*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hehe congratulations on the weight loss Hanny & Melly :happydance:

I feel quite lucky that this time I am all bump & boobs, I still can't wait to get 'back to normal' and go running, yes I am such a saddo I love running so much I actually miss it!! :blush:

I have been A LOT more active during this pregnancy, I still walk to and from work, run around after Amelia and go swimming once a week and I have been in a lot less pain :happydance:

And now I have to get ready for work, ohhh the joys!:dohh:

xXx

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone had a lovely valentines day! :hugs:

For those that don't know Mandy has had baby Dustin, he is gorgeous :cloud9:

34 weeks tomorrow for me, eeek! I have my midwife appointment today so hopefully I won't be measuring 'large' again!

We found out a few weeks ago that Dans twin sister is pregnant, she had a scan the other day because she has been soooo poorly during this pregnancy and she is having TRIPLETS!!!!!

I've told Dan we can't have any more children just incase that happens to us haha

xXx

Triplets, OMG!! Thats mental!
I cant wait to have a scan, seems ages away yet - im tempted to get an early one haha!

Hapy 3 years Hanny xx

Happy three years Hanny!! :happydance:

Nope no family history of triplets, Dan and his sister are twins but they are the only ones, she is being very brave about it considering she also has two other children, I would be a wreck!

I had my mw appointment yesterday.. little man is now measuring spot on but is blooming breech!! For the past week and a half I've been thinking his bum is in my ribs but nope it is his head, I know there is plenty of time for him to move but it is quite scary as Amelia was head down at every appointment :eek:

Melly - I bet the time will end up flying for you, have you told anyone yet?

xXx

Happy 3 years Hannah :cloud9: amazing how fast time goes isnt it.

Happy 6 Weeks Melly :happydance: its going so fast already. We've booked an early scan, having it next saturday and I cant wait to see if Bertie is ok for now, then our 12 week scan is 21st March, when is yours?

Ashleigh, Happy 34 weeks :shock: thats flown. Can I ask what youre doing about a pushchair? I havent a clue what to do yet, Daisy cant even walk yet so I will definately need something just not sure what. x

Happy 3 years Hannah :cloud9: amazing how fast time goes isnt it.

Happy 6 Weeks Melly :happydance: its going so fast already. We've booked an early scan, having it next saturday and I cant wait to see if Bertie is ok for now, then our 12 week scan is 21st March, when is yours?

Ashleigh, Happy 34 weeks :shock: thats flown. Can I ask what youre doing about a pushchair? I havent a clue what to do yet, Daisy cant even walk yet so I will definately need something just not sure what. x

Thank you!!!

Yay for early scan hun!!! :happydance::happydance:
I bet you are counting down the days :hugs:

We have gone for the first wheels city twin, got it second hand and for a bargain price so I don't feel like we have wasted money if it is only used for a short period of time, I can see it being used for a while though as we live 2.5 miles away from town and I always walk there and back and Amelia is no way up to walking 5 miles a day haha!

We looked at so many different twins and it was either that or a second hand icandy pear for us xXx

I was looking at that online too as I love how newborn can lay flat facing you and toddler either face you or face out, but wasnt sure if I would find problems of it being side by side. Have you got it at home? had a good play with it, I've never seen one in person so have no idea how wide it is. how will you get out the front door or will you have to put it up outside? I'm clueless :dohh: sorry for all the questions :blush:

I love the pear and peach but they are just sooooo expensive :( we couldnt justify it, wish I had chosen the peach over the cherry then we would only need to get the converter and extra carrycot :dohh: x

Hello ladies :) How are you all going???

What has i missed???? Have i missed much??

Wow Ashy you must be due soon?

Hayley - Congrats - your pregnant :) Wow..... how far along are you now?

How is everyone else???

Well i am finally not pregnant anymore lol.... hated the last stages of my pregnancy.... Sooo uncomfortable this time around..... :( glad that our little man is out and home with us :D

He was born 12th Feb at 10.46pm. i was 40 weeks and 6 day and i went into labour naturally :) Thank god i didnt have to be induced again lol....
He weighed in at 8p5o, 55cms long and h.c at 36cms! Our labour was a very nice 6 hours! Super happy about how it all went this time around :)

Here are some pics for you :)

Attachments

• 184688_10150399072915475_873715474_17611167_7588501_n.jpg
    184688_10150399072915475_873715474_17611167_7588501_n.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Dustin Feb 2011 031.jpg
    Dustin Feb 2011 031.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • iphone pics 2011 064.jpg
    iphone pics 2011 064.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Dustin 2 002.jpg
    Dustin 2 002.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
love the photos hes gorgeous :cloud9: 2nd labours are definately better arent they :)

How are you finding it with 2 under 2? I'm really looking forward to it but know it will be very hard to adjust to the sleepless nights again.

I'm 8+2 now, its going so fast already! x

Hello ladies :) How are you all going???

What has i missed???? Have i missed much??

Wow Ashy you must be due soon?

Hayley - Congrats - your pregnant :) Wow..... how far along are you now?

How is everyone else???

Well i am finally not pregnant anymore lol.... hated the last stages of my pregnancy.... Sooo uncomfortable this time around..... :( glad that our little man is out and home with us :D

He was born 12th Feb at 10.46pm. i was 40 weeks and 6 day and i went into labour naturally :) Thank god i didnt have to be induced again lol....
He weighed in at 8p5o, 55cms long and h.c at 36cms! Our labour was a very nice 6 hours! Super happy about how it all went this time around :)

Here are some pics for you :)

congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"