*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

16 ozs milk via bottles, were still on formula though.

Naps, 2 a day around 1.5 hours each.

so if im saying formula too, she has 8oz in the morning 8oz at night and a couple of oz in the day of normal milk x

emily been 100% on cows milk for a month now
and i'd say around the 20oz mark (4 5oz bottles)
1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 evening and 1 before bed
but she took to cows milk really well :thumbup:

and she has 1 or 2 naps depending on what we've
done during the day but in total 1.5 - 2 hours worth
of nap time usually

xxx​

well jessica is on cows milk and she has 16oz, 8 morning,8 at night.

nap wise, what r they? lol only joking but naps were pretty much non existent until this week and some help from ag and she is having about 1hr so better than nothing lol Kx

Thanks!!

Sophie has been on cows milk (whole milk) since her first bottle and she has 7-8ozs in the morning and 5-8oz before bed so just checking she was on track
She also has 3ozs of it with her cereal.

She also has around an hour nap in the morning and another hour nap in the aftenoon/ealy evening.

Phew....

Well minus sophie napping longer (im not jealous AT ALL LOL) thats pretty much same as us, although jessica has been totally off food again today so much more milk:( , couldnt keep her awake long enough for her to eat dinner tonight and she had a good nap today too so i had to miss bath and just get her pj'd bottle and bed. Think it just feels weird after all those months of feeding bottle after bottle to then only 2 a day, know it feels strange to me.

When i think back now when jessica was newborn i thought it was hard work then but god, sometimes i would give anything for that newborn that i could lay down till i got a nappy out and was still lying in the same spot when i came back, feel like i spend the majority of my day these days snaching at her ankles!

^^ i do.. cow and gate 1 year + bottle in the morning and one at night, cow milk for ceral x

Well minus sophie napping longer (im not jealous AT ALL LOL) thats pretty much same as us, although jessica has been totally off food again today so much more milk:( , couldnt keep her awake long enough for her to eat dinner tonight and she had a good nap today too so i had to miss bath and just get her pj'd bottle and bed. Think it just feels weird after all those months of feeding bottle after bottle to then only 2 a day, know it feels strange to me.

When i think back now when jessica was newborn i thought it was hard work then but god, sometimes i would give anything for that newborn that i could lay down till i got a nappy out and was still lying in the same spot when i came back, feel like i spend the majority of my day these days snaching at her ankles!

LOL i think about that all the time, a newborn was SOOOOO easy! She would sleep ages 6 weeks-12ish when she started sleeping all night too! she would sit in her bouncer and lay there and actually LIKE nappy changes without trying to crawl away :haha:

Hannah did it take a while for her to like it? Just with jessica being really funny with food just now i bought some toddler milk so i knw she was getting all the nutrients but she hates it, wont take a drop!

I know it was great eh, newborn was a piece of cake, and jessica slept through from about 3 wks old and even before then it was waking changing, bottle sleep, sometime i even had to wake her during the night for a change lol and when i think of all that time i would sit watching her sleep wishing she would wake up because i was misisng her, now its the other way about lol

LMAO!

what milk are you using? ava prefers this! and i no why! its like smells LUSH :)

we have just moved onto the year + milk

alex has 14-18oz a day plus about 5oz water

split between two bottles - we are going to attempt giving via cup soon
we havent tried him with cows milk yet

he sleeps about 11am for an hour and around 14.00 for about an hour

oh i havent given a wiff yet lol luckily i bought the individual bottles to c how she went with it, would have been raging had it been a full tub.

Do u know i cant wait for the first one of us to fall pregnant, hopefully pass on the good vibes lol ive a feeling melly is going to be this month!!! Im soooooo broody lol

you girls are gonna fall like dominoes you wait lol

emily hardly eats a thing if im honest
we try to give her all sorts and shes not that fused
maybe its because of her lack of teeth? :dohh:

she's just started properly walking too :cloud9:
give it a week and she'll be a pro!!

but she doesn't shut up :rofl: EVER!
and my god can she STROP!!

xxx​

oh i hope your right jenny!

Jenny jessica is the same and she has most of her teeth so... tbh i think its just the stage they are at, jessica seems like she is wrestling between being independant and being more affectionate atm, everything is a battle just now.

Awww lovely, lucky u, i really thought jessica would have been "properly walking" long ago, im actually getting really worried about it now because for months she ahs been able to stand on her own and on random days takes steps but its never progressed, was to take her back to paed if i had any more concerns so think i might soon, is she in at everything? All the April babies are certainly growing into gorgeous toddlers Kx

oh i hope your right jenny!

Jenny jessica is the same and she has most of her teeth so... tbh i think its just the stage they are at, jessica seems like she is wrestling between being independant and being more affectionate atm, everything is a battle just now.

Awww lovely, lucky u, i really thought jessica would have been "properly walking" long ago, im actually getting really worried about it now because for months she ahs been able to stand on her own and on random days takes steps but its never progressed, was to take her back to paed if i had any more concerns so think i might soon, is she in at everything? All the April babies are certainly growing into gorgeous toddlers Kx

she can do everything she's meant too
she just has hardly any teeth lol

might be worth getting her checked but tbh some babies
dont walk til way past a year, we were in the creche thing the other
day and someone said their little girl didn't walk until 18 months
some just prefer crawling i guess :thumbup:

might be the stage yea but when we go out everyone else's
babies eat like a horse (cough hannah lol) but she's hardly
wasting away to be fair lol

and she's a nightmare for not sleeping in her cot!!
:growlmad: she now naps on the sofa during the day
and sleeps in her cot at night, she just wont stay in her
cot until she knackered! cause she can stand in it she
shakes it and has a massive tantrum when she's not
that tired even though she is and will then fall asleep on
the blooming sofa :growlmad: :dohh:

she just doesn't wanna miss out on anything i think
nosey little moose :wacko:

rant over lol

xxx​

we use c+g milk

alex eats loads and loads he was 20lb 10 oz on his birthday wears 6-9 month clothes

he has just got his 4th tooth today to he has top and bottom now

he will stand for a second by himself but thats about it :rofl:

:cry: we going in to month 7 ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back