*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Awwww Ash well done for getting this far, I know from what you have said that Amelia likes to be up all night feeding and you need your sleep !!!

I give Lucas 2/3 ff a day now and I know without them I wouldn't get any kip at all (and what i do get is pretty limited anyway!!)

Pinksnowball did you get him a christening gown or just an outfit ? I really should get round to sorting a christening out for Lucas.

Jacqui your sigs are fab !!!

Hi to everyone else :)

Lucas started rolling over today, he loves it, only problem is he can't roll back over again lol

Thanks for your kind words everyone :hugs::cry:

Awww I really want to get Amelia Christened! .. I think I need to start looking into it!

OH has been a sweetie and bought me a cross trainer bless him.. £30 from sainsburys and it is blooming good! .. Baby weight be bloody gone!!

Juliette - Amelia loves to roll too! .. She did it last week for the first time and now she can roll and then roll back over.. it is amazing how quickly they pick stuff up! :cloud9:

xXx

*starts to push Layla over lol* Come on woman!!! SHe sucks her feet now too haha

oh and ash.....you done so well! EBM for weeks!!! then got her to take booby, so give yourself a bloody pat on the back! Time changes things, and you both need to be happy!! :hugs:

Ash - don't feel a failure, it's such a shame all bf mummies feel like this, I know I did when I frist gave up and I only did three weeks! YOu did so so so well I would have packed it in the moment you had to express so much! Good Luck with the switch over and it gets easier, and no-way your a failure, but we all know exactly what you mean.

Han - not long now, hehe! I need to raise 400.00 for my new twin buggy, lol!

Olivia still not great at rolling over well ok she rolls over but can't roll back again, I do think she has a weak arm, it clicks alot, really must get her to docs this week. SHe's holding her head up better now, but I think she's just so delicate even though she looks chunky she's not got the strength she has loads of tummy time now, and sleeps on her belly at night, (also gets feet in bars, little bugaboo.)

I don't know if it's a craving or just being me but i really need come choccie biscuits right now! lol.

https://www.treadmillscentral.com/images/Tunturi_C45.jpg

One of those Han! :thumbup:

I'm sat watching bride wars.. How much am I dying to get married!!! :blush:

xXx

Lol me too ashy but no bloody chance now was hiping to be married before no 3 er not gonna happen, oh did you ever get a nice new ring when OH was selling all that stuff? sorry I prob missed it.

So much for my austria wedding, m now consdiering in the back garden, with a snow machine, haha!

Lol me too ashy but no bloody chance now was hiping to be married before no 3 er not gonna happen, oh did you ever get a nice new ring when OH was selling all that stuff? sorry I prob missed it.

So much for my austria wedding, m now consdiering in the back garden, with a snow machine, haha!

Yeah he proposed 3 weeks ago tomorrow!! :cloud9: It was a complete surprise to me.. I came back from my friends house and that was that.

A part of me just wants to have a nice simple wedding because I can't wait to be Dans wife.. and then the other part of me wants the big do that I will never ever forget!

xXx

Aahhhh hello mrs 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant!!
i bet your get some money from your pram your using for olivia :)

awww SS congrats again!!

Han..woohoo for hair extens!:happydance:

ash - that for £30!!

leanne - omg what a cutie!! hope you had a lovely day!! x x

Pinksnowball did you get him a christening gown or just an outfit ? I really should get round to sorting a christening out for Lucas.

Heres a pic he looked sooo cute
View attachment 32858

Oh how cute !!!!!

SS I didn't realise you were pregnant ! Congratulations :happydance:

Did I read that someone on here has been to Center Parcs ? Was it worth it ?

We are thinking of going first wknd in Sept but its nearly £400 for 3 nights and thats in the 'basic' accomodation. I know you have to pay for everything else on top and as its just gonna be me, oh & lucas im wondering if there is much point !

hey ash, aww, great was there a pic of the ring posted? I know what you mean, I wanted a simple just me and him thing, but then realised how much i love him and want everyone to see it, so now want close family there, but no speeches, or first dances. I had a wedding last weekedn week agoi today and it was sooooo boring! I am determined to have something simple, I would have loved my little idealic peaceful austria wedding in the snow but don't think it'll happen. I still want a wedding dress though, (even though I've been married before.) I think when people marry in just simple outfits it lowers tone a bit but thats personal opinion.

Well thats if I sell my silvercross coach, I need min 300.00 for it cos we brought new wheels and revamped it, but not sure will get it as on ebay similar ones going for under fifty quid now! It's on here in sell section but will prob put up on ebay real soon, I have a loola that will do until we need the bigger one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->