*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/kayaanne/Olivia/oliviaset2026-1.jpg

Olivia 3 weeks

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/kayaanne/Georgina%20Apr10/Photo0080.jpg

Georgina 3 weeks

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/kayaanne/Georgina%20Apr10/Photo0077.jpg

Olivia a bit underweight four days ago.

OMG HER HAIR IS FAB! Layla's was like that!! Olivia looks ace bless her, doesnt look underweight

:hi: all, i keep reading but no time to reply!!!

Wow that hair!! I have serious hair envy! Both girls are absolutely gorgeous. x

Hey ladies

Rach - Aww such dark lovely hair!! Amelia was the same and now she is a blondie too!!

Dana - I am soooo excited for you!! Baby no2 will be in your belly in no time woooop!!!
You definitely can't just eat spagetti on toast babe, it isn't fair on either of you. I hope it all gets sorted soon :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I wish I lived near you too, I could do with some mummy company.
I may have to look into toddler groups to take Amelia to, or at least for my mum to take Amelia to when I'm at work.
And there was me thinking my life couldn't get any busier!!

xXx

olivia doesn't look underweight!!

how much does she weigh?

i cant believe how gorgeous their hair is
:cloud9: :cloud9:

xxx​

I just had a TWO HOUR siesta. Ahhhhhhh the joys of working from home. I needed that!!!

She's not underweight as such but just lost a lot while she was ill, so she's under her normal weight. She weighs 21lb, s she's gone back up a bit, but not as much as she weighed before.

Siesta's love 'em!

She's not underweight as such but just lost a lot while she was ill, so she's under her normal weight. She weighs 21lb, s she's gone back up a bit, but not as much as she weighed before.

Siesta's love 'em!

emily's 21 1/2 lb and i wouldn't call her underweight
she's lost quite a bit aswell now she's more active especially
on her legs and stomach as long as she's happy rach i
wouldn't worry too much about her weight it's bound
to go and down :hugs: xxx​

Gorgeous pics hun!!
Lynds, Im not jelous at all that you get to work from home.... no fair lol!!!

where is everyone?????

hanny - how are you
jen - hows emily doing in that bed?
lynds - did u say ur finding out the sex
ashy - we need to catch up soon!

xxx

Hi everyone:hi:

Ive been missing in action a bit on here but been so unwell and still am so feeling mega sorry for myself lol!

I hope our next is a boy but then i really wouldnt mind another girlie, means we can all gang up on richard:haha: I dont know if i will find out next time whether boy/girl as with jessica they kept saying things like "oh i would say 60% its a girl:saywhat: there was no way i was decking out the bedroom and wardrobe in pink based on 60% so i kinda wish i hadnt found out last time but then i dont know if i could wait, no very patient me:blush:

How r all your lo's going with using cutlery, spoon etc? Im trying to get jessica eating with a spoon but i hand it to her then try to guide her to show her how to use it and she thinks im trying to take it from her so throws a complete hissy:wacko:

Oh here are a couple of pics from jessica and alex's day at the park and a couple of newbies of jessica

Kx

Attachments

• v 023.JPG
    v 023.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 7
  • v 022.JPG
    v 022.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 5
  • v 019.JPG
    v 019.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 7
  • v 015.JPG
    v 015.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 6
  • v 012.JPG
    v 012.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 7
Awww looks like you had a fab day hun!
I am going to find out with the next one as well! I had 3 scans and all said girl, I think I will get a 4d one again because it was just amazing - but we will see how money is at that time!!

How are we all?

Awwwwwwwww Jessica and alex have turned into little ladies and fellas :) :cloud9:

on the spoon situation ive tried and its ended in tears and mess :lol: she was better at feeding herself at 4 months LOL

Im good mellly :) How are you hunnybunch? x

Oh yeah, Spoon! LOL I try now and again but only if she is having a bath that evening lol!! She generally just eats with her hands though!!

Yeah Im good Hanny!! Hoping the weather is nice tomorrow so that I can top up my tan lol

emily will hold and eat off a folk and spoon
but as soon as you let her do it herself it
just ends in a mess :rofl:

she brushes her teeth better than she eats lol

xx​

LOL bless her!!

My Jenny Renny Reading is in my journal for my followers!!

oh good at least im not alone lol im the same, i can guide her with the spoon and she then puts it straight to her mouth herself but as soo as i give her control my walls get splatted lol!

Got the zoo meet tomorrow so im excited although its peeing down today so im hoping it clears up!

Kx

I hope it clears up for you as well!

im off out with my besties for a meal and satc 2!!!! cant wait x

Morning girls!

Ooooh I'm doing SATC with my girls on Thursday!

I can't remember what I've just read, my brain is still in bed. But hope everyone's ok and had a nice bank holiday.

Ours was lush. I don't work fridays so friday I went to my friends for a look around her new house. OMG it's UNBELIEVABLE. 8 bedrooms, 3 floors, 8 acres of land, comes with 2 ponies and at the moment there's 2 cows and 4 calves on the land, the annual village fete is held in their grounds every august bank holiday, oh and there's a swimming pool and tennis courts. WOWSERS. We have decided to pitch our tent in her garden and have our summer holiday there!

Saturday we were at friends for a bbq (just, given the crap weather). Sunday at Rick's parents for lunch and Monday we went to the beach with a very good friend of mine from Spain who has come over to England for a week. He's staying with his uncle who is only 40 minutes down the road from us. Not seen him since last year so it was great to catch up AND he brought me over some food goodies. God I miss Spanish food!

And now, back to work boooooooooooooooo.

Ooooh found out as well that one of my oldest friends and one who I have got close to again haven't not seen since I was about 10, is also pregnant with her second. SOOO excited, she's due about 5 weeks after me and I am soooo pleased to have someone else to grow fat and hormonal with!

Over and out!

Yay for ur friend rach!! That house sounds amazing as well! Perhaps she could hold a party for all us bnb April mummies lol!!

Well me and graham have been together 7 years today!!! Yay and it's our 3 year wedding anniversary on weds as well, how time flies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->