*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Wow Kay, hugs to you!

It's not too common to suffer that badly with the MMR, I had heart attack today Olivia came up in a huge rash, looked like measles so I naturally blamed myself for putting off her MMR twice! Thank God it appeared to be just an allegiy she got from the doctor surgery carpet!!!!! :growlmad: :gun: :grr: As I took her over to th HV and my doctors were off for the afternoon! HOnestly! HV said it looked like an allergy to give her piriton and wait and hour!

Well thank God it went down and she's ok, and rash all gone!

I think I might have a tad of PND, was wondering how ya knew it was PND those ladies who did suffer with it? Things have been so hard, and not sure if it's just the way things have gone recently or if it is because I am suffering with depression? This morning, after a very teary week, Georgina brought up her bottle all over me and I cried for an hour!:cry: :cry: My Fiance finally stepped up though and just held me. Which helped, I kinda been feeling a bit unloved and worthlessn recently, esp to him! But hopefully we'll be ok now? :shrug:

Had Olivia weighed today as well as Georgina but their books are downstairs so have no idea what they were but main thing, both of them have put on weight, Olivia from being so ill, and Georgina from birth.

I'm officially counting calories, I've logged on to tesco tracker to count my calories etc and it seems to be quite good from the intial use. I was gonna join up to ww online, but if can do it with tesco's then fair do's. I have quite a high allowence on their own points scheme, so not sure how long it thinks I should take and tbh it's not asked me my desired weight, so have to look into all that a bit further!

Hope everyone else is ok. xxxxxx

Im so sorry your having a hardtime hun :( x x :hugs:

BTW its my BIRTHDAY TOMO :) X X X 2 HOURS TIME

I think I was lucky as Sophie has been fine since her MMR, she had a bit of a temp today but i think that is more her teeth than anything

Sometimes you have to let it all out Rach, go and see your doc and see what he says :hugs: sometimes it takes breaking down in tears for OH to realise how much you are struggling, lets hope he carries on xxxx

Happy birhday for tomorrow Han xx

Happy birthday Han! Have you had your blood test results?

How's Jessica today Kay? Try not to beat yourself up, she would be a lot more poorly if she had caught measles so although it's mega tough now and you feel dreadful, it's for the greater good in the long run. Cooper has been quite a sick baby on and off, nothing serious, he's had 4-5 chest infections and a horrible bout of gastroenteritis so I'm fully expecting the mmr to make him poorly but I'm still going to do it, I just don't want to take the chance with something that serious.

Hope you are ok Rach. I have been really lucky and not had any signs of pnd so don't really have any advice so just sending hugs and like Mellly said, maybe now your DF has seen how exhausted and fragile you are, he will step up his game a bit more.

I have a few crap pics taken from my phone that I texted to friends throughout the day, I'll post them now. Brace yourselves!!

OTT cake, slutty bridesmaid (the rest of her dress was layered like a grannies toilet roll cover) and the bride AKA Jordan. She's 40, grow up!!

By the way, I must emphasis that I am only a bitch about her as she is vile. There are so many examples of why I can't stand her, going back to the very first time I met her. I was living in Spain and my parents had a holiday home there so my brother (Stuart) and his wife (Maria) came to visit. They stayed in my mum and dad's house and had a huge row, my mum asked her if she wanted to call her own mum to which she hollered at my mum "mind your own f***ing business" in her OWN house. And my brother did nothing and said nothing. He needs to grow a back bone and she needs to get some manners.

That's honestly just one in a looooooooong line of examples, the shit she comes out with you couldn't make up. She's an attention seeking drama queen. Urgh. Thank god they are on honeymoon now so i don't have to speak to them.

Oh just thought of another cracker, the next time they came out to spain was when I married my ex husband out there. They rented a house, Stuart, Maria and her 2 kids, opposite my mum and dads. Mum told them not to bring any shampoo, shower gel etc as she would get it all to save them space. She then slagged mum off to my cousin saying who does Helen think she is, does she think i can't look after my own children? WHAT A TOTAL BITCH, my mum was being NICE try it you whorebag.

