• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

Hi,

Could you add a :bfp: !!!!!! for me please. Sorry I haven't got back sooner, I tested late and then was a bit shell shocked and had to check again the day after!

Thanks!

Hi,

Could you add a :bfp: !!!!!! for me please. Sorry I haven't got back sooner, I tested late and then was a bit shell shocked and had to check again the day after!

Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

You are doing well to keep our august :bfp: numbers high!!

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!

xxxx

hi there can you please put me down for 26th? thank you x x x x x

Congrats BecV

Emma r u sure your symptoms sounded so promising. So sorry hun Big Hugs

:happydance: congrats Bec V

I am getting a wee bit impatient now! I'm not due to test till the 13th at the earliest but i really feel the need to POAS LOL Might go buy some pound shop ones just to satisfy my 'needs' :rofl: xx

Sorry she got you, Emmab!!

I think the freakin' :witch: is about to be knocking on my door, too. Funny, I never noticed any of the twinges and crampiness I've been having during the past few TWWs before, so I'm beginning to realize that may be a bit of a hypochondriac!

Congrats Bec V, and good luck, ladies!!

Well done BFP's! :happydance: What a brilliant start to the month.

Good luck everyone who is BFN or yet to test xx

:happydance: congrats Bec V

I am getting a wee bit impatient now! I'm not due to test till the 13th at the earliest but i really feel the need to POAS LOL Might go buy some pound shop ones just to satisfy my 'needs' :rofl: xx

You and me both honey - gonna see if I can last until Monday and then get some early ones in, x :happydance:

Congrats Bec V! Keep those bfp's coming people! :D

Just wanted to say that Jasmine you are doing such a great job of updating the list :)

I'm amazed at how many BFP's we've got already! Well my AF has gone a bit astray, so I think if she hasn't turned up I'll test when I get back from holiday (purely cause I haven't tested in August!). So that'll be around the 17th? Thank you! :)

:dust: to all
xxx

Blah, having AF-type cramps for 2 days, very mild, 3ish times a day and no spotting whatsoever which I usually do for about 3 days before. Tested today, got mad cause it didn't come up positive right away (ie in 30 seconds) and left test on counter. Came back later (MUCH later) and it has a very faint line. I compared with the definitely negative one from 2 days ago which 100% still doesn't have any trace of pink line. I don't know if it's evap or what (both are early response). I don't want to use my last HPT so I'll wait until Saturday if AF holds off!

Wow look at all the BFP's! This is an awesome thread thanks for keeping it updated so well! Glad to see all the BFP's and hope it brings all of us still waiting to test some Fantastic Luck!!! Hang in there ladies!!!

:dust::af::af::dust:

Hello ladies i hope everyone is well.
Well i tested this morning and i got ....:bfp::happydance::wohoo::happydance:
I still cant believe it. All i want now is for my dh to come home from work so i can tell him the omg news.

Wow, I cannot believe all the :bfp: thats amazing! Congratulations to all that already have :bfp: and :dust: to all that are still waiting to find out, hopefully this thread is lucky and i'll get mine this month too!!!

Hi,

Could you put me down for the 8th?

Thanks

Good Luck everyone

Just wanted to say that Jasmine you are doing such a great job of updating the list :)

Thanks Melissa!

It atually keeps my mind off this stressful TTC business and gives me somethinig else to think about!

lots of :hugs: and sticky :dust:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back