*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Kay: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/242618-glasgow-meet.html#post4004073

Yay clever girl Emily!!
Sophie is the same walking along the sofas, she keeps letting go of the sofa now as well and stands there for a couple fo secs before falling on her bum!

Well I have been at work 2 days (Monday and Tuesday) and Wedneday and today we had snow so I havnt gone in as no way am I taking Sophie in the car

How is everyone!

im poorly :(

think alex is getting the hang of crawling forwards, he is trying to pull him self up on everything and tries to climb up my leg when he wants up

you girls seen my vid on fb this morning??

No I havnt had a look yet, will check it out later
Is it of alex crawling?

Hey everyone. Seems like all your babies are way more advanced then Athena lol. She doesn't really crawl she "army crawls" like leaves her belly on the floor. They think she is going to have problems with her legs so she is supposed to start physical therapy. She babbles up a storm and says hi and bye and mama and dada. She has her big surgery tuesday. Will be six hours and up to 4 days in the hospital and ten at home with a drain and daily visits from the Home Visiting Nurse. She also has to get tubes in her ears. Athena does try and pull herself up but doesn't understand how to use her legs. I mean she moves them but its like she doesn't know how to move them. Its hard to explain it cause you all probably are thinking well that is just something they have to learn but its different. Its ok though cause she was longer then I think most the babies here with sitting to but not actually delayed and there not worrying about the crawling because its not a required milestone so its fine is she doesn't do it as long as she uses her own way to get things which she does. Well I have to get going and I am pretty much positive your all in bed so bye bye.

I know its soo quiet, I hope all goes ok Tuesday.

I wouldnt worry too much about the army crawling, my friends little boy never actually crawled properly and he is now standing (he is a year old) they just develop differently

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

Good Luck Athena & Mummy! Be strong both!

We're around but Im back at work tomorrow!! Hope your all ok! Waiting on missy's 6th tooth to pop, almoooooost there. She's pulling up to and cruising round the furniture :( Where did my lil baby go?!

Work...ahhh that probably explains alot of absences, i start back on the 22nd.

Argh im back at work on weds after beein off since dec 22nd....dnt wanna go back but hey ho!!!

Arianna isnt crawling either but she pulls herself along and rolls everywhere she's like a military baby lol.....she can walk when i hold her hand and stands up when she holds onto somethin.....she has 6 teeth now how is that all possible......feels like yesterday that i ahd her lol!!! in jus over 3 months she will be one...tooooofast!

How was everyones weekend?

Yeah I been back since the 4th Jan, I hate it, roll on TTC!!

Not been up to much really, been round my mums for dnner today and she also cooked me a shepherds pie for tomorrow!!! haha, she is crazy, cos I havnt been cooking for my self for the last 4 years have i!

work sucks bleurgh lol.....

thats what mums are for......means ur OH can put it in the microave and feel like they have cooked lol

LOL, yup!

I love my mum! Gonna put some cheese on top and put it back in the oven for half hour yummy

:cry::hi:hi girls how is everyone?

Hannah-where r the pics of your weekend away? did u have fun?

Its so quiet in here these days!:shrug:

Well im seriously worrying about jessica, she had been cruising for a while and had managed to go from the couch over to the table a couple of times but all of a sudden has stopped altogether and when i try to get her to stand she is lifting her legs and refusing point blank:dohh: dont know whether she has hurt herself or what but its got worse and worse and now she isnt standing at all:cry: i bought her those clarks cruising shoes and she had them about a week when this started so dont know if they have anything to do with it, got her at paediatrician in a few wks about her arm so gonni ask then but im just hping she hasnt hurt herself!

Kx

they do realise for a bit they can get about quicker crawling when novelty wears off, but you know her best hun x

oh so maybe she is just choosing not to walk now? hopefully thats wot it is although she isnt great at crawling, didnt think she would crawl at all but she does when she wants to but its more rolling, she rolls so fast! heres hoping she will start walking again soon coz she was getting reallly good!

hows u and layla?

Kx

Lol these one pic of me :). But I look a mess lmao so drunk haha I'll upload it later x x

how are you all?

:wave: hi girls!

Its v quiet in here these days, where is everyone:cry:
Leo isn't crawling yet either, he's rolling like the speed of light :haha: he gets on his knees and rocks but thats it at the moment:dohh: I'm actually not pushing him as he is pulling everything over now just with his rolling!

Hope the Op goes well Kelly :hugs:

Wheres that pic Han?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"