*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

:rofl: bless her!!! ood idea with the weeing doll though!! Might ty that one with sophie!

Here is sophie being floer girl for my brothers wedding yesterday!
Oh and one of me and graham lol :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSCF5011.jpg
    DSCF5011.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF5025.jpg
    DSCF5025.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF5139.jpg
    DSCF5139.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF5154.jpg
    DSCF5154.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
Thanks ladies! She looked far too grown up it was scary xx

Perfect time for number 2 to come along I say! ;)
How is TTC coming sweetheart? How is everyone else?
Me poorly! Again!

mel shes gorgeous and looks sooooo grown up!!

alex still not walking , he will stand by him self and take two seteps every now and again but thats about it :rofl:

i just hope hes walking by the time the next one comes :haha:

Congratulations PinkSnowball!!

Melly - Sophie looks WELL cute!

We're all good, had 20 week scan Monday and gender scan booked for Saturday, place your bets ladies!

x

Thanks Lea, shes far too grown up, scary!! Alex will walk soon enough!!

Im going for Girl!! I cant believe you are 20 weeks already!!

according to ron he took 5 steps today when i was at work ...bloody typical eh lol

lol, that is very typical
and whos ron??? your secret boyfie??

Congratualtions PINKSNOWBALL.

When's your due date, any chance of being an April mummy again! lol

Can you believe all three of my bubs were due in April! Lordy Lord! SO my legs are firmly glued shut from now until august! lmao!

PND is sooooo much better the anti d's have really helped, Im dieting too and have lost 10 lb, and I'm getting seriously active!
I'm walking everyday! I swim mondays, I do EA Active wii game on wednesdays and Body balence on Fridays!

Georgina is gorgeous, and it's so wonderful being able to appreciate her which the PND stopped up until recently! Olivia is a complete charm, and madam! LOL she never fails to frustrate me and make me smile all at the same time.

My son, well he's going up and down as usual, but on whole he's good, bless him! Doing excellently in school! And YEAR 2 in September OMG! Nearly a Junior! Where does the time go.

Me I'm fantasising about the size 14 jeans that I'm gonna be weaing for my thirtieth birthday in February!

im due the beginning of march so if i go early again i could be a jan, feb, or march mummy lol

Wow ss fab going on the weight loss, well done. Glad you're feeling much better and enjoying Georgina. How lovely x

well, it's another winkie for me!!! Very excited to see how similar my boys are going to be. Everything is identical to first time so I predict 2 weeks late and induction!

Hope everyones enjoying the sunshine x

Hello ladies .... how ru all? xx i know its been a long time since i have said hello but here i am .... back on bnb .... not been on here for ages! xx xx

Mel <3 How are you hunny! ive missed you! Your pregnant with number 2? congratulations babe..

Lyndsey - Congratulation on your blue bump :blue:

all the girlies are back now :) yaya x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back