*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hey girlies

Oh my gosh so many pregnant ladies!

Congratulations pinksnowball & Mel!! :happydance:
Sooo exciting!

Lynds - Congrats on your second blue bump :hugs:

It is lovely to see everyone around, even though I barely have the time to post these days, less than two months until the wedding now and everything is go go go!!

Hope you are all okay!

xXx

Oh my god Mel CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Eeeeeeek!! How is the lovely scrummy Ridley? Post some pics I miss seeing him!

That's the worst thing about leaving FB, I don't see any of your gorgeous bubbas any more.

Hello Han, great to be here how ru doing and that gorgeous ava?
and ash and LYNDSEY !! i cant believe your hiding in here now!
and yes i am pregnant again ...another shocker for us ....we're just to fertile for our own good :winkwink: !!

But obviously very early on still ...and I am HUGE already !!

so I wont be announcing it properly until 3months is up!

Ashy omg how quickly you must be so excited for wedding lucky devil we're never going to get married if I keep having babies haha!

Ridley is scrummy but ... still not walking lazy git lol .... i will post some pics up soon hows coops doing lyndsey and your pregnancy? another blue bump you must be pleased? i think i am team blue again although alot sicker this time already!

xoxox

Im amazing thanks mel, and so is ava... shes a little daredevil haha she sits ontop of the sofa :haha:

i cant wait to see pics of ridley :cloud9: x x

Good idea Han. I'm on my phone bit will add one tomorrow when I'm on my computer

Wow congrats mel!! I cant wait to fall pregnant to join u all!!

I'm on my phone too so will add some pics later

marc is an arse.. for the past two weeks hes been like.. ok ill come round this day and that day.. then when he does come round he says.. if i go home tomo ill change it to that day.. so every time he comes round hes done it.. and hes done it again!
aghhh hope that makes sense

That would pee me off. Does he want you to plan your whole life based around him?? Tell him you've got plans on the other days as you've better things to do than sit at home waiting for him to make his mind up! He needs to know you're not at his beck and call.

Or let him rearrange for another day and then go out so he's had a wasted trip :rofl:

Aww i am glad your all well and mel it will be you soon lovely.

I will get pics up of ridley tomorrow as I am at work .. its my last day today I am leaving work to be a full time mummy as H's business is doing really well sad though as i have lots of friends here! but i will have my hands full at home anyway!

Han, are you and marc not going to move it together at some point hun? xx

awww you'll just have to keep an eye out something will turn up hun x

ok pictures of Ridley coming up ... wheres everyone else's hehe x

Attachments

• DSC00997.jpg
    DSC00997.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01004.jpg
    DSC01004.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC01047.jpg
    DSC01047.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hes got so big bless him... hes beautiful

omg there was just a huge spider! it kept running :(

Ridley!!!!!! He's SO scrummy and changed so much. Awwwwwwwww!!! Are you going to find out what you're having this time?

My mum seriously pissed me off last night. Mum and dad have been on holiday for 3 weeks, they came back on the weekend and came to us for dinner last night. They came over for dinner last night and I was ready to punch my mum in the face after about 10 minutes. She has zero sensitivity. I showed her the baby scan photo's and came to the picture where it shows the willy and it says on it "it's a boy" only mum didn't have her glasses on so I had to tell her what it says and she reacts as if I've told her I'm dying of cancer. There was a total stunned silence and then she says, and I quote "Are you bothered" She actually said that. Yes mum I am and what I was thinking of doing now you are all here is asking if you could all pick me up by my ankles and hurl me down the stairs to see if I can't get rid of this baby because I'm so upset about the fact that it has a willy. Am I bothered??????? Of course I'm not fucking bothered.

5 mins thru my door and she is already updating me on my brother and SIL. I don't talk to him because I don't give a shit about his la la land and what goes on in it. And one of the best things about mum and dad being on hols is that I don't get to constantly hear about what they are doing. Mum said that they had bought a hot tub with their wedding money and it's coming next week. I said I know, when he told me what they were spending the money on I felt like asking for my contribution back. THAT shut her up and for the rest of the night I didn't hear a peep about them.

Oh and then dad asked us about names, we started telling them about names that we had thought about but aren't having. I banned any names that end in "er" as I don't want 2 the same and likewise, banned all names ending in "s" as it turns our surname Kidd in to Skidd. Mum didn't hesitate to say "don't like that, really don't like that, don't like that at all" to one of the names. AND YOU WONDER WHY WE DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS NAMES WITH YOU??????? This is EXACTLY what you did last time around, it pissed me off then and it definitely pisses me off now. Jesus christ I wanted to throw dinner over her head and tell her to get the fuck out of my house.

Rant over. Here's a couple of my little dude having his first 99 ice cream, which as you can tell he insisted on holding himself, and one of him trying on a new hat in mothercare. Love the hat, but he'd never keep it on!

xx

Attachments

• IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
Oh lyndsey you poor thing .... i think its partly due to hormones but mothers never agree to what you say anyway i guess i am lucky as my mums is just lovely all the time my dads the grumpy one hahahaha x

well .... woke up a bit shocked this morning, i was bleeding, on and off for about 2hrs been to the doctors and they have referred me for an early scan tomorrow morning, i dont know what to think really not sure how i feel, only time will tell i guess, but i have had cramping over the last few weeks aswell so wish me luck girls x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->