*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hello!! How are you all?
Han thats great news on the weight loss!
I seem to do really really good during the week and then really bad at the weekends!!

XFACTOR TONIGHT!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!

So its Stuarts Birthday today, we went down the crem and put some flowers down and also let a balloon go. It was me, Graham, Grahams Mum, Grahams Sister and our Niece and Nephew. Was quite lovely, the balloon got stuck in the tree but a breeze came and it let itself out and flew up! I have also just lit a candle and we have put a shot of JD on the table for him. Still cant believe it has been 4 months already! I think I am dealing with it alot better now, I can think of him how he was before he died and not just his 'shell' that we went to see which is a step forward!

Jac, Love the new siggy!! Your soo good at them!

Hi Ashy, Hi Jen!
Cant remember who else is on!!??

Aww glad the get together well, it's gd you remember the best bits of him now. I think it sounded like a really nice tribute to him melllllly.

Hugs to all,
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!! How are you all?
I seem to do really really good during the week and then really bad at the weekends!!

So its Stuarts Birthday today, we went down the crem and put some flowers down and also let a balloon go. It was me, Graham, Grahams Mum, Grahams Sister and our Niece and Nephew. Was quite lovely, the balloon got stuck in the tree but a breeze came and it let itself out and flew up! I have also just lit a candle and we have put a shot of JD on the table for him. Still cant believe it has been 4 months already! I think I am dealing with it alot better now, I can think of him how he was before he died and not just his 'shell' that we went to see which is a step forward!

Hi Ashy, Hi Jen!

Hi mel!

sorry for being really ignorant, but who died hun?:blush:

ive only got £14.72 to raise till i get my hair extensions!! WOOOW!! :)

but i need people to buy my stuff LOL!! btw girls that have boys - thread in buy swap sell has loads of 6-9 + :) x

woohooo han!:happydance:

you getting glued in ones?

thought your hair was long anyway?

aw melly that does sound like
a nice tribute its good to hear
you're coping better :hugs:

oooo hanny you're going to
have sexy hair sooooooon!!

i'd love to get some :cloud9:
but i dont go out enough to
make it worth while ...

how much you paying for yours?!?

what i want is eyelash extensions!! :cloud9:

xx​

Im getting them weaved in :) they only cost £26.99 for the extensions and £45 for the weaving in, but im thinking i might need 2 packs

nah i got my hair cut in to a bob hun - and now hate it as it makes me look so FAT !

i cant wait to be atleast a size 12!!

YOu'll get there han your well on your way already! WEll done you!

omg.. just got to raise 10.09p for my extensions!! :) - then i have to raise £35 more for marcs new away manu shirt ::)

Hello!! How are you all?

Hi Ashy, Hi Jen!

Hi mel!

sorry for being really ignorant, but who died hun?:blush:

Thats ok Hun, Graham's brother committed suicide on the 22nd April this year, it was his birthday yesterday and also 4months since it happened!

Whats everyone up to today? We went for breakfast at the beach this morning which was really nice, Sophie seemed to like looking at the water

Hey ladies..

Just a quick visit from me tonight..

I'm shattered.. And quite upset.

I've decided to stop breastfeeding.. Amelia had me awake from 1.30am - 6.45am feeding. I just can't hack it any more.. I can feel myself getting depressed and I don't want to be! I want to enjoy my gorgeous little girlie not be a miserable old bat!
It has taken a lot for me to give up and I do feel like a complete and utter failure for not getting to 6 months like I wanted but I just can't do it! :cry:

Hope you have all had good weekends!!

xXx

Aww Ashy, Thats sad but you have done soo well!
As I have said many a time I would have given up by now as you have had such a struggle with it, at least with Bottlefed Dan can give you a hand and it will hopefully settle her a bit more at night for you.

You shouldnt feel like a failure at all!!

Hope everyones ok!! xxx

awwwww honey well donr for getting this far!

You are NOT a failure...your a brill mummy and I
'm sure little amelia thinks so:hugs:

whats everyone upto tonight?

I'm on the Vodka...............again!

The sooner OH goes back to work, the better (he's been off since 2 weeks before Leo was born!)

Hey ladies..

Just a quick visit from me tonight..

I'm shattered.. And quite upset.

I've decided to stop breastfeeding.. Amelia had me awake from 1.30am - 6.45am feeding. I just can't hack it any more.. I can feel myself getting depressed and I don't want to be! I want to enjoy my gorgeous little girlie not be a miserable old bat!
It has taken a lot for me to give up and I do feel like a complete and utter failure for not getting to 6 months like I wanted but I just can't do it! :cry:

Hope you have all had good weekends!!

xXx

Sweetheart dont depressed you tried your best!! i had a day like that with ava and finally realised enough was enough - as hard as it is to say it ava is happier with formula, she loved having her booby time but at the end of the day it was best for her and maybe this might be best for ameila and you!! i was so depressed that i couldnt even make it past 3 months as i wanted to BF for 12M+ :cry:
and as BF babys are slow weight gainers they might get off your back about amilia :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

let me know when you get your parcel :winkwink:

we have just got in from alex 's christening, im exausted!!!! just uploading pics to facebook now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->