*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

wow still in newborn, olivia going in to 6-9 months now.

I'm ok now thanks, over the shock, now just gonna wait and see if it's sticks around.

i cant wait to see your little baby bump when we have a our april meet up!!!

are you gonna find out if its a girl or a boy? x

Hanny - PM'd you :thumbup:

Amelia is still in newborn/0-3 too! But with how long she is it won't surprise me if she is a giant when she is older haha

God knows where she gets her length from though.. I'm 5ft 5 and a half and Dan is 5 ft 8! :shrug:

What is everyone up to this weekend??

xXx

lol hannah, haven't even considered it but probably not. I've gotta get past this week yet, cld still have mc you know.

Hanny - PM'd you :thumbup:

Amelia is still in newborn/0-3 too! But with how long she is it won't surprise me if she is a giant when she is older haha

God knows where she gets her length from though.. I'm 5ft 5 and a half and Dan is 5 ft 8! :shrug:

What is everyone up to this weekend??

xXx

i thin amelias gonna be a supermodel, long and skinny LOL x and absolouly gorgeous!!

i recon avas put on loads of weight since i started weening her, i cant get her to stop eating the baby breckfasts LOL

im not up to much this weekend, post office and a movie at night

watching shifty or somthing atm. but marcs on the phone so we paused it x x you? x

At the moment I'm on here annoying my little sister via facebook and Dan is playing some racing game on the PS3 .. I want to play guitar hero!!

Going to dans bros birthday party tomorrow and to a christening on Sunday.. busy busy busy!!

I really really hate waiting to hear back from jobs!.. And the lack of job vacancies in Lincoln is really annoying me, Dan is starting to hate where he is working because they keep telling him they are going to promote him and then they don't do it! .. takes the blooming p*ss! :growlmad:

xXx

At the moment I'm on here annoying my little sister via facebook and Dan is playing some racing game on the PS3 .. I want to play guitar hero!!

Going to dans bros birthday party tomorrow and to a christening on Sunday.. busy busy busy!!

I really really hate waiting to hear back from jobs!.. And the lack of job vacancies in Lincoln is really annoying me, Dan is starting to hate where he is working because they keep telling him they are going to promote him and then they don't do it! .. takes the blooming p*ss! :growlmad:

xXx

Lol

i hope you have fun tomo hun x x :hugs:

and enjoying not having a job while you can hun x x

Thank you hun :hugs:

I do enjoy not having a job but we need the money, so I'm looking for jobs now because I know it can take months and months! Stupid country!!

xXx

i know abt jobs london is same plenty of jobs but a million people applying, i rarely get a response let alone anyting else, in chat if anyone about!

OMG Congrats Rach!!!
I would love to fall pregnant now, but we have decided to TTC next year!

Hanny I had a dream that I drove to yours last night and it was snowing!!

Jen, I had a dream about you a month or so ago!! All the april mummies met up and we were ll about to leave and I asked where you were and someone said in the ballpit! So we left you there!!?? haha!

Sorry been quiet for a few days not really been online much apart from farmville haha!

Its Stuarts Birthday today, and also 4 months since it happened!
I am going to light a candle and we are going to have a few drinkies for him tonight!

Whats everyone been up to?

OMG Congrats Rach!!!
I would love to fall pregnant now, but we have decided to TTC next year!

Hanny I had a dream that I drove to yours last night and it was snowing!!

Jen, I had a dream about you a month or so ago!! All the april mummies met up and we were ll about to leave and I asked where you were and someone said in the ballpit! So we left you there!!?? haha!

Sorry been quiet for a few days not really been online much apart from farmville haha!

Its Stuarts Birthday today, and also 4 months since it happened!
I am going to light a candle and we are going to have a few drinkies for him tonight!

Whats everyone been up to?

Lol you do have some weird dreamm mellly LOL

& ive kinda gone off farmville :cry:

i hope every one is ok today :hugs: x x and thats a lovely idea what your doing x x x

Happy 4 months baby girls xxxx My baby girlgonna be SIX months in four weeks!

emilys 6 months next month too
scary scary!! :wacko:

happy 4 months ava and cooper :cloud9:

melly :rofl: wtf you do have some strange
dreams nice to know im thought of though lol

emily's eating again :happydance: her teeth
must be settling down :happydance: woooo

how are we all ladies :hugs:

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts