*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Post 60 here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/191354-being-really-bad-2.html#post3113611

I don't really want to discuss it 'behind her back' but its really upset me. I didn't realise people didn't like me, or that I upset people.

I wouldnt take it to heart babe - i know alot of people just get a little snappy sometimes - me for one does it all the time :lol:

Hey everyone:hi:

Hannah and Jenny - emily and ava seem to be progressing sooo much, u both must be so proud theyr gorgeous girls

Jaqui - i already got my hair cut to my chin when jessica arrived as i thought it would be easier to maintain, big mistake so thats why i was thinking of either going rrreeeaaallly short ie victoria beckham or getting extensions but dunno if they r too high maintenance lol!

Asacia -:hugs: would try not to take it to heart, think threads of that nature always cause friction as its such a strong subject.

Well taking Jessica back to gp tomorrow, really feel something is wrong with her. Today ive just about managed to get 7oz into her and all she is doing is sleep. She is so vacant all the time so worried sick about her. Anyone trid the goodnight milk? Was thinking of giving it a try tonight see if it helps her sleep.

Stressing about flexi working too. My work are leaving me with no option but to leave basically:shrug: And me and OH still arent 100% so head is up my bum abit!:nope:

Kx

Wots everyone upto today?

Awww thanks hun!!

I give ava between 3oz - 8oz od goodnight milk
its always the way - i make 8oz she has 3oz i make 3oz she wants 8 :| :rofl:!!

My mum and dad should be home from hols any min!! :happydance:

think i might switch to follow on milk tomorrow
now she's eating 2 meals a day what do you think?
wait until 3 meals or swap now? she's 6 months this
weekend?? :shrug:

is that good night milk any good hanny?
does ava sleep longer or anything?

and hey kay :hugs:

xx​

Hannah how does it work with the goodnight milk coz it says on the tub not to replace formula for goodnight milk as they still need theyre formula??

Jenny i would say your choice, think after 6 months the follow on provides more nutrients etc that they now need now than formula provides. Im gonni start soon 2, is emily still on pureed food or onto mashed?

Kx

Ummm i donno, i just give it to her at heer last feed! :| ava would not beable to have 8oz of normal formula then how ever many Oz Of goodnight milk

and jenny - i would wait till 3 meal - follow on milk is for when they are fully weaned

she's on both kay
she'll eat things like sweet potato wedges
as well if we put it in her hands
she'll pretty much eat everything lol
might start breakfast tomorrow as well
she's been going strong for about a week
i think i started too early but she's ready now :happydance:

can you mix goodnight milk and normal milk?
like in the same bottle?

xx​

maybe if you try breckfast lunch and dinner she might get a bit sicky - ive been gently giving ava breckfast lunch and dinner and she still sickly bcos of too much too quickly if you know what i mean?

Jenny, how you feeling today?
Are parents home yet Hannah?
Kaylynn, I hope things with work sort themselves out. My OH applied for different working hours and it was stressful trying to work it out. Good luck with Doc tomorrow.

I'm annoyed at the clinic - scales say LO lost 5oz! Almost every baby lost weight - at least 6 mums I spoke to all had babies lose weight unexpectedly. Think the scales are a bit dodgy!

Thanks for the comments earlier. I hope it is just one of those clashes that is soon forgotten about. I don't want her to dislike me.

ETA - Hannah, I'm so jealous of your ticker, your weightloss so far is fab! I'm on Day 9 today, seems to be going okay - got Chicken Casserole in the Slow Cooker for later, it is huge and only 4 points for a huge bowl!

Jenny, how you feeling today?

still shite :(
but thankyou for asking :)
x​

Aww, sorry to hear that. Hope things improve for you soon. Did you ever get a Care Action Plan booklet thing? I got one that I filled in with the CPN, had lists of things I could do to make myself feel better and things. Do you see the CMHT any more? There is a depression group in Farnborough, have you ever been?

is there? nope never been im not one for moaning
about feelings person to person

and whats a cpn and a cmht lol?

x​

is there? nope never been im not one for moaning
about feelings person to person

and whats a cpn and a cmht lol?

x​

Its called Sunshine and Showers. They often suggested I go there, but I think it is in the community centre, and I'm not great at going that far away from home on my own.

CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse. They are the ones who visit you at home more often, and try and get you the help you need. They go to Psychiatrist appointments with you, and can find support groups and volunteering opportunities.

CMHT - Community Mental Health Team - all the people - Nurses, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Support Workers.

I've got a bit of a grumpy baby, he is hungry today! He is almost asleep. Watching Desperate Housewives on DVD and feeling hungry myself. Only 3 hours till lunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->