*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Just be sure you got it in writing, cos when you move out they may insist you paint it back it depends what kind of a person your landlord is, but my last landlord was a nightmare and said we could paint it all, but when we did and came to move out claimed we'd runined the decor, it wasn't even bright colours, all soft tones and stuff and bathroom we even stripped and treated for dampness, layed laminate flooring professionally and he claimed we'd wrecked the bathroom and kept our deposit. Bloody A*** wipe.

I thought most places let you decorate as long as its put back to neutral when you move ?

All the properties we have rented have said we could paint it all the colours of the rainbow if we wanted as long as it was same colous again when we left, needless to say we have never bothered as all the walls are cream anyway.

Going to get Lucas room done but everything else will stay cream.

Oooooooh tax credits, I don't usually moan about them as its extra money for me which I wouldn't normally get but they cocked up ours, we were originally getting over £300 which I thought was quite a lot for us then when we renewed they said sorry we've overpaid you so its been reduced by £150 a month to pay back what we owe them !! Bloody typical !

the council did that to us!

:growlmad:

stupid people cant get it right!

x​

[/QUOTE]

I LIKE PAINTING TOO!!

and i have a feeling me and marc are gonna break up[/QUOTE]

Id tell him to just f*** off !!

I know its a bit different as didn't have a baby then but I finished with James about 2 years ago cuz I was just fed up of him, always rowing, never took me out anywhere, constantly stoned and generally pissing me off. OMG he nearly had a nervous breakdown when he realised I was serious, literally phoning me all day in tears.

I told him not to contact me for a week as I needed some space, I think he only lasted 2 days but he hadn't been to work, didn't eat, he was heartbroken so I gave him another chance and he was a completely different person 2nd time round !!!

Only problem is he is the same again now ! :growlmad:

So maybe if you told him to do one and had no contact with him for a while it might make him pull his socks up.

marcs a penis anyways :growlmad:

we'll have to find you someone better :winkwink:

:hugs: xx​

Agreed!! Jen you crack me up! Straight to the point.

I was really naughty last night and we had dominoes Pizza!
Diet......... What Diet!!??:shrug:

The weather is crap here today!

:thumbup: no point in beating round the old bush

:rofl:

weathers shite here too :nope:

xx​

LOL, I like your thinking!

I really dont know what to do today!
Was going to hae a PJ day but I am feeling mega lazy already!

know the feeling ...

no energy!!

the suns peeking through now

:happydance: might not need
the raincover after all!

xx​

Still yucky here!
I am looking forward to food shopping tonight, how sad is that!!!!

i love forward to going out as well

then i think i have to get dressed put
on my face and get madam ready ...
then i cba! :blush: im so lazy its untrue!

x​

I am thinking of going to get Sophie weighed. The usual clinic is closed for the summer holidays so going to get her weighed at another one. Will have to walk tho! Prey it doesnt rain!

Morning ladies...

Not only am I ill but OH is now also ill! .. Thankfully I have my sister round to help us look after Amelia or else we would be screwed! .. I'm too weak to pick her up still and Dan is basically in the bathroom! Bless him!

Hanny - What is happening between you and Marc now?

I have this sudden obsession to make a cake! .. I don't know why but I really want to! Being ill makes me go insane clearly :dohh:

How is everyone?!

xXx

P.s..

WOO page 100!!!

hmmmm cake!

oh no thank god for your sister
you watch she'll get it now!

xx​

i dont know whats going on.. i want to be loved but i love him!! :cry: i just wanna try and buy him loads to make him love me? GOD i feel like such a wanker!

he should be buying you things hanny!!!

:growlmad::growlmad:

anyone know where i can pick up a cotbed mattress
today rather than having it delivered?
kinda wanna put her into her cotbed tonight :blush:
might try argos :shrug:

xx​

Hanny - Buying someone things is never going to guarantee they love you! I have done that before and all I did was waste a lot of money! .. He should love you for you.. for giving him your gorgeous baby daughter, for being the fantastic person you are!
I don't understand how he can be the way he is with you! It makes me so sad and I just want to give you loads of hugs :hugs:

Jenny - Argos, mothercare a lot of the time have the mattresses in stock for you to take away :thumbup:

xXx

well said ashy :thumbup:

i'll try mothercare first i think
i had to wait for my crib mattress though
they do the same one in argos too
hopefully we'll get it today :happydance:

xx​

Alexs weight at 18 weeks, 13lbs 14ozs :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yey Alex !!

My Alex had his last injections today :cry: i hate seeing him cry , he is a good baby and only ever cries when he has injections, he just moans the rest of the time :cry::cry::cry:

no more now until hes 12 months

:happydance:

poor babies :cry: bet the people doing
the jabs feel horrible at the end of the day lol

x​

Our Babies R Us had the mattress in stock!

Hanny seriously, get out of that relationship, you are worth more!
You cant buy his love, he takes you for granted and with you buying him things just ads to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->