*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Thank Hunnny :)

when im pregnant next, i think im gonna be in the same situation as you, I LOVED being on team yellow! BUT then i think, i might find out, then i think what if i regret it or they get it wrong

Hanny I am sorry! Did the doctor say anything more?
When will your scan be?

See I was different and I alwaysa wanted to finfd out what we were having, it was lovely to refer to 'baby' as a girl/she etc and to me I dont feel like I missed out on the birth scenario of 'its a girl' becase I had the same experience at my 20 week scan! If that makes any sence!!
I am deffo finding out with my next one!

Im gutted im stuck in work today whilst its lovely again! At elast i finish at 3.30 so i cant complain - and i got burnt yesterday lol!

i got burnt yesterday too :(

No, he just said ill make you an appointment and send you a letter :)

Im sooo PRO team yellow, im just remembering how it felt and it was the best feeling in the world, its sooo weird, like do you know the feeling that you just given birth, and your all shaky and have butterflys and then add in to the mix, wheather you are having a girl or a boy... awwww

BUT

i defo wanna find out next time :blush:

I loved the feeling I had when I gave birth!!
I still dont feel like I missed out on anything though, i just loved getting all prepared in pink! I was lucky as after my 20 week scan they said girl, then my 30 week 4d scan they said girl and my 32 week placenta check they said girl.
I would hate if they were wrong!!

I know i cant wait to be picking out lots of BLUE :) but when i have my next baby, i want a boy so much! but if i find out im having a girl ill be gutted :( i dont wana feel like that, but every time i think about not having a boy i get all :( AND IM NOT EVEN PREGNANT YET lol x

I SO want a girl. If I have a girl then I think we'll stop at 2 kids, if this one's a boy it's gonna be tricky as we might have to go for 3, then I have a thing about odd numbers so we'd have to go for 4 and I'll be banging out kids when i'm 50 ha ha!!

If this is a girl, problem solved!!

My best friend just called to tell me she's pregnant. I am SOOOOO excited for her and SOOOOOOOO excited to have someone to share being fat and p****d off with!!!

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Girls

Having major money problems here.
I know we said we had that large loan, well its getting harder to pay and we may be declaring bankruptcy. I am also looking for a weekend job to keep my head above water. Not doing so good, Peter and I are both depressed and I am heading to the doctors today to see if I can go on the anti depressants they prescribed before.
We're over £18,000 in debt and sinking deeper :(
Also, no sign of AF. Peter and I keep getting so upset when we don't get a BFP month after month. He says he has a feeling it will happen soon, but I dont know.
Hope you're all okay xxx

Dana,

My advice babe is make an appointment with your nearest Citizen advice bureau

It is what Dan had to do, and CAB got in touch with all his creditors and told them how much he could afford to pay each month and they all agreed to it and have stopped putting interest on top of the debt he is in.

You can't keep struggling like you are! Huge hugs hun!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hanny - I hope you are okay, it sounds like you had a fab fab birthday!!
This year is flying, I can't believe it is 19 days until my birthday!

Amelia is really testing me at the moment and it is driving me insane. When she is with other people she is good as gold, when she is with me she turns into this WHINING NIGHTMARE!! But nothing is f*cking wrong with her at all, she has been fed, changed, she has a billion toys, she has all my attention and nope she still whines, and she keeps throwing herself on the floor and having paddys. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so need a holiday!!!

Hope you are all okay

xXx

Thanks hunnny bun :)

ava used to be like that, but suddenly changed into a diffrent girl :| BUT she has been a little shit in the mornings, she sneacks out of my bed, its like a divian bed so i dont know how yesterday, it was shit all around the room :sick: and today it was a bottle of the year plus milk she opened and poured everywhere!

BUT last night

she feel out of my bed :( i felt so bad :( x x

:hug: to you Dana. Defo go to CAB, there are so many people struggling at the moment that companies are a lot more accommodating to repayments as the alternative means that they probably won't see a penny of what is owed. a friend of mine went bankrupt last crimbo, for her, it was the best thing that she ever did. The daily phone calls demanding money stopped, she felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders and bankruptcy is no longer the hugely terrible thing that is was years ago so don't be ashamed if it does end up going that way. You never know, it might even end u being the best thing that happens to you, it certainly was to my friend. Are you a homeowner?

