• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

Hello ladies i hope everyone is well.
Well i tested this morning and i got ....:bfp::happydance::wohoo::happydance:
I still cant believe it. All i want now is for my dh to come home from work so i can tell him the omg news.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done you for keeping our numbers up - i knew you girls could do it! I think we are well on our way to having the highest number of :bfp:s in one month EVER!!! :rofl:

heres to a healthy & happy 9 months for you

xxx

Can I join the list? Due to test around 15th Aug.

Thanks!

Good lord, just had another look at the list today: it is full of BFPs and it's only the 7th! How exciting!!! Congrats to all of you lucky ladies and here's hoping the one's of us in our 2WW will be as successful as you!

Can I join the list? Due to test around 15th Aug.

Thanks!

of course you can! You can only stay if you are going to keep our numers up high tho!! :rofl: kidding - you are welcome to join our list - i think its a lucky list!!

bug :hugs: and lots of sticky :dust: for you

xxxxxx

Hiya, can you put me down for the 10th please?

Could probably try a sneaky test today but manged not to. Not sure quite how.

Thanks a lot
x

CONGRATULATIONS TO BecV and MrsTj!! Have a healthy 9 months :)

Sorry AF got you Emmab, will you put yourself down for September?

Sounds promising luv2jig, here's to a BFP.

Good luck to the rest of us, this month is definitely a lucky one! ;-) XX

hi ladies well ive done a frer but im only 7dpo and i got a really faint faint line so im gonna wait to hopefully see it get darker.xxx

Congratulation again MRSTJ!

Well, I tested with fmu today... :bfp: :bfp:

:happydance:

Good luck to the rest of you still in it this month!! I'm rooting for ya!
:dust:

Congratulations to everyone thats got their :bfp: unfortunately the :witch: got me this morning. Fingers crossed for those who also got the visit and those still waiting.

Helloooo

Can I be added please for 15th?

Congratulations to all of you who have had BFP's this month already and good luck to the rest of us :)

XxX

Can you please remove my :witch: as I though AF had got me but about an hour after I posted it stopped. Only pinkish on tissue. Think I am back in with a chance. FX

xxx

ewitch got me today :cry: maybe next month.

Please put me down for the 23rd August! That's when AF is due... It's my wedding anniversary on the 18th so I hope we get a nice anniversary pressie!

WOW................. this is fantastic month for :BFP: so far, f'xd that we can keep it up and get many more.

BIG :hugs: to all those :BFP:s already

Can you please remove my :witch: as I though AF had got me but about an hour after I posted it stopped. Only pinkish on tissue. Think I am back in with a chance. FX

xxx

Good news Emma FXXX for you.

AF due 25th August for me... God, that seems AGES away. Am soooo impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->