*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

:rofl: its my last day of my diet free life today!!

Awww how toby feels lesss grummpy soon, ava didnt sleep at all last night woke up at 2 till 7 feel asleep for an hour then woke up at 8!! :(

Hi girls,

Oh god Hannah u must be nackered, Jessica has been a nightmare sleeping lately too and i feel like a zombie. Provided she is well enough Jessica is going to stay with aunty debbie fri night so zzzzz for me!

asacia- how r u hun?

I sent an email to pampers about those easy clean wipes as they gave jessica terrible nappy rash with blisters and just got £6 voucher through post from them, wipes only cost me 97p lol

Well yesterday and today my boobs have been killing me, even holding jessica makes them throb so done a test this morning and im sure there is a line, still cant find comp cable or i would get your opinion, shitting myself!

Kx

Hey. Probably don't even remember me I haven't been on in forever with Athena. Well I have been on but didn't think anyone still talked in here.

How is everyone doing?
Athena weighed 13 7oz on the 17th her 5 month birthday and she was 24.5 inches long. Shes a little peanut. We found out that she is epileptic. But she is on meds that have kept them stable for ABOUT a month now :) She can sit up on her own if she decides she wants to but most the time she just flips herself back on to the floor and chews on EVERYTHING. Little buggers got her first tooth JUST barely poking through lol. Shes got a new best friend but she is 7 months older and can be a brute lol. Have to teach her how to be gentle. But then again Athena can hold her own sometimes... Jumps her jumperoo into her and throws toys at her. This is all at teen mom group.

How is everyone elses LO doing.

Hi hun, course i remember u, Athena is such a beautiful name. Glad she is doing so well with the meds and stuff and its not bothering her too much. I dont even know wot jessica weighs now, might weigh her this afternoon as have docs with her.

Hope to c u about more.

Kx

OMG Kaylynn, are you trying?! Have you got any more tests you can do?

Kelly, Don't think we've met before, so nice to meet you! Thats great that the meds have stabalised things.

Hannah - enjoy your last day of eating!

Hi girls,

Oh god Hannah u must be nackered, Jessica has been a nightmare sleeping lately too and i feel like a zombie. Provided she is well enough Jessica is going to stay with aunty debbie fri night so zzzzz for me!

asacia- how r u hun?

I sent an email to pampers about those easy clean wipes as they gave jessica terrible nappy rash with blisters and just got £6 voucher through post from them, wipes only cost me 97p lol

Well yesterday and today my boobs have been killing me, even holding jessica makes them throb so done a test this morning and im sure there is a line, still cant find comp cable or i would get your opinion, shitting myself!

Kx

Seriously considering finishing marc again!!:growlmad::nope:
Asked him to come round to look after ava while i sleep:sleep:- answer - NO:nope::saywhat:

OMG Kaylynn, are you trying?! Have you got any more tests you can do?

Kelly, Don't think we've met before, so nice to meet you! Thats great that the meds have stabalised things.

Hannah - enjoy your last day of eating!

Im sure i will!! :pizza::wine::loopy:

Hey. Probably don't even remember me I haven't been on in forever with Athena. Well I have been on but didn't think anyone still talked in here.

How is everyone doing?
Athena weighed 13 7oz on the 17th her 5 month birthday and she was 24.5 inches long. Shes a little peanut. We found out that she is epileptic. But she is on meds that have kept them stable for ABOUT a month now :) She can sit up on her own if she decides she wants to but most the time she just flips herself back on to the floor and chews on EVERYTHING. Little buggers got her first tooth JUST barely poking through lol. Shes got a new best friend but she is 7 months older and can be a brute lol. Have to teach her how to be gentle. But then again Athena can hold her own sometimes... Jumps her jumperoo into her and throws toys at her. This is all at teen mom group.

How is everyone elses LO doing.

Hiya sweetie!! :kiss:
Awww hope little princess is ok!! she so beautiful!! and looks like shes coming on heaps and bounds!! :cloud9:

Ava is perfect - has her first little tooth bless her and a really sore minnie :blush:

Hannah, does he look after her alone much? Does he work?

hes looked after her a couple of times so i could go out with my friends - well twice - and one day alone but never a night - tbh im to scared for a whole night away yet but a couple of days a month wouldnt go a miss!!

and no he doesnt!! so i dont understand what else he has to do today!!!:growlmad:

:football: proberly!

Hi girls,

asacia- how r u hun?

Kx

I might complain for nothing :lol: to get vouchers :lol:

and

....:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

Could his relunctance be beacuse he is scared of looking after her alone? What is he like with Ava when you or his Mum are there? Is he worried about feeding or nappies?

Nope hes not worried at all! he used to be at first but can do everything now! i dont understand!

Hannah u seriously need to give him a scare, that was a whole day he was nice for! I told u all about Richard and i spliiting up, i went to my sisters for almost a month and only spoke to him regarding jessica, and i mean only, as soon as he would go onto us i would hang up! In that time he totally got his act together as he knew there was no hope otherwise and has now started his own business, signed the lease for premises and everything, is basically organising the christening and is asking to take jessica with him loads. What im trying to say is scaring them works. Before i never thought i could leave richard but there comes a point where u have to. Why has he said no? Kx

and

....:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:[/QUOTE]

I know i was quite surprised, genuinely didnt do it for a freebie, was really angry at the state of her bum but makes me wonder if they know something is amiss with the product:nope:

Ive done a test this morning, was just one i had left from before jessica, at first it defo looked like a line but looking now the control line is there and if you preggo its supposed to be a verticle line in other box which was there but now i can only c a horizontal line:shrug:

Kx

and

....:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

I know i was quite surprised, genuinely didnt do it for a freebie, was really angry at the state of her bum but makes me wonder if they know something is amiss with the product:nope:

Ive done a test this morning, was just one i had left from before jessica, at first it defo looked like a line but looking now the control line is there and if you preggo its supposed to be a verticle line in other box which was there but now i can only c a horizontal line:shrug:

Kx[/QUOTE]

Maybe shes teething babe, teething makes them prouduces this acid stuff that makes there minnies and willys so red and soree

avas is like cut a bit and really really really SORE!!

if there anything like mine, it will say it doesnt matter if the conrol line is verital or horisontal

:O blooming heck kay!
do another one!!!!!!!

ive just opened a pack of simply clean
wipes for emily a bit reluctant now lol
the simply clean nappies aren't bad though
haven't tried them overnight yet so we'll see!

and hey girlies

feeling better today :thumbup:

xx​

:O blooming heck kay!
do another one!!!!!!!

ive just opened a pack of simply clean
wipes for emily a bit reluctant now lol
the simply clean nappies aren't bad though
haven't tried them overnight yet so we'll see!

and hey girlies

feeling better today :thumbup:

xx​

I honestly wouldnt use them jenni, if u go on the pampers website prople have commented that the same has happened with both wipes and nappies, causing rash and blisters. Jessicas bum was actually bleeding:nope:

Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->