*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Im at the MIL using my mobile. Alex christning is on the 23rd. Going to decorate his christning cake tomorrow.

There was always an issue with Alexs weight gain BFing and thats one of the biggest reasons i stopped. Hard to feel proud of bfing when the weight gain isnt that great :(

Not started weaning yet but have started looking into it. Im having a read up on BLW and im going to try and wait as close to 6 months as poss.

There was always an issue with Alexs weight gain BFing and thats one of the biggest reasons i stopped. Hard to feel proud of bfing when the weight gain isnt that great :(

Not started weaning yet but have started looking into it. Im having a read up on BLW and im going to try and wait as close to 6 months as poss.

Awww hun :hugs::hugs: But im guessing alex was a premmie as he was surposed to be here in may, and theres always slow weight gain for the first couple of months, so you did the best you could:hugs:

Ive started weaning Ava, Atm shes on 2 tsp of baby rice at 1pm ive started a tad early bcos she serious has so much formula its unbealivable!!

I always get made to feel awful by the HV when I get Amelia weighed and she has only put on like 4/5oz in a week.. that is why I haven't gone in a few weeks.. I don't like being made to feel like an awful mummy!!

Some days when Amelia is being a nightmare I do think why the heck am I still breastfeeding but then thinking about stopping gets me all upset!

The only way I will stop/cut back is if I get this job.

If not then I'll continue until she is 6 months & then start weaning her like I have planned!

Any one that is married..

Where did you have the ceremony?
And where did you have the reception?

And if you don't mind me asking.. how much did it all cost??

I can't believe how much some places charge :growlmad:

xXx

Alex was only 10 days early lol, he was due 3rd May. He was born small though.

i really wanted to carry on till 1year + but my supply went to shit when i started giving her formula :(

w00hoo hello girlies!

Han just a suggestion (haha me and my lists lmfao) the birthdays on fornt page would be better in date order, 1st april through to the end. so we know who's older , birthday sooner etc

Jacqui! FAT you absolute muppet! I'm NOT going out with you in Manc as I will look a frickn scruff compared to you! :finger::loopy:
And I take it you can put your hair in and out yourself? as it wasnt there yesterday lolol!

Hi AG!

UHM it might get manic with the new mummies in here from april 2010? We're all at same stage, weights, weaning together, then new babies coming in will be like :juggle:

Layla is on 7oz (just upped her) 4 times a day atm, and has 2 spoons or rice/porridge at tea/supper time. Thinking of reducing it back to 6oz as she's sicky on it, but put another meal (2spoons lol) in.

Hope everyone is ok!

Anyone started weaning??

I have thought about it a couple of times when Lucas has had a day of none stop feeding but I have put it down to growth spurts as after a few days he is back to normal.

He only takes about 4oz at every feed, he won't have more and if occasionally he does, brings it straight back up !

I would like to get as close to 6 months as poss but as long as I get to 4+ months I don't mind to much. Im still waiting for some Annabel Karmel books to come so I can start cooking for him ! :happydance:

w00hoo hello girlies!

Han just a suggestion (haha me and my lists lmfao) the birthdays on fornt page would be better in date order, 1st april through to the end. so we know who's older , birthday sooner etc

Jacqui! FAT you absolute muppet! I'm NOT going out with you in Manc as I will look a frickn scruff compared to you! :finger::loopy:
And I take it you can put your hair in and out yourself? as it wasnt there yesterday lolol!

Hi AG!

UHM it might get manic with the new mummies in here from april 2010? We're all at same stage, weights, weaning together, then new babies coming in will be like :juggle:

Layla is on 7oz (just upped her) 4 times a day atm, and has 2 spoons or rice/porridge at tea/supper time. Thinking of reducing it back to 6oz as she's sicky on it, but put another meal (2spoons lol) in.

Hope everyone is ok!

I need laylas birthday -

+ ive put everything in date order lol

:rofl:

I do try :) x

i loved my april mummies list in third tri, but never got to finish it as i was in hospital for so long :( x

PM me your email addres then ill email the list over to you, then you can email it to the person the runs the may one

Or did you mean make a new one?

You can email to me, i have the ability to edit posts ;)

Ill get the page and pm you

OH MY GOD han! LOL. didn't have to do that much! :thumbup:

She's Sun 19th April - 7.21am - 7lb 2oz - (didn't remember what was there and what you needed lol)

I started weaning her (allbeit a spoonful) at just after 3 months as I work i a nursery and have done for 8 years. It has always been 3-4 months, this is when the parents asked us to introduce stuff, and what im used to. Layla did need more at night as she slept through and dropped to just 4 bottles totalling 24oz, which compared to everyone i spoke to and the tin - really wasn't a lot. She was putting on weight though.
First 2 weeks she had a spoon of baby rice in evening, last week plus she's had creamed porridge at 2 spoons. It takes a while to introduce stuff to them and gradual. I just didn't want to wait till 6 months as by then she can hold stuff and i can introduce more again. BLW - not sure on this alone, as i just will give finger foods along with her chopped up stuff till i feel she can chew good. THINK* someone said they're reducing the age back to 4 months aswell, but i haven't looked on this yet

DOn't know whyyyy i posted all that lol, but sometimes weaning people go mad if you state your early weaning!! I just felt it right for us! :thumbup:

Oh Hannah can u add Jessica, she was born 10/04/09 @ 10:59pm weighing 7lb 10oz Kx

wow han the front page looks fab!!

ive gave alex a spoon of baby rice every now and again, i have the annabel karmel book looks really good

Looking for opinions girls.. getting Jessica christened next month and found a website with stunning gowns so ive narrowed it doewn to 3 with one slightly ahead but wanna c wot u all think so here goes

https://www.christeninggowns.com/Eva-Christening-Gown-p/ev00.htm this one wont be with the hat, would get the hairband instead

https://www.christeninggowns.com/Gabriella-Christening-Dress-s/298.htm again this one would be with hairband

https://www.christeninggowns.com/Leila-Christening-Collection-s/79.htm same as top one but diff colours and again would be with hairband.

So which one do u all think looks best?

Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"