Ok I have actually finished now I promise.

(She really grinds my gears can you tell????)

xx

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 15
Rachel - :hugs: maybe go see the doctor and see what he thinks, they can do that little questionnaire to c but it could also just be baby blues and if u havnt been getting much help from oh then its totally understandable so heres hoping he starts helping more.

Hannah - Happy Birthday hun, what are your plans for your day? And yeah, have u had your results or now when i think is it today u have to phone for them?

Lyndsey - i know its really serious for u and she really does sound awful but u are making me laugh so much when u talk about her:rofl: but i do think your right with the wedding, all that fuss and pink isnt my cup of tea and i really dont like her bouquet, without knowing u would think it was a young girly girls wedding not a 40 yr old pmsl i must say though i do like u telling stories about her:muaha:

Well Jessica perked up yesterday again then last night same senario, up right through then night, my eyes are like dogs b*****ks so god knows how she is feeling, this morning she sounds clogged up and has a runny nose so think it may be that she has the cold or something and its been made worse with the mmr. Got the doctors with her this morning just to have her checked but im sure it will be same old "just keep an eye on her" useless!

How come its all over gmtv about the weather being gorgeous yet its all dull here:wacko: we never get decent weather even when the rest of the country does! Kx

you do make me laugh lyns she does sound like
a knob to be honest :hugs:

2 hours until emily's jabs :(

and rach talk to your doctor hun it's a nasty
thing to go through and the sooner you tell
someone the sooner you'll get better, it's a hard
thing to go through alone so its good your oh
sees whats happening dont be afraid to talk
about it, it doesn't magically go away it will
take time but you'll feel better soon enough :hugs:

im always here if you need me :hugs:

xxx​

Hey ladies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNY!!

https://www.sluniverse.com/php/shop/data/21/large/naked_man_balloons_ns.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ahh lynds thank you for putting up those piccies, marshmellow cake = NOOOO! Same goes for fluff! Did you have any of the cake? Mmm haha

I hope Jessica gets better soon, poor little mite, I am putting off Amelias jabs for a little while, she has only just got over tonsillitis and a stomach bug so the last thing I want is her being poorly again.
The things our babies have to go through :cry:

Rach - I'm glad your OH is starting to help more, you don't deserve to be going through it all alone. We are all here for you!

xXx

Im sorry to like somthing about the wedding, but i love the bridesmaids dresses and wedding dress :lol: BUT i sooo hate her i promise :rofl:

2pm i have to call :) its negative i know it is..

I got lots of clothes shoes, perfume(from marcs mummy), tea towels, 4 cups :) a 23 peice cutlery set and a 5 peice utensils set

and a silver heart necklace from marc :) x

Me and marc are going out for dinner tonight, and im going over his for dinner tomo :) x

jabs are over :happydance:

1 in each arm

she only whinged aswell which i thought
was quite good :thumbup:

and there was a sexy man in the waiting
room who kept eyeing me up :haha:

i gave emily some nurofen before we left
so hopefully it wont hit her too hard

xxx​

Clever girl Emily!! Hope she's ok and there's no after effects for her.

Loving your bday treats Han. I must be doing something wrong as I get bugger all these days!!

i get a bunch of flowers and a card if im lucky :rofl:

she's asleep on the sofa for the minute so ill leave her
be and see how she is when she wakes up :flower:

xxx​

I'm having a scan done.. ATM I'm just gonna enjoy ava and leave having another baby for a year or so.. x yeh I'm fine.. I think if I got the result on a diffrent day then my birthday it would have affected me more

I'm a fatalist and Definitely believe everything happens for a reason as crap as that sounds. You have ages as you're still young. I understand that you wanted another now but you're spot on. Enjoy ava and wait til you feel ready to try again. Hope you had a good bday weekend. Been bloody lovely weather x

Argh, I don't know whether to have a gender scan or not. I remember THAT moment of finding out Coopy was a boy at birth so well and so fondly, I'm not sure it will be the same for us to know in advance.

But at the same time, I'm not sure I want to stay on team yellow again.

What to do what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->