LOL but atleast emily gains weight! avas tiny :(

she is tiny yea strange to think they're in the same
size clothes and nappies but the different between them
in size is quite alot ...

maybe she'll be one of these jammy girls that eat shed
loads and never gain weight?

come to think of it i might weigh emily tomorrow now
just out of curiousity haven't done it for a while :wacko:

Leanne cant believe that u on 7th cycle already, lots of:dust::dust:, hope u get your bfp real soon.

jenny maybe emily is gonni be more of a grazer then, if she is gaining weigh then she is obv getting enough. and pmsl @nosey moose, these girlies are very inquisitive lol

jessica was 21lb 10 last time she was weighed, fits all her 12-18 and a few of her 18-24mtnhs:cry:, she is just growing too fast for my liking

uch i know, tbh part of me wants her to stay crawling ofr now as she is a handful just now but there is just that worry that something is up but then i think if anything was up she wouldnt do it some days and not others!

I was one of them girls till i got pregnant :(

I was one of them girls till i got pregnant :(

and u will be again hannah, its just harder to lose the baby weight:hugs: hows it going anyway? Kx

well the last two days, ive havent counted my points at all, but pretty sure i still kept in with my points :)

haha a for second there i thought u had wrote u had used 9000 points on your ww, was like wtf how did u manage that pmsl

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATS ON 9000 POSTS :happydance::happydance:

LMAO! i think if i had 900 points i would have proberly eaten a horse, and maybe plus a pig LOL

If soph doesn't hav her naps she is a right stroppy moo!! Oh god yeah bring backbthe days when it took 5 secs to change her bum, I'm constantly chasing after her!!!!

She managed tontakevher nappy off at my mums and was walking round with it above her head in the nuddy!!! Nutter!!!

I need to get more motivation to lose some weight, I'm being a bridesmaid in September!!! Arghhhh

Well I'm already my pre preg weight! But before I was preg u wanted to lose about 2 stone!!

I always start ww really good but then the week I'm due on it goes to pot

:hi: 4 pages to catch up on! WOW!

UHm toddler milk, after speaking to a lot of people and HV, it's just a marketing ploy apparently. It's full of sugar(hence the sweet smell and taste Han) and apparently doesn't contain all this wonderfull iron that it would take 60 pints of cows milk to get. So i have stayed on her SMA gold. She has 6oz cows milk with bfast from beaker, and 8oz formula at night out of trainer spout. When i know she's taken to CM all fine, i'll move the night time one to it aswell!

Naps - she wakes at 7.30am for nursery, and will have 30 mins nap at 9.30am and sleeps 1pm-2.30ish (3pm on a good day)
If it's weekend and im lucky that she sleeps till 8am, she is starting to miss out the am sleep.

This is how we do it at work, as the afternoon sleep is the one they have for few months yet, some 3yr olds in work still cant last without the afternoon one bless, so her am will get stopped soon!

UHM TTC ! GOod luck girlies, we're not sure what we're doing yet, I don't like double prams rofl, i'd rather Layla be toilet trained first, and I can't afford 2 in childcare :rofl: so who knows!!

I was gonna say exactly the same thing abt the toddler milk! Olivia has been on full fta cows milk since about eleven months she started with three a day and now has just the one of 9oz first thing in the morning!
I asked the mw what she needs and apparently over a year it's just 12oz of dairy product which includes youghurts etc they may have!

Jenny if Emily can't stand cot have you thought of putting her into a bed, my son was in a bed by one (his choice) AND Olivia has been in a bed since one too, by default cos we needed her cot! They both loved it and had no trouble moving them into a bed at all.

Ladies have to say think you may have forgotten a little bit about newborns, just like when you forget about labour! LOL Coming from a mummy who's had next to no sleep for thee days and is a walking zombie to a one week old!

But you may be right from about six weeks, ifof course they decide to sleep through and don't have colic etc etc.

Hi hun! Right pick your brains, if they're in a bed by 1. How do you manage with the whole crawling out of it? Reason i ask, when we're to go away for few nights, Im not happy with layla in a travel cot, they've just got no padding for someone her age, but yet even if I was to get a bed guard, she'd just crawl out and fall off lol? Our own bed is a low to floor one and she sometimes forgets and goes to just fall off it lol!

i was gonna ask the same actually lol

we've been thinking about moving her into her bed
but im worried she'll just randomly get out during
the night and injure herself lol

xx​

I spoke to the HV doing Sophies 1 year check the other day and said SOphie is having between 16-19 ozs a day and she said they should be having 16-24ozs of whole milk a day so she is spot on

This may help with babies who dont like whole milk (found on baby centre)

''What if he's made the transition but just doesn't like milk?
Meeting the minimum requirement of 16 oz. can be a challenge if your child doesn't care for milk. While chocolate milk does add sugar to your child's diet, it has the same amount of calcium and other important vitamins and minerals as plain milk. Better yet, try a powdered flavoring — just a small amount will provide less sugar than preflavored milks. Some varieties (like Ovaltine) contain added vitamins and minerals, too.

Keep in mind that there are many ways to sneak milk into your child's diet. Serve him puddings, custards, and shakes for snacks. Make his soup with milk rather than water, and add a milk-based sauce or gravy to casseroles.''

HMmm, well sounds about right different areas and different rules for how much a abby should drink! lol OH well.

The bed thing I did type an answer out last night through slitted eyes, but lost it so gave up to fall alseep!

It's just a case of baby proofing the room, and making sure there's a gate on the door. Of course they will crawl out at first but for the first few days it was a case of just taking her back to bed. It was just two days for us tbh.

We have a mattress under her bed half out and half under so that if she falls it's a soft landing and also it adds a bit of height so she can get in and out of bed as she wants to.

But generally when she goes to bed she stays in bed and sleeps, lol so we don't have the issue of her getting out bed at the moment. And when she wakes up in the morning the gate stops her going too far afoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->