*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Ha Dana who's your connection. LOL aks them if I'm gonna survive this first year and if I gonna manage to actually NOT kill my so bloody fiance! Right now I'm serioulsy thinking not gonna bother wth wedding, and just change my name by depoll!

Sorry rant over,

I hope Jessica is ok, and yes defo take her to docs or a&e on the floppy unresponsive thing alone sounds like she may be dehydrated!

Halloween is my twin sis birthday!!!

Connection Rach???? Lol am I being dim xxx

Sorry Dana sounded like you'd predicted something for Jenny? Wondered if you had some kind of link! LOL

Don't worry just having a rough time right now! Going a bit INSANE

Noooo its another lady called Jenny Renny and she predicts conception dates, those dates were mine lmao. Theres a link in TTC to get a reading!

xxx

:hugs: to all

Deffo get her to a & e hun!!

Weird though because sophie had mmr, hasnt bothered her at all and that was 2 weeks ago today!

She also had her 1 year checks in the same week, i thought it was something they had to do, although it is something the HV done and not to do with the doctors surgery

Dana, sounds good hun!!! Not long to wait if it does comes true!!

I emailed her for mine so we shall see!!

Well yesterday Jessica seemed to perk up so just kept going with the nurofen and calpol and she even ate a small amount at diner time and had been taking milk so was improving but then last night it all started again and she didnt sleep at all and this morning she wont take milk or breakfast so im just waiting for docs to open and gonni ring the triage to get her seen, it just dirves me nuts coz i know im gonni trail her out to doctors for them to say they cant give or do anything.

Dana, when did u ask for your jenny renny thing? I did mine a couple of days ago and got an email response just acknowleging she recieved it but not had anything since! Kx

Kay it took ages for mine to come through!!!! I think it took 2 days!

Bless Rach, you have twice the baby brain with two babies!!!

Kay you are doing the right thing to take her down, she sounds so poorly bless her. I hope she gets better soon give her a cuddle from me!!!

Well just spoke to the triage who cant get her seen until tomorrow:dohh: so in the meantime ive to water down any milk feeds she has and in her words "be cruel to be kind" and try force water into her, at least a glass an hour! How the hell im gonni manage that when she is refusing everything i dont know but she thnks its a bug and thee mmr has just kicked it off. Kx

Morning girls,

How are all the poorly babies and mummies feeling? I have to say I'm now dreading MMR now after reading about Jessica's experience.

We had a 1yr check but organised through baby clinic. When I went for a normal weigh in I made the appointment to go back another day for the yearly check. Here, it's not something that you wait for them to organise you organise it yourself.

My brother's wedding was yesterday and it was every bit as hideous as I imagined and then some more. Thank GOD it's over and done with and I don't have to see them or speak to them for a very long time! it was pink, fluff and sparkle everywhere. The cake was hideous, the bridesmaid (his step daughter, she's 16) looked like a total whore, the bride looked every bit the Jordan slut that she aspires to be and the day was just painful. THe bride flashed her bright pink knickers which were lacy and so she flashed her pubes to everyone.

Sounds harsh but my brother and his wife are the most insensitive attention seeking people in the world. He has never apologised for ruining my wedding (long story short, he lost his temper big time, punched my dad and called him a prick, punched a hole in the wall and walked out - venue owned by one of our closest friend's uncles so very humiliating for us on so many levels. Oh and then he blamed my dad for it all) and I can't move on from how incredibly shit they made me feel and how they totally ruined my wedding day. I have no nice memories as it's all over shadowed by their behaviour and I generally feel like they have taken something away from me. I cried on and off for 3 months after my wedding and they don't seem to think that they owe me so much as an apology.

I won't be seeing them or speaking to them for a very long time now. I've done my bit, I'm officially out.

Rant over.

Kay - Thats rubbish!! I would just take her to A & E at the hospital!
Hope you feel better soon Dana hun!

I think I would cry every day as well Lynds, what a bunch of knobbers!!
Oh my christ I would have actually gone mad, the 1 day you have and they have ruined it, its out of order I wouldnt speak to them for the rest of my life!!

i'd tell them to fuck off aswell :growlmad:

anyone ruins my wedding and ill personally
be kicking them out the door! :grr:

emily's jabs are tomorrow im really hoping
she's ok afterwards im worried now :dohh:

xxx​

Thats awful lynds :( like jenny said, if anyone ruins my wedding ill ruin there face :) :winkwink:

ph Lyndsey please tell me u have some pics, would cheer me up big time to c the bride and bridesmaid:muaha:

I honestly completely regret having Jessicas jags done now, the past couple of days have been horrendous, its so typical that this has happened with how scared i was about them, really wish i had waited till later like AG but i wouldnt worry girls as both the h/v and triage told me that its more than likely she had been ready to come down with a sickness but and the mmr jst brought it on quicker. Today has been a bit better, she has eaten and drank more but the sleeping is still a no go so ive not a nice long night ahead of me lol hoping this is the tail end of it and we can get back to normal. Had posted a thread in toddlers about it and asking how others lo's had been and one woman replied that it was the beginning of six months of illness for her lo so praying this isnt gonni be the case:cry: feel so bad and that i made the wrong decision for her. Kx

:hugs: kay! Don't put yourself down! If you didn't something could have happened.. Either way you never know untill you do it , so it's not your fault in the slightest x x

6 months :shock:

im dreading it now but we'll see what
happens over the weekend!!

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly