*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hannah i love your Sig... same for you Jacqui :) hehehehehe where do you all find cool stuff like that???

awwww very cute.... i might have a look lol :) hehehehehe
How is everyone?

Hey girls
Brokeup with OH again, he thought i was cheatin cos my ex rang me, i didnt even no it was him, so he went nuts and ransacked ma hse, called the police and he had to go hosp aswell cos he put his hand thru ma mirror has to have op on it now!

So needless to say its over for good!

But newho how are we all?? xxx

Aawww jackie i hope your ok sweetie, it might be for the best as he is showing quite a vilonent side :shrug:

Juliette, It was me who went to Centre Parcs, I loved it.
I think it is more value for money if you went as a group as we had 3 x 4bedroom apartments and it only cost us £130 each and that included petrol and other bits and bobs. We arrived on Friday and was booked up until Monday morning, We went to the longleat one and it was amazing!

Aww Rach , I cant believe you are going to be an April Mummy again!!! Jelous Much!!??

Ashy, Its up to you what kind of wedding you go for, either way you wont forget it!

Did anyone watch x-factor?? Love It!!!!!!

Jac, Did you see my post? You asked who died, think I replied last night but not sure if you saw it or not.

I watched X - factor the man at the end was so dreamy!! and i loved them two cocky boys LOL x

I thought the 2 boys were quite cheesy!
I loved the man at the end, what was his name?

Well I just weighed myself and I stayed the same! BUT thats good considering how bad I was over the weekend. BBQ Friday and Chinese Saturday!! Whoops

Morning :hi: LO has just woken half hour to the dot, she's so funny in the day lol, put her down at 9.30am. Come 9.59am on computer clock im thinking hey she might have longer. 10.01 lmfao her legs are kicking like mad, wide awake!

Lol i liked them lol

and i have no idea what hes name was he was just HOT

my scales come up saying something diffrent from WW but.. my scales said i was 14 stone exactly on thursday and am now 13stone 10lbs!! :)

i have doctors in like 20 mins for my troat! :(

his name ladies was

daniel johnson :cloud9:

god i wish my teachers looked like him!!

x​

Think I might hold off on Center Parcs then until I blag some people to come with us !

I haven't watched x-factor yet im gonna have to find a repeat on itv 3 or something.

I have bought a ministry of sound workout dvd of ebay to start doing as im still breastfeeding can't diet and i have this sort of spare tyre jelly thing going on, not nice lol

Does anyone elses house always look a mess ?! Im wondering if its just me as my friend has 3 kids, works and her house is always spotless you could eat your dinner of the floor mine is total opposite !!! :dohh:

Morning ladies ...how ru good weekends??

I am having a right old time with Ridley at the moment.... OH noticed that whenever I leave the room he cries or whinges but when I am in the room he is ok, which is making things difficult to tidy the house etc .... but yesterday I managed to do quite alot but i had to leave him whinging because I cant keep picking him up it would drive me insane otherwise.

Jackie you poor thing, maybe your better off apart do you really want ari growing up with that? having to go to hospital .... it could be you next time .... and trust me you dont want that. Jackie are you starting Cambridge today? xx

So so close to getting into pre preg jeans ... never thought the day would come :)

lmao i said that to OH, teachers bouncin around with 3/4 trous, smart, and tattoos? when did that happen lol! but he's got to better himself somehow now????

jackie...you don't need that around Arianna, but you got to make your own mind up hun, gl x

hi jen, mel, mam2b, han! all up today lol

Hey girls
Brokeup with OH again, he thought i was cheatin cos my ex rang me, i didnt even no it was him, so he went nuts and ransacked ma hse, called the police and he had to go hosp aswell cos he put his hand thru ma mirror has to have op on it now!

So needless to say its over for good!

But newho how are we all?? xxx

I didn't realise you'd got back with him, i agree with mel it could be you next time or even ari its not worth the risk and when she is older she will remember things like that, stay strong hun x

I'm here for 5 mins too....waiting for my turn in the bloody shower!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->