NEW August Testers

Congratulations to all the lucky ladies who have got their bfp :happydance: for all those that had been visited by that nasty old witch come and add your dates to the September Testing Thread that i have started for all you lovelies :) Here is the link https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/169952-september-testing-dates-may-babies.html

:dust:

Holy heck..I can't believe all these bfps going off left and right! Congrats to you all! :D

Morning ladies!
i got my BFP this morning but since i suffer from recurrent miscariges i wont be moving over to first tri untill i get past the 6 weeks and 4 days. FX i make it

sorry to all the ladies with BFN and congrats to everyone that has graduated.

Question - Here in the US, do we have CB HPT's that say how many weeks? I think ours just says Pregnant or Not Pregnant. I want one that says how many weeks I would be!!!!

Question - Here in the US, do we have CB HPT's that say how many weeks? I think ours just says Pregnant or Not Pregnant. I want one that says how many weeks I would be!!!!

Looks like they're not available in the U.S. booooooooo Scroll down to #2 in my link. :(

https://www.clearblue.com/uk/HCP/faq.php

Congrats, Wishing!! :happydance:

I know it'll be hard to relax and enjoy it 'till then, but I'm keeping fx'd and sending lots and lots of happy, positive, sticky-bean thoughts your way!! :hugs:

xx
Chris

OMG ALL THOSE :bfp: whoo hoooo girls lets keep this month going with more April babies.....
Me waiting for my test date. I caved in and already did 2 test both came out :bfn:
well keep that :dust: coming..

I will be testing on August 6th! I am hoping that I get a BFP!!

Hi I will try and hold off testing until the 20th...but will probably cave in!!! darn those addictive little sticks!

:wohoo::bfp:i cant believe it!!!!:wohoo:

my shadowy line became a line !!!!! i am sooooooo excited!!!

[-o<please let it be a healthy sticky bean !!![-o<

Congrats Oulina!!! :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!!! Yea!!!!!

:yipee:

xx
Chris

AF got me : (

So sorry :witch: got you - shes just rude!

Sarah Mellisa has opened up a new September testers thread - go and stick your name in there and start the countdown for your next test date.

sending you lots of :hugs: and :dust: for September

xxx

OMG ALL THOSE :bfp: whoo hoooo girls lets keep this month going with more April babies.....
Me waiting for my test date. I caved in and already did 2 test both came out :bfn:
well keep that :dust: coming..

Since you werent due to test till the 10th maybe you are just a bit early.

sending lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Its not over till the :witch: is in full flow so let me know how it goes

xx

Congrats Oulina! This has got to be a lucky month!

:wohoo::bfp:i cant believe it!!!!:wohoo:

my shadowy line became a line !!!!! i am sooooooo excited!!!

[-o<please let it be a healthy sticky bean !!![-o<

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You are our 12th :bfp: - and we are only on the 5th - still 26 days and LOTS more :bfp:s to go!!!

wishing you a very healthy & happy 9 months!!

xxxx

Wow this is a good month lets hope for alot more of us too :happydance:

Congratulations Oulina :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back