*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

I like the last one, v pretty

I went to a christening the other day, can't believe how much it's changed. My lil brothers service was ages, all about him etc. This one was 3 babies at same time, and service was about half hour! Is this everywhere now or just our churches?

I like the last one, v pretty

I went to a christening the other day, can't believe how much it's changed. My lil brothers service was ages, all about him etc. This one was 3 babies at same time, and service was about half hour! Is this everywhere now or just our churches?

Dunno if this is correct and i really dont mean to offend anyone but ive been to quite a few recently and found that the catholic christenings were like u have described and a few babies done at once and was really long and the protestant ones tended to be one child only and quite quick. Maybe just my experience but this was how it was for me. Kx

Omg my brain is going to explode.. to make updating for one day :lol:

Oh wow Hann! The front page looks awesome girl!:happydance:

oh lol, thats my lads...i have one for each of the kids now, on rotation...Infact I think most of the april mummies have my siggies!

Hannahs a greedy cow and keeps getting more though:flower:

:lol:

Your siggys are wonderful :D I love the ones i get from melbo aswell, unfortunatley i wouldnt have room for two.

Nope you wouldnt and Melbo's are ace!

But....If you ever want one you could have them on rotation like mine and hanns, and sparkswillfly had both hers on too:happydance:

I should shuttup about the rotation thing as this lot are gunna want a load more:dohh:

Mines not on rotation any more, i need to put it back on really :)

+ i am not greedy :lol:

Hiya hun!!! :)

Im glad i made this new thread every one is so much more chatty for some reason!!

thats cos you made it han!

I never really chatted much in the beginning on the last one as it was full of the 'same group' and I didnt really feel part of it:blush:

But now theyre gone its so much better! (can I say that? ...............tuff I just did!')

I never really chatted much in the beginning on the last one as it was full of the 'same group' and I didnt really feel part of it:blush:

But now theyre gone its so much better! (can I say that? ...............tuff I just did!')

I know exactly what you mean, bcos when they left i didnt think you guys liked me :lol:

:dohh:

I know exactly what you mean, bcos when they left i didnt think you guys liked me :lol:

:dohh:

yep all our babes on the front page makes you def feel part of the group!!! I love it hannnah !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->