NEW August Testers

:hugs: to the girls who were visited by the stinkin' :witch:..

I'm still waiting to O and want to POAS so badly!!! :dohh:

hi ,witch got me back to square 1.xxxx

Sorry to hear about :witch: ladies =(

and congrats to the BFP's

Can you please add me for the 24th? =) Thank you....

I'm officially late today. However, I'm not testing until the 20th still if I'm late. I think AF will be coming on the 17th. I just noticed a trend with it. I start on the 16th one month, 17th the next, 16th after that, so should be 17th if I get it. Here's hoping it doesn't come!

I'm officially late today. However, I'm not testing until the 20th still if I'm late. I think AF will be coming on the 17th. I just noticed a trend with it. I start on the 16th one month, 17th the next, 16th after that, so should be 17th if I get it. Here's hoping it doesn't come!

Oh! Good luck!! I can't wait to see a :bfp: by your name!! :D

bad :witch: nasty :witch: mean :witch:

She got me on 12 which means I had a 26 day cycle this time....

I'll join Sept testers - would be great if I got BFP in Sept as I would have been due then....

Congratulations to all who are expecting and good luck to those yet to test for August xxx

Hi I'm a newbie, so not really sure how this works, but could you add my name to the 25th as that is when af/bfp is due for me. :) Thanks

This one does look lucky!

I'm trying as hard as possible to hold out for the 19th to test (if witch doesn't get her evil way first!)

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

x

Can you please put me down for the 30th, first month of trying for number 5

Many Congrats to all the BFP'S!!

The witch caught me today 5 days early! So im out. :(

BFP for me!!!!!!! 11-12 dpo, bfp on frer early result and answer brand, but NOT on frer gold digital earlier today...obv not as sensitive... but yay! baby dust to everyone else!!!

:bfp: for me too!!!!!!! on like three different tests no less!! I really thought I wasn't pregnant, and just tested on a whim!! you ladies on here are just fabulous with the PMA, and I'm not just going to up and leave, I'll be around to see how everyone is coming along...I still have good feelings about everyone this month!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

congrats to all the BFP!! :happydance:

im hoping for a :bfp: on 21st. can you ladies send me some of the :dust: please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"