*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

morning girls

Ooooh slight hangy over here this morning. Going to walk to mum and dad for a bbq, they had Cooper last night and he was his usual best behaved self. Two of the girls at the party last night are pregnant and boy am I broody! Bring on number 2

&& Now we can keep track on how olds who, when there babys hit a mile stone, eg 4 months ect..

And when they turn 1 :) x

morning girls

Ooooh slight hangy over here this morning. Going to walk to mum and dad for a bbq, they had Cooper last night and he was his usual best behaved self. Two of the girls at the party last night are pregnant and boy am I broody! Bring on number 2

Arghhh tell me about it, 2 of the girls from teen mums are overdue, and im like... i wish that was me :shrug::cry:

And all the new April mummies for 2010, I'm soooooooooooooo jealous!!

Only -
https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;88/st/20130901/e/TTC++%3A%29+/k/6f2e/event.png

I'm hoping we'll start trying next year if we can afford it. We always said when Cooper's one we'll start but we might have to put that off a little bit. Bloody recession is crippling us, I'm going back to work early :(

im gonna have to figure out how my mat leave from work works if i go back pregnant. Some one said i have to be at work from 18-25 weeks so they can work out my pay. if thats right we TTC in december!!

December this year!! omg lol, marc wont let me any early but i can see his point as i still live with my parents!!

This thread is picking up 9 pages all ready, we wil beat the old one in no time :lol:

Whats everyone doing today?? Im doing avas bottles getting ready and going over town with my mum :) x

daddy is at asda getting the bits so i can ice alex cake today!, gonna look online for a helium canister too for the balloons

thats cos you made it han!

I never really chatted much in the beginning on the last one as it was full of the 'same group' and I didnt really feel part of it:blush:

But now theyre gone its so much better! (can I say that? ...............tuff I just did!')

I know exactly what you mean, bcos when they left i didnt think you guys liked me :lol:

:dohh:

I couldnt stand you:tease:

and that sammie louize, gos she gets right on my tits!

I am joking girls:flower:

Morning Ladies!!! I actually had pages and pages to catch up on!!!

Hmmm Jac, A rotation!?? Maybe you could do me another one!??? hehe

Ashy - I had my wedding in a church, followed by my reception in a place called thorngate halls (in the ballroom), altogether it cost us around £15,000!
Church was £600, reception place was £300, food was £2,300, Dress was £1000, cars was £700, Suits were £600, honeymoon was £2500, Bridesmaids were £600, Photographer was £1200
Then there was table decs, balloons, the cake, the DJ and all the other bits and bobs like presents for the mums, dads, bridesmaids etc......... It seems neverending!!! haha awesome day though!

Whats everyones plans today?

Jac - How was the lobster? I have never tried it, whats it like?
Han - How is Marc being now?

I tried Sophie on babyrice this week but have given up she is really not interested at all, going to try again at 5 months

His being alright, i surpose still no sex, but ohh well. but to be honest i need to start being nicer to him, ill try doing that and were see if he improves

awww Han, my poor OH isnt getting nowt either LOL, Im strangely never in the mood:dohh:

Mellly.....Leo is on 3 meals a day now! He has 6 oz bottle then hour later food, for b/fast, dinner & tea............and eats a whole jar each time!:happydance:

Greddy little so and so..

hes getting some stick with his gums today, poor lil mite:cry:

hes getting some stick with his gums today, poor lil mite:cry:

na hun it ain't his gums. GOd what you like? He's missing me and Layla of course :rofl: :rofl:

oh we're fine, went round a carboot cos someone said it was ace last week. it was crap, dirty toys, slobbered over books, haha, needless to say we got nothing!

taking my overdue mate to cinema in a bit, she was due 5th and needless to say fed up! :haha:

Ashy - I had my wedding in a church, followed by my reception in a place called thorngate halls (in the ballroom), altogether it cost us around £15,000!
Church was £600, reception place was £300, food was £2,300, Dress was £1000, cars was £700, Suits were £600, honeymoon was £2500, Bridesmaids were £600, Photographer was £1200
Then there was table decs, balloons, the cake, the DJ and all the other bits and bobs like presents for the mums, dads, bridesmaids etc......... It seems neverending!!!

That is why Im not getting married anytime soon! WOW!

Yeah perhaps if you are nicer to him that will make him be nicer to you!

Bloody hell! He is going to be a big boy! Bless him! Sophie has 4, 5-7 oz bottles a day!

Forgot to tell you, Sophie rolled over for the first time today!!! Very exciting!
SHe has been on her side alot this week so she has been threatening to do it

Then there was table decs, balloons, the cake, the DJ and all the other bits and bobs like presents for the mums, dads, bridesmaids etc......... It seems neverending!!!

That is why Im not getting married anytime soon! WOW!

:rofl:

I am glad we did it when we did, would be able to afford it now!!!

aww well done sophie! k's jessica doin it too! layla lets me roll her onto sides and is happy there, with a lil touch she rolls back or onto tummy then lol. forceful mummy! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->