*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

no way!! poor little girls :(

throwing them away now thankyou

i'll see what the nappies are like i
only brought them this morning
she's never had nappy rash so if she
gets one i'll know why :growlmad:

x​

ohh btw is any of you girls intrested in buying a baby halloween outfit - 0-6 M my mum and dad got it from america - OLD NAVY

but its too small for her :( asking you girls before putting it in swap and sell

still threw them away lol

i got a another box in asda
this morning so doesn't dent
my wipes collection lol

rather that than have missy
with a poorly botty lol

x​

i cant wait to get alex a halloween outfit , i bought my neice one she looks soooooooo cute, im looking for a pumkin one for alex

Yeah Jessica had never had nappy rash before either and swear it was within an hour or so and she was red raw, looked so painful!

Asda r doing some great halloween costumes, i got jessica a rabbit one, its white fluffy ears, pom pom tail and a fluffy b0w tie so just gonni wear a pink babygrow with it, £4 bargain.

Wot u all upto tonight? Ive tols richard to get a test on way home from gym tonight, got a feeling he might bottle it though lol Really would die if i am!

Kx

ohh - i forgave him again, he said he would come round tomo night - till sunday :lol:

Athena has a HORRIBLE diaper rash to... Thinking about they are pampers wipes to but I don't think we have ones called simple clean or whatever it was you said. I hope thats not it. I think its from her teething more though but she ONLY has it on her bum and just a LITTLE bit on her minnie so I dont know if that would make since. It might also be cause she had a peaches and bannana and oatmeal puree and sometimes fruit can do that to them I guess. I just hope it goes away soon cause its been bleeding. I give her none nappy time but she peed on me today during it cause I picked her up to let her bum dry quicker cause we were getting ready to leave and hunter got a little upset cause she peed on me and her play mat and we don't have a washer... Oh well she can just lay on a different blanket till next week when I go do wash. Poor girl though.

I feel huge I just had a giant chinese cause it hunters brothers birthday and I have cake to go to later. Right when I felt like I was loosing weight lol.

Alex hasnt had nappy rash to bad yet, if it looks like its getting red i just use some bebanthen and it goes down no bother

i had to do a PG test the other day , i had a feeling i was late and felt really sick but really had no idea when i was due on , it was neg and AF came the next day :rofl:

I bought that metonium(sp) for nappy rash and its sooo good, clears it up so well. Kelly the simply clean wipes are an orange packet!

Had jessica back at gp today and he says she either has bad virus or asthma, no difference lol! So got antibiotics and if that doesnt work then he will refer her to paediatrician coz he said u cant diagnose asthma at this age. Really hoping its just a bad cold, my dad has bad asthma and struggles so much with it!

Hmmm I have NEVER seen an orange pampers wipey pack lol. Oh well. I have just decided to use the pampers extra sensitive wipes that we have here as thats what she has had every other time. Its horrible though and I hate it... Well I am off to bed. Night girls! :)

i haven't slept :sleep:

hanny have to take a raincheck on today
i feel so rough its untrue :(
think im coming down with something
i spent all night on the toilet too :blush:
and i cant walk on my right foot lord
knows what ive done to it but i cant move it
without being in pain :(

have to meet up twice next week
to make up for it ... sorry hun :hugs:

xx​

:happydance: (not bcos your sick) bcos i cant be arsed either!! :lol: Hope your ok my sweet!! x x x

Hope you feel better soon Jenny.

Hannah - good luck for first day back on WW!

I'm off to Coffee Morning with my antenatel group today. I'm feeling lazy too, but everyone will be there and I need to go! They'll all be eating cakes, so I need to make a salad to take with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->