NEW August Testers

Jasmine I think I may have my testing date wrong :dohh: - do you test on the day AF is due or a few days later - this is my first time taking part in a thread like this?

If it is the day AF is due it would be 16 August - please let me know when I should test... xx

Delilah it depends how early you want to find out. Most people in TTC are desparate to know and test a couple of days before AF is due - some wait till she is a few days late, just in case she is just being the :witch: that she is and messing with our heads!

So its entirely up to you

Let me know when you think you will test and i'll add you on

xx

Hey,

I am new to this site never posted before. Please can you put me down for 10th Aug. Fingers crossed for everyone waiting for the rest of this month.

xx

testing a couple days before doesnt always work out either lol... you can get false negatives.

OK thanks ladies I think I will test on FMU on 17 August which is day after I'm due so Jasmine please could you move me from 18 to this date? xxx

I am on CD10 of 35 day cycle. Will not be testing but rather wait for period which is expected on 31st August.

My fingers are crossed for you!!!!!!!

Looks like AF came a week early, or it didn't take?? Not sure but it looks like we'll be trying again soon!!

Hi..

This month is my first real month of trying, i came off the pill on the 8th June and had my BFP and then AF last week, so i have worked it out that i can test on the 29th August, which is also my birthday.. i have my fingers crossed as we can only really try or stop not trying for a couple of months as due to work commitments and having to move to the other side of the world we will then have to put it on hold for another year or so, if it doesn't happen..:wacko:

Good Luck to everyone
xx

what happened to all the girls testing on the 2nd?? There are so many BFP's and yet I still WANT MORE :)

I havent been charting lately or even keeping track of when AF is due...but I THINK its around 15 or 16 so....

Can you please put me down for the 16th!!? :)

Next month Im going to be back to charting and keeping track again :) Break is over!!!!!!

Hello lovelies... can you put me down for the 20th please? (Yeah right, FF, as if I'll last that long!)

hi ladies - please can we put me down for testing on the 9th August - Im trying so hard to fight the urge to test now, dont want to jinx it! My partner and I have been TTC for about 8 mths now. This month symptoms so far are:

1. Normally I have tender boobs abotu a week before AF - this month Nothing!
2. Normally dry, but I had yeloowish CM on the 2nd & 3rd Aug, and today its now creamy white - sorry TMI!!
3. Nowhere near as moody as usual.
4. Bit more gassy, although not totally uncommon before AF
5. Also had mild cramps on and off for 2 days now, mainly on an evening.
6. Been eating more, and I am really bloated - more so than normal.

I have a variable cycle between 26 - 29 days, so I'm due on between Fri 7th and Mon 10th. So nervous and excited!

Does my list sound promising girlies? God I hope so!!! baby dust xxxx

Hiya, this is my first really month of ttc, and I'm just starting the babydancing for this month. I know I'm probably being overly optimistic but please can you put me down for testing on the 29th??

Fingers crossed for everyone ttc and heaps of baby :dust: to everyone

I will test tomorrow (Aug. 6th) due to some unexpected late ovulation.

This is the first month I've charted and I'm strangely proud of my chart. Haha, I'm so weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->