey and all the trimmings and sausages lol and I got a tv for Xmas ;)

Very nice
I was spoilt! From Graham I got
Netball UK Hoody
Black Cardigan
Singstar Wireless Mics for PS3
Singstar - Take that for PS3
Lacoste Love of Pink
Will & Grace Season 4

From Sophie I got
Photo Frame
Mini Calandar

My Mum I got
My Boots
Singstar - Queen - For PS3
Fleecy Blanket

From Dad I got
Sex & the City Season 2
Ice AGe 3
Strictly come dancing live tour ticket at the O2 in Feb
JLo Glow
Diary & Pen
Big Yankee Candle Jar - Vanilla Lime

Some books, bath stuff, jewellery box, candles, bottle of Baileys

I think that was it lol

Sophie got far too much to write down but lots of toys and some gorgeous clothes - cant wait for her to be a bit bigger to fit in them

I gotta go back to work in a week :cry::cry:

we has a brill xmas aswell
emily's got far too many toys now lol

her xmas dinner ended up smooshed into
the carpet and fed to the dog :rofl:

no teeth yet....

BUT SHE CRAWLS!

first time today :happydance: :happydance:
its so cute! clever sausage :cloud9:

she's 9 months old today as well!!

xx​

Awww clever emily! ava is amazing at crawling now :) and teething her back teeth :( 7 8 9 10 all coming through at once :(

Clever Girlie!!!

WOW thats lots of teeth, Sophie only has 4, 3 at the bottom and 1 at the top

Hi everyone. I always forget to come on here. Probably cause I only come on after all of you are done talking for the day and I am alway busy with Athenas doctors appts. We had an Ok christmas. Athena got 3 outfits a BUNCH of new board books. A VTech bear thing that plays songs. A giraffe that has buttons that you can push and it plays music and moves around. A stand and ride walker and a VTech 3 in 1 car type thing that can sit on the floor go on a rocker and the rocker can turn into a push riding thing. A piano. A ball popper thing and a glow worm.

She doesn't crawl and doesn't pull herself up she sits like a pro and rolls to get stuff though. Her doctor thinks that her neck is inhibiting her from learning to crawl as its really heavy with the mass. She does love to stand though and can stand holding on to things but doesn't pull herself up yet. She can even let go for about ten seconds. She doesn't ever really step though either. She babbles all different noises and gives kisses and high fives and will shake your hand. She still drinks 6 bottles a day but we are also having to delay solids really far because of allergies so she only eats once maybe twice a day for solid foods and sometimes even that is hard to get into her as she tends to have trouble swallowing things with her neck and only likes to feed herself not be fed so its hard.

She had her MRI today and I start therapy tomorrow. Her MRI was so scary. They told me it would be an hour and they would page me (they give you a pager) in as she was waking up. Well it was an hour and 45 minutes later and still no answer. I was getting so scared that something had gone wrong. I finally went and asked and they told me that it was just the MRI taking longer. Which it was but still. She was asleep in total about 2 and a half hours. She was so funny waking up. She tried to sit up on the bed and would fall over to the side and she would barely open her eyes. It was cute but sad too. She was all happy though and squeally but still tired. She drank almost 12 oz within the hour after waking up. But then again she wasn't allowed any formula after 4 this morning and no clear liquids after 7 this morning and they didn't get her to sleep till 10. If anyone is having a baby get put under anesthesia though it is scary watching them fall asleep as they can't really breathe on there own and make funny noises and there body can go all stiff and there eyes roll in the back of there head. That was the scariest part. That and her breathing waking up as you could tell it was really difficult but they kept the oxygen on her and she was doing ok. Still scary though.

I will get the results back within two weeks and then she will probably have surgery late this month or early middle next month depending on how long it takes to schedule.

Well hope you are all well...

Hi everyone hope u all had a nice xmas and new year:thumbup: Mines was quiet this year!

AG - need to say love your new siggy, will need to c if jaq will do me a new one!

So hows everyone and LO's? Im hating this weather, cant get out with the pram its soooo icy!

Kx

we had a lovely xmas and new year! alex got teeth on boxing day :happydance:

the snow is awful, my hubby normally rides his bike to train station to get to work but he cant in this weather so i have no car my family live an hour away from me so me and alex catching up on xmas tv in the house

Hey girls, how was ur xmas and new years??

Had major dramas here but cnt be bothered to go into it lol!!!

How are all your little ones doing? xx

Loadsa snow here too! I do love it but its tiring to walk in :lol:

Kay, Melbo made my doughnnut :D

aww go alex, think all the april babas have teeth now?:happydance:

:hugs:mz_jackie86 hopw everything is ok

AG - well its cute as heck, we sorting another meet soon?

Well everyone in our house is sick, must be a bug but we r all pucking everywhere lol, jessica not too bothered by it still eating the same but she is really gurny, plus i jammed her finger in the highchair by mistake today so she is not in the best mood at all, felt terrible as she was sobbing her heart out:cry:

ROLL ON SUMMERTIME:happydance::happydance:

Jen's Emily dont have any teeth yet x

hope you all feel better soon!!

alex whingy today and keeps crawling backwards all over the house :rofl:

Yea can do :D

What days can you do? Im back at work soon so can only do sun, mon, weds or thurs

Hello!!!!!

Thought I would pop in and say hi!!

Been back at work this week and I have remembered pretty much everything, they have put me on a new account so I just need to learn their specifics, but all the system work is fine!

How is everyone?

AG- I can do any days atm so just whenever.

Melly - well done on your 1st wk back, bet it feels like u were never away lol!

Im feeling like poo today, richard is better but think he has passed all the germs onto me, and jessica is rrreeeeaaalllyyy grouchy lol! Sorry if tmi actually but anyone know if orangie poo is ok in lo's lol? Today thats how jessicas have been but dunno if its just with her being a bit poorly, she is eating ok and things!

Anyone seen my sister keeper? any good?

Kx

emily doesn't have any teeth lol

she can however walk aided :happydance:
she walks up and down the living room
holding onto the sofas and she walks if you
hold her hands too :cloud9:

wont be long til she's walking then
she wont be a baby anymore :cry:

other than that she's still the same
she's such a chatterbox as well

stupid snow :growlmad: theres no food