*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Oh lyndsey you poor thing .... i think its partly due to hormones but mothers never agree to what you say anyway i guess i am lucky as my mums is just lovely all the time my dads the grumpy one hahahaha x

well .... woke up a bit shocked this morning, i was bleeding, on and off for about 2hrs been to the doctors and they have referred me for an early scan tomorrow morning, i dont know what to think really not sure how i feel, only time will tell i guess, but i have had cramping over the last few weeks aswell so wish me luck girls x x

Thinking of you Mel and keeping it all crossed xxxx Let us know as soon as you can xx

hey ladies hope your all ok ....

Just to let you know we lost our little angel .... they couldnt find a baby on the scan today and am still bleeding i think the worst is over ( i hope) just relieved that I now know and can move on a bit xx

xxxx

Mel I'm SO sorry. Been thinking if you loads today and checking here for news. So sorry it's bad news. Massive hugs to you, H and Ridley. Hope you're ok xx

Aww Mel - :hugs::hugs: I hope you are okay, well as okay as you can be! So sorry this has happened to you, stay strong!! xXx

OMG mel i am so sorry :( :cry: two of our april mummies have lost there darling angels this month :( this worlds not fair :( x

hey ladies i am feeling bit better this morning, the way we have to think of it is we are young healthy and i CAN carry a baby, it just wasnt meant to be x x and we are so lucky to have little Ridley .... sooo i am off shopping today to cheer myself up with the little man.

Hope your all ok ladies xx :)

Im glad your feeling better darling :) you have fun with ridley today and spend spend spend :winkwink: x

Mel
Sweetheart, sending you so much love, and Lea, I am thinking of you. I hope you both fall soon with healthy little bubbies. S

thanks xxxx

alot of people get preg straight after M/C so hoping im one of them

alex has a new word, i dunno if you's have seen the video on facebook, it boagy?????? not a word we ever ever use so i dunno if hes trying to say something else :rofl: but he is saying it all the time

Hello all,

Pink have you lost your baby too when did this happen?
Girls i am doing ok we are not trying again as we know the timing wasnt right and we wernt trying in the first place so straight on the pill as I wouldnt want any more heartache ... so at the moment i am chucking myself into looking at wedding venues as I would like to get married before we are pregnant again (this was the original plan then i found out i was pregnant) went to a medium yesterday it was quite sad but she said it wasn't the right time and I need atleast a year.

How ru all doing? xx
M x

I reallly hope your ok hunnny.. and i hope your plan goes to plan :lol: x

Im really good thanks how are you?

where in Berkshire do you live?

Yeh i am ok doing well keeping busy which is my way of dealing with things really xx

I live in a little village Nr Newbury ....where are u hun?

God am I the only one who still gets exhausted looking after babe .... i'm always tired x :sleep:

Let's talk weddings yipeeeeee! Have you got a rough date in mind Mel? Aaaah LOVE all things weddings. Have you been looking at dresses already? I was talking to a friend yesterday about how dream job would be to have a wedding dress shop. Come on lottery numbers!

Glad you're feeling ok and so pleased there is something so exciting to concentrate on. How is it going 1st week as SAH mum? Harder than going to work I bet!

How is everyone?

I've been feeling really rotten last 2 days. Had a sick day today and called Rick at 12 in tears feeling sorry for myself so he came home from work early. House was spookily quiet, Cooper was at my parents and the dog at the vets having an operation. It was too quiet, I didn't like it!

xx

hey lyndsey sorry to hear your having an off day we all get that but you need to look after yourself and take care of that bump of yours, are you big yet hun? xx

yep we have got an amazing offer at the place we saw last wknd in hampshire we wanted it in june but its cheaper at end of april (bank hol wknd) so we hae reserved it, i love all things wedding too so excited and glad i have something to keep me occupied. No dresses yet ...will probably look with my mum and maid of honour I expect.

Gosh ridley tires me out knackering haha x boys are always on the go.
Hows Coops doing hun? Ridleys still not walking lol nearly though.

Yeh i am ok doing well keeping busy which is my way of dealing with things really xx

I live in a little village Nr Newbury ....where are u hun?

God am I the only one who still gets exhausted looking after babe .... i'm always tired x :sleep:

Ohhh never heard of it babe :dohh: its just my boyfriend (marc) lives in sandhurst in berkshie :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->