*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

CRazy! I guess as long as baby's are doing well and energetic etc then thats all that matters.

emily's cot bed is really low down to the floor
so she wont fall or anything ill just baby proof
her bedroom, we've taken one of the cotsides
down for tonight so tonight she gets to sleep
in a big bed :thumbup:

and if she approves we'll take the other
side off and lower the head and foot board
and she can have a proper toddler bed :)

thanks rach x​

Let me know how she gets on jenny! Sophies cot bed is really low as well

we've turned it into the actual toddler bed now
emily kept shaking the ends bits and its proper
wobbly with just one side and i'd rather she didn't
break it lol

it looks so small in her room :cry:
and now theres no cot toys or canopy it
looks really bare lol

we've not got a stairgate we live in a flat lol
will have to get one wednesday if she tries to escape
and put it across her bedroom door lol

will have to see how tonight goes :happydance:

i've baby proofed her room and im a light sleeper
so she cant get up to tooooo much i hope lol

xx​

awww good luck jenny, if you've got a local surestart it might be worth getting on to them, they used to give stair gates away.

No ask they used to supply whole household safety packs with plug things, cupboard clips, I even got a fire guard but that was five years ago!

Hello Girls :wave:

I cant beleive some of you are ttc, and you SS have a newborn again:wacko: Must be mental lol!
I have just been reading through about follow on milk being full of sugar and I'm a bit concerned now as Leo has 3 8 oz bottles a day of it and only cows milk on his breakfast.
I'm a bit hesitant to put him onto cows milk full time as milk is like air in this house and I'm scared that someone will drink it all and their will be none left for Leo's bottles...but....he is such a whinge bag, he whinges all day and is a total nightmare:dohh: I'm now wondering if its the milk....:shrug: He's on C&G toddler milk too.

Little update on the terror anyways, he's nearly walking...takes a few steps and these last few days has got up, turned around and taken a few steps on his own...wont be long:happydance: He has a headfull of teeth and likes to sharpen them on my leather sofa and he doesn't shut up...ever! he can strop too..omg he throws hissy fits all the time:haha:

hope you are all well. x

he does sound like a monster lol

well emily's been asleep for about half hour
so so far so good once she's used to the bed
we'll start a PROPER routine i think :happydance:

xx​

Hey jax!! Missed u Hun!! Bless him, he will be walking before u know it!!

Well done emily!! Hope she sleeps all night for u!!!

I am here!!!!
I posted before and no-one replied lmao!

How are my lovelies? Alayna just ate a ladybird.
Ewwww

Hi Girlies again!
Baby update!!! Or should I say...little girl!!!

She has walked for around 4-5 weeks now and runs more recently. She is a 4.5G in shoes and she too doesnt stay still for nappy changes. She rolls away and then stands and runs so I have to grab her back. She also says Yeah, No, whats that and oh man! Lmao.

She sleeps normally to around 6:30-7am and normally sleeps through from 7pm. She is still breastfed a few times a day and has her meals now. She can feed herself from a spoon perfectly bless her. She naps 10-12am and 2:30-4-4:30pm.
She also sleeps in her own room in her own cot :)

She has started loving Something special on c beebies and her v tech dj machine!

I am so glad this group is busy! Hey sammie, hanny, jenny, melly, rach, jax and anyone else I have forgot! xxx

Dana :) LOVE the update :) x shes such a little lady now x x cant wait to see her again x

I cant wait either :)
Once you get your moving date let me know as we have to get the outfits sorted for Ashys wedding!!!!
Oh and I did speak to Peters dad about his car and were hoping if they dont go on their hols that week we can use it but he will let me know end of this month. Then we can come to yours pick you up and head up and hopefully the girls will entertain each other????

Yeah she is such a diva as well. A complete madam haha.

I still have no sign of AF, thats nearly 13 months and no AF! Bloody witch!

I cant wait either :)
Once you get your moving date let me know as we have to get the outfits sorted for Ashys wedding!!!!
Oh and I did speak to Peters dad about his car and were hoping if they dont go on their hols that week we can use it but he will let me know end of this month. Then we can come to yours pick you up and head up and hopefully the girls will entertain each other????

Yeah she is such a diva as well. A complete madam haha.

I still have no sign of AF, thats nearly 13 months and no AF! Bloody witch!

Oh that would be lovely we will give you some petrol money :) :happydance: i need to lose my weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->