*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Aww hanny :hugs:

I hope you are okay! .. I hate having days like that, is she teething??

Amelia has been wonderful today.. My sisters looked after her last night because I was SO tired and OH is on early shift, and she had a few bottles (8pm, 5am and 9am ish) then I picked her up at midday and we went to my friends house, she had a couple of feeds off me (I was in agony!) and went to sleep after each one! .. I'm going to miss feeding her so much but she is so much happier already :cloud9:

Has everyone had a good day??

xXx

Aww thats really good that she is happier already :)

Sorry to hear Ava is playing up to, Lucas has been quite good today, calm before the storm i expect !

I have just ordered a Dyson hoover, I can't believe I am getting excited over a hoover, is my life that sad !!!!!

Hey hanny!

Juliette - I lurve dysons! I want the rolly ball one!! Jealous much haha :thumbup: Now how sad am I being jealous of a hoover!! :haha:

I feel so unwell! .. felt sicky since this afternoon and got a right headache on me :cry:

Think I'm going to go to bed at 9 and watch how to lose a guy in 10 days in bed (lurve that film!!)

Is Ava being any better for you Han?

Don't know if I told you girlies but I've applied for a job at Barclay's bank last week & one of my friends applied too.. she got an email back two days later telling her 'Thanks but no thanks' and I've not heard anything yet.. I really hope I get an interview! *crosses fingers*

xXx

Hey hanny!

Juliette - I lurve dysons! I want the rolly ball one!! Jealous much haha :thumbup: Now how sad am I being jealous of a hoover!! :haha:

I feel so unwell! .. felt sicky since this afternoon and got a right headache on me :cry:

Think I'm going to go to bed at 9 and watch how to lose a guy in 10 days in bed (lurve that film!!)

Don't know if I told you girlies but I've applied for a job at Barclay's bank last week & one of my friends applied too.. she got an email back two days later telling her 'Thanks but no thanks' and I've not heard anything yet.. I really hope I get an interview! *crosses fingers*

xXx

Im poorly too :( and ava was fine, i think i was so pissed off and tired she sensed my anger and cried and cried and had to put her down and walk out of the room before i went mad, sounds horrible i know :(

let me know when you get the packet LOL x x

and i hope you get an interveiw too hun x :hugs:

Jenny has your necklace come yet?

yea i put a thingy on here ...

it came about 2 days after you ordered it

thankyou so much it seems to be working
so far her cheeks have really improved :happydance:

i'll grab your bank details next week and pay
you then :hugs:

xx​

Hey hanny!

xXx

Im poorly too :( and ava was fine, i think i was so pissed off and tired she sensed my anger and cried and cried and had to put her down and walk out of the room before i went mad, sounds horrible i know :(

let me know when you get the packet LOL x x

and i hope you get an interveiw too hun x :hugs:

i do it all the time hanny
i have to leave the room and go do something
to save myself getting all worked up :hugs:

i think babies know when their mums are angry
or upset emily's always really quiet when im having
a sad day its like she knows to leave me alone

and good luck ashy :flower:

xx​

Eve all, hope everything is going well.

Jacqui stay ot of t hun, I've been there they don't change and next time it cld be arianna in the middle of it all! Change ur number and completly forget abt him, even if he plays on the whole op thing, just leavehim to it. Do Not let him bacl into your lives, huge hugs hunni!

Bit of a scare this eve, funny how this complelty unexpected pregnacy is so important to me now. details in journal and first tri.

Rach - I hope lil one sticks for you!! *crosses fingers*

I think I'd be the same in your situation, completely shocked at first and then worrying until 12 week scan! That was what I was like with Amelia!

:hugs:

Well I'm going to bed, OH is playing skate on ps3 and he is getting annoyed with it and keeps calling himself a stupid useless c*nt, w*nker etc etc.. and I don't like it when he gets like this.. After all it is only a stupid game.. he says he plays games to relax but does he b*llox!

Silly bloke eh!

xXx

LOL yeah makes me laugh what they say relax's them! men! egh!

Haha!! relaxes them!! i think its just a way to say as many swear words they can and get super pissed off cos there losing!!

Han, totally off topic but a few days ago I noticed your bits n bobs in your sig and so I went for a nosey to that website.....................

as soon as I went on it my antivirus siftware went bezerk! I had all these pop ups coming on my screeen and I NEVER get pop ups, then yesterday I had this suspicious looking alert that really looked like a windows security warning telling me that I had worms and trojans on my c drive and wanted to me to click ok to clean up.....my OH nearly did too!

Just wanted to warn you all x

:o - i got loads of pop ups my my firewall hasnt come up with anything like worms or anything

BTW i meant to say ADAMS not asda! its a sign that i dont really use my brain in the mornings! LOL

Morning everyone!

I'm poorly!! :cry:

Went to bed at 9.30 and by 10pm I was throwing up constantly! .. I've managed to get about an hours sleep and that is it.

OH decided to take the day off work to look after me and Amelia, then earlier I asked for my paracetamol because I have such a headache on me and he goes and tells me he has took them to work and left them.. anything he leaves at work goes missing! So I told him off.. and he is now being a mardy tw*t! Keeps slamming about the kitchen, made himself breakfast but has made no effort to look after me!
I hate being ill, I hate relying on other people.. especially when that certain person isn't even looking after me! and now I'm blubbering like a nob! :cry:

He has now decided he is going to work so I'm left in the house with no soup and no drink and no paracetamol!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Hope everyone else is better than me!

xXx

Awwww hun!! hope you get better soon!! atleast your boyfriend stayed an looked after her, i argued with marc for 2 hours to get him to stay to look after ava and yesterday i tired to get him to come over and he siad no :(

han i seriously don't know how you put up with him!

jacqui saying that, I never get pop ups. firefox/virus softare blocks them all unless i agree. They came up regardless grrrr.

anyone else's LO suddenly not like entertaining themselves? now n then if i walk away she has an eppy fit! I think i need better toys, like ones she can be upright in, hating lying down now, even in her super cool ball pool!

ash ! GEt better soon!

Thanks girlies! :hugs:

Hanny - I hope you smack marc when you see him!!

I ended up crying and now Dan is once again staying off work and is running to tesco to get everything I need! I so do not understand men! :nope:
I can't believe how awful I feel.. stomach flu is horrid!!

Are you feeling any better Hanny?

xXx

Yeh im getting better now hun :hugs: but now i keep thinking im gonna be sick kinda like when i had morning sickness, but you all know thats IMPOSSIBLE ive only had sex twice since ive had ava and 2 periods LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->