*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

I hate the gym! I have tried soo many times and I am good for about a week and then I giev up lol!

But to be fair, on a tuesday I play netball for an hour and then sometimes umpire for another hour on top. Wednesdays I play another game of netball for an hour.
and I play GA so its not like i slack off haha! I think 2/3 hours a week is ok, what do you think?

DAY 1 on WW diet annnnnnddd, Oh my god I am hungry!!! I want chocolate!!! haha
I am not giving in though! Takes a little while to get into the swing.
I am going to lose 2 stone, thats my goal!!! I dont know when by though!? What do you think is a reasonable timeframe to lose 2 stone?

Im on WW's too :) have 3 points left :lol: are you going to the meetings?

Ash - Are you still doing WW

No not doing the meetings as cant afford it really!
I got all the books etc before I fell pregnant!
I have used all my points today!! But I earn some tomorrow as I have got netball training! I just wish there was a quicker way to lose weight!! DAMMIT!

I know!! i go to the meetings with my mum, so far ive lost 0 points!! but this is only my second week :|

You will! I just want to look nice, saw some really horrid photos of me that someone added on facebook from saturday night! not attractive! arghhhh

Oh my good god, its only August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selfridges in London have their christmas stock in already I saw it in the paper last week. The other stores are getting theirs in October but London started early!

:lol: i got Alex a fisherprice train thingy that was on sale in toys r us :D

I keep thinking about Christmas shopping but then I think it is far too soon!

I've found my wedding dress on ebay! .. There is me and another woman that have put in offers for it so now I'm just begging the woman to let me have it! :blush:

Han - Yep I'm still doing WW .. haven't got any of the books mind so I search the internet to find information!

xXx

I havnt even thought about christmas! You crazy ladies!!

Check out my new siggy made but the amazing Jacqui!!!!

That's why I'm hoping I get the job I applied for..

Or else christmas is going to be non existent in our house this year!!

xXx

Hey Jenny Ridley is amazing although I am still suffering with PND a bit but getting there !! i think its the stress of moving aswell, but apart from that he is growing so big :cry:

Hows the gorgeous big eyed Emily doing she so cute :cloud9:

Sorry Mel, totally forgot that you popped on and sai hi!

Howz the house? We need some piccies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->