*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

LOL i dont shut up... MRS JJAXXXQUIE... you have far more posts then me :smug: so you stand corrected... YOU never shut up :kiss: LOL x x x

yeah jacqui!!

emily slept until 7am in her bed
woke up for a bottle and fell asleep
with jason on the sofa until MID DAY!!

so i have one well rested baby lol

she didn't get out or anything just sat
on her bed until jason grabbed her :happydance:

night 1 was a success
i dont think she'll have a nap today lol
so we'll see how tonight goes

:happydance::happydance:

xxx​

Oh Emily well done darling! Bravo Jen, what a good mummy u are! Well done to u all! I love successful sleep stories!

Really proud of you Jen!

Yeah Jacqui, you LIVE on here hehe.

I went into town hoping to get some stuff off my to get list from the market. I came back with NOTHING off that list and instead a Disney princess baby backpack, a rattly caterpillar, not my choice but Alayna grabbed it and wouldn't let me put it back so I had to buy it. Then we had a massive sausage roll from the butchers to share, I love hot sausage rolls! Some woman at the bus stop with her really expensive pram said loudly 'I never give my son sausage rolls their so unhealthy' so I made a big show of noisily eating my sausage roll and asking Alayna whether she wanted a chocolate bar. I didnt actually have any but I wanted to wind the nosy cow up!

Were back now and the back teeth are seriously winding Alayna up. And me. Up every 2 hours last night. Not cool xxx

:rofl:

i gave emily a few chips on sunday when we were
at the car boot as a treat she ate 2!! and the looks
people were giving me and abbie because we gave
them some chips was brilliant :wacko:

i dont give people horrible looks for smoking around
their kids and thats MUCH worse than a chip :dohh:

aw poor alayna :hugs:
i hate teething sooooo much!
emilys top teeth STILL haven't come all the way
down yet and its been like 3 weeks :dohh:

xxx​

:( Yeah Laynys took ages, the ones at the front that is. Its the back ones that are doing her head in and mine, coz they are massive and not shaped like front teeth so its very painful. And she wont take ibuprofen unless its in bloody jelly!
I agree I see ppl smoking near their kids and so what, I had sausage rolls as a kid! I have breastfed her since birth, not smoked near her coz I dont smoke lmao but still, and I have always made sure she has all her food groups. Meh let them get all bothered about it, it's not like I care hehe.

Jen I had a dream you had a boy called SEBASTIAN lmao xxx

then is there something ur not telling us....lol
I used my doppler today randomly and I can still hear my placenta, am I supposed to hear it still???

then is there something ur not telling us....lol
I used my doppler today randomly and I can still hear my placenta, am I supposed to hear it still???

doesn't your placenta get delivered after birth?
placentas only appear when babies do dont they lol?

think theres something YOU'RE not telling us :haha:

what kind of noise does your placenta make Dana lol? and yeah i thought same as Jenny? Kx

I think that was more than likely just your heartbeat Dana!!
Unless it sounded erm..... placenta like!?

Due on today, No AF and :bfn: so far

OOOOOH MELLY!!!!

No I heard my HB elsewhere and it sounds thuddy, this went swoosh swoosh swoosh swoosh lmao. Do you not always have a placenta? Isnt it always there? Am I being thick lmao. Defo not my heartbeat so maybe it was my ovaries or something, dunno. Put it on my pelvic bone for a bit of fun lol. Only makes the noise there. Do you think my placenta is still there then Jenny?

Come on Mellllly!! Are you usually regular as clockwork?

Han you are WELL late, are you going to the dr to find out what's going on? Btw LOVE your siggy pic, well cute.

I can't believe Emily is sleeping in a big girl's bed that's soooooo cute! Cooper thrashes around so much in his cot bed Christ know's where he'll end up if he didn't have the sides on!

I am officially going back to work full time until I go back on maternity leave. Booooooooo BUT I'm doing 40 hours over 4 days so I still get Friday's to see my mummy friends. I'm dreading the thought of going on crap SMP again so need to boost the old bank account before.

Placenta definitely gets delivered after the baby, must be your own heartbeat or indeed, there's something you're not telling us!!

How is everyone?
x

Lol nah I am still bfing so no babies possible yet.

Still curious what is swooshy lmao.

Lyndsey I CANT BELIEVE your pregnant :) I am SO happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

she's napping in her bed!! :happydance:

did take me 20 mins to get her off to sleep
but she's doing it!!

my mum had a go at me :dohh: told me i was wishing
her life away and making her grow up too quick!!

and dana it's still possible!!! :haha:

when's your docs app hanny?

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back