Ash - we have a lot of days like that. And Cooper's thing now is headbutting. Like Amelia, he can be getting all the attention in the world and then will start head butting either the floor, the wall or me if I'm carrying him at the time. Bloody hurts I can tell you! Have you got a honeymoon to look forward to?

Han don't worry, little ones are very resilient and Ava will soon let you know if she doesn't feel right. Cooper almost fell off his changing table the other day, he's such a wriggler and he almost wriggled off, I was even standing in front of him watching him! I grabbed him by the cankles just before he hit the deck. Made my heart thump for a while but no damage done!

Hanny don't feel bad, falling, bumping etc is all part of being a toddler, I was changing amelias bum on my bed the other day and she started doing rolling round the bed to get away from me, she went half off and I grabbed her legs to make sure she didn't go all the way off.. she is always bumping herself though, she just laughs and goes on her way.. divvy child she is haha!

Lynds - yep we are looking into going to Tunisia, we just can't decide to go for one week or two. Amelia will be staying with my mum so she will be spoilt rotten (like she always is) but it is in an ongoing dilemma in my head.

She has gone for a nap now, and I get to have my stupidly early lunch before dropping Amelia off with my mum and then going straight to work. Joy! I want to go back to bed. :growlmad:

xXx

10 days? Happy medium! We left Cooper behind when we went on our honeymoon and after 10 days we REALLY missed him. Don't know whether because we were getting closer to the end of the holiday and in our heads we were more ready to go home, or whether 10 days is better for us than 2 weeks. We said we'd do 10 days next time.

Are you still at Barratts?

Gender scan booked woo hooooooooooooooooooo. 26th June. I can't wait to know now and get decorating the new nursery!

Lynds - We aren't homeowners we are renting atm, we used to own a flat but we planned to move to canada and when that fell apart I got pregnant and we decided to rent. Thanks darling and thanks Ashy, we will have to go to CAB. We're surviving on £20 shopping a week but even that we have to cut. Alayna eats a proper meal and Peter and I have spaghetti hoops on toast. I know its not healthy for us :( But she comes first :(

Poor Mimi, Alayna had a bad week last week I just ignore her and she stops. I wish you lived near me, she might need a bit of baby company.

Awww Hanny, is Ava ok?

Alayna has turned REALLY cuddly. She wants cuddles all the time xxx

OH MY GOD Dana!!!!!! That's amazing news!!! All the stress you are under alone is enough to make it go all out of sync. Welcome back AF!!

oooo dana congrats on your aunty flo :rofl:

emily's turned into a shit aswell
she wont sleep, hardly eats and generally
just causing havok it's driving me nuts

and suddenly she wants to co sleep :dohh:

she'll fall asleep in her bed but a few hours later
she comes into ours it's the only way we can
get her to sleep now she hates being alone
during the night :nope: i dont know what to suggest
i mean we could put the cot sides back up and
let her cio but i just dont know :( we cant get
her into a routine at all she just does as she pleases!

we're moving our ttc back i think, we're going to
the council to see if they'd like to rehome us as
this flat is a waiting disaster so we'll have to wait
until we're settled and sorted before even thinking
about another which involves moving again into a
larger place! argh why can we just get somewhere
permanent and stay there!

bah need a winning lotto ticket :coffee:

xxx​

Check out my smartie pants! Sooooooo cute. With my dad. Two of the 3 most important men in my life

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    359.8 KB · Views: 13
How cute does he look!!!!! bless him!
Sophie is being a flower girl next month, cant wait to share the piccies with you all!! eeek!!

Welcome back Dana's AF!!!! woo hooo!! Never thought I would congratulate someone on it lol!!

Dana deffo go to the CAB, they can help loads, as you know grahams mum and dad went bacnkrupt at the start of last year and its the best thing they ever done, I have never seen them happier - mind you slightly bigger fish there as they lost their business and their house becaus they were well over 100grand plus worth of debt spiralling out of control! As lyndsey said, its not really a thing that people stick their noses up at anymore!

I really want a boy nxt but if I have another girl i dont think i will be dissapointed at all, we want 3 kiddies altogether. If we have all girls then graham is adamanet we are trying till we get a boy lol!! i think its a man thing!?

Awww Dana, I'm sorry to hear all that but if ya wanna pm me please do, me and df in same situe hun except prob double that debt, rent don't get paid and bills well don't even open them right now!

I'd love another boy, but not going there, this pregnancy really mesed me up and seeing as odds on no boy from df then not even gonna try cos dn't want another girlie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->