*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

LOL NOT SURE CONGRATS IS THE RIGHT WORD lol
I'm scared worried and contemplating taking the tablet to have m/c but I don't think I willl or cld tbh, so shitting bricks!#

Was not planned was on day out of five months, first time we had a slip.

your a great mummy to two, step mummy, and have everything already from olivia!!!

Haha but Olivia will be just fouteen months the due date would be 29 april I maynot be so great with two under two, I'm soooo scared!

blooming heck rach!!!

aw congratulations!! :hugs:

you'll be fine with two im sure!!

omg YAY!!! :cloud9:

xx​

Haha but Olivia will be just fouteen months the due date would be 29 april I maynot be so great with two under two, I'm soooo scared!

i would be too
but im sure if olivia's in a good routine
you should be fine :thumbup: plus
they can keep eachother amused
and i love double buggies :blush:

xx​

LOL thanks girls, I really needed a bit of pma! I'm s scared did tesco's test today and apparently they're 25 miu so gona wait another two days, only due period today so guess cld still mc?

omg yeah you'll be april mummy againnnnnn! awww chin up hun, what's meant to be will be!!! x

aw an april mummy again :cloud9:

i took tesco's and asda's tests too
they all came up the same but i took
about 10 :blush: lol

xx​

I know this is the thing, I'm the biggest preacher of fate there ever was, it's one of my main commandments, lol if you know what I mean, everything for a reason and all.

Thing is i look at Olivia and think how wonderful she is, I see my nephew and he too is wonderful and my sis was told to have a termination. It makes me think I cldn't do it, maybe I'm being selfish we've only just moved to a house big enough for the three kids. and here I am going through with another pregnancy! I'm very scared and feeling a bit like kicking myself, why didn't we go get the morning after pill, but once again everything for a reason and we both wanted another one anyway, lol just not until Olivia hit at least two and a half years!

Congratulations!

Probably just the shock, give it time to get youre head around it and have a good think about things :hugs:

Oh my gosh!

Rach congratulations!!! (Even if you are shocked it is still major congrats!!) :happydance:

Note to self.. No slip ups for OH and I!!!!!!!

Amelia keeps refusing boob!! .. She will scream and scream and scream but when I try to feed her she just turns her head away.. :cry: Always one thing after another!!!

Has everyone had a good day!?

Sorry Han I didn't get your message on FB until I got back from town at 7!

xXx

awww hun Amelia really knows how to kep you on your toes. Hope she takes some boob soon!

And thanks xxxx

Wow Rach... Congrats :) Like Sammie have said what is ment to be will be. It has happened for a reason.. You will be great with 2 under 2. Seems like Olivia is in a good routine right? Your should be fine sweety....

Hey Ashy... Yes i am good.... tired but good. It is 5:30am and Layla has been awake since 4!!! Little shit head lol....

Hannah can you please Add Layla to the front page list?
Born 26th April 09 current weight is 8.4 kilos (ummmm it is 18 lb 5oz)

ill add every one that needs to be added tomo, having a massive sneeze attack LOL

Oh my gosh!

Rach congratulations!!! (Even if you are shocked it is still major congrats!!) :happydance:

Note to self.. No slip ups for OH and I!!!!!!!

Amelia keeps refusing boob!! .. She will scream and scream and scream but when I try to feed her she just turns her head away.. :cry: Always one thing after another!!!

Has everyone had a good day!?

Sorry Han I didn't get your message on FB until I got back from town at 7!

xXx

Lol send me your address by PM im going to the post office tomo x x

hehehehe i hate sneezing attacks lol....
I need to go shopping for summer clothes for Layla lol... she is getting so big Grrr
Is anyone elses bubs just growing so damn fast!!! It is crazy!

wow still in newborn, olivia going in to 6-9 months now.

I'm ok now thanks, over the shock, now just gonna wait and see if it's sticks around